Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,406 members, 7,968,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:40 PM

BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply (17632 Views)

Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions) / MTN Nigeria 2017 Massive Recruitment / Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by dplanner: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2017
BUA sugar company should consider us quickly
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by latonyn(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2017
If anybody get there contact maybe we should contact them to know how far
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
I contacted them on their official Facebook page last two weeks to be precise and I was told that they are working on it and that they will get back to us......
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by latonyn(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
PrinceFola:
I contacted them on their official Facebook page last two weeks to be precise and I was told that they are working on it and that they will get back to us......

Great..... Patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by dplanner: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
We pray they should work on it in time and we should be called and favour to God be the glory till then.

1 Like

Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by Heymus(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
what they replied after successful application was that we shall he contacted within 4weeks. it is more than that now
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by dplanner: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Still waiting ooooooooo
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
I sent another message to them on Facebook yesterday but no reply yet......... Will send them another one tomorrow........ BUA GROUP must favour us!!!!

1 Like

Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by saqo(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2017
BUA to Recruit More Hands to Boost Sugar Production
Date: 2017-07-09

BUA Group has announced that it has received over 38,000 applications to fill vacant positions in its premier sugar estate, Lafiagi Sugar Company, LASUCO in Kwara State. This is coming on the hills of its preparation to execute its $300billion investment plan in LASUCO in line with the federal government's Backward Integration Policy (BIP) for the sugar industry.
BUA Group's $300billion investment in the 20,000 hectares Lafiagi Sugar Estate covers a sugar plantation, sugar mill, refinery and ethanol plant and is expected to produce about 1.5 million metric tonnes of raw sugar annually, 25million litres of ethanol, generate 35megawatt of electricity and create employment opportunities for over 15,000 people directly or indirectly.
Speaking on the ongoing recruitment exercise, General Manager and Group Head, Human Resources at BUA Group, Dotun Adako said that applications into eight key departments in the sugar company had risen to over 38,000.
Adako stressed that BUA Group conducted the exercise to recruit efficient manpower that can handle modern and most sophisticated equipment in sugarcane cultivation with emphasis placed on skill and competence.
He further stated that the online recruitment exercise, which opened on May 26, received 6,000 applications within a few hours, noting that short listing of qualified applicants is currently ongoing.
According to Adako, "We clearly stated the employment criteria and processes in the job adverts. BUA is an equal opportunity employer that doesn�t discriminate in its recruitment procedure�, he stated
http://ilorin.info/fullnews.php?id=21074.
Hope

2 Likes

Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2017
saqo:

BUA to Recruit More Hands to Boost Sugar Production
Date: 2017-07-09

BUA Group has announced that it has received over 38,000 applications to fill vacant positions in its premier sugar estate, Lafiagi Sugar Company, LASUCO in Kwara State. This is coming on the hills of its preparation to execute its $300billion investment plan in LASUCO in line with the federal government's Backward Integration Policy (BIP) for the sugar industry.
BUA Group's $300billion investment in the 20,000 hectares Lafiagi Sugar Estate covers a sugar plantation, sugar mill, refinery and ethanol plant and is expected to produce about 1.5 million metric tonnes of raw sugar annually, 25million litres of ethanol, generate 35megawatt of electricity and create employment opportunities for over 15,000 people directly or indirectly.
Speaking on the ongoing recruitment exercise, General Manager and Group Head, Human Resources at BUA Group, Dotun Adako said that applications into eight key departments in the sugar company had risen to over 38,000.
Adako stressed that BUA Group conducted the exercise to recruit efficient manpower that can handle modern and most sophisticated equipment in sugarcane cultivation with emphasis placed on skill and competence.
He further stated that the online recruitment exercise, which opened on May 26, received 6,000 applications within a few hours, noting that short listing of qualified applicants is currently ongoing.
According to Adako, "We clearly stated the employment criteria and processes in the job adverts. BUA is an equal opportunity employer that doesn�t discriminate in its recruitment procedure�, he stated
http://ilorin.info/fullnews.php?id=21074.
Hope
Thanks for sharing this....... We are waiting!!!!

1 Like

Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by saqo(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2017
PrinceFola:
Thanks for sharing this....... We are waiting!!!!
You are welcome. We are in this together bro.

1 Like

Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by Imoksp(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
I am wit u guys too.waitin 4 B.U.A to cal us all
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
God will make it possible for us all.
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by jedaybis(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hhen!!!!!! over 38,000 applications received. This will be highly competitive and moreover one should not expect them calling people for interview now because of voluminous of the application received.
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2017
They have replied my message and it is similar to what "Saqo" posted here few days ago.....

"Dear Prince, we are currently sorting the
applications. Shortlisted candidates will contacted
in due time. Thank you."
Let's be hoping for the best...
Iyanu A Sele!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by dplanner: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Still waiting oooo
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hello guys!!! Please any latest news as per the recruitment?
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by jedaybis(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
No news yet. let us keep our finger crossed. God will take control

1 Like

Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2017
Guys, good morning please any show from your end? Am getting tired of waiting oo...
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by jedaybis(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hmmm, we just have to be patience with them, I strongly believe they will call us at God's appointed time. let us be praying for God's favor and give us the best job among all where we have submitted our applications and Cvs

1 Like

Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
jedaybis:
Hmmm, we just have to be patience with them, I strongly believe they will call us at God's appointed time. let us be praying for God's favor and give us the best job among all where we have submitted our applications and Cvs
Well said.... Amen!!!
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by dplanner: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
when?
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Happy new months to everyone.. Please what's the latest about BUA GROUP o?? The waiting is killing menhhhh!
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by dplanner: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2017
i am tired for this BUA
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2017
dplanner:
i am tired for this BUA
Hope no say dem don call some people sha........
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by alaolaniyi: 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
house, any feedback from bua
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
alaolaniyi:
house, any feedback from bua
They told me last two weeks that they will soon get back to us.......
Let's just keep hoping sha
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by latonyn(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2017
I just pray they employ us this year
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
latonyn:
We are praying and hoping so.
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
latonyn:
We are praying and hoping so.
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
I asked BUA group on their Facebook page concerning the recruitment that's taking forever...

This is the reply I got: "The Exercise is ongoing and qualified applicants are being invited in phases. Thank you".

Has anyone gotten invite here??
Re: BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply by jedaybis(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Prince Fola, please ignore this people, mere looking at the responses you got from them, clearly shown that they have invited all the people they needed. One should not be worried too much on the job, i believe God will open our ways.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / What Should I Do / Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.