Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends (13364 Views)

75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Benita27:
Seems you have personal iss grin ;Dues with South Africans?, the way God punish your likes is to make you fall inlove with a Southy lady, and by the find you find out she's a South African by Nationality it may not matter to you. cheesy
grin
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheMortician: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Benita27:
Seems you have personal issues with South Africans?, the way God punish your likes is to make you fall inlove with a Southy lady, and by the find you find out she's a South African by Nationality it may not matter to you. cheesy
if you have no scruples with South Africans, then I will will myself to stop falling in love with your well-shaped yansh
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by MrDandy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
She don born pickin sef sad
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
grin
Was wondering if I wrote that badly. Why edit my post?. grin
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by boiz2men(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
TSOM:
It's an attention-craving thread all the same. If a Nigerian girl tries creating one, the attacks would have been far gone before I even register my presence on the thread. That she's a foreigner - an exotic 'welcome' to the 'usual' Nigerian females we are all used to - and you're trying to justify this nonsense lends further credence to my assertions on this thread. Yes, I ruined your fun, mental slaves. There's no way you can butt-lick her now without looking silly and servile

i didn't want to reply this but you would be sending the wrong messages. I have noticed you cant make a complete sentence without consulting your arsenal of INSULTS and this speaks volume of your personality.

But, heres why I dont see anything wrong in the op's thread.

1. shes foreign and she stated she wanted naija friends...

shes has a thousand SA friends and this is a naija forum, so she thought she could find a naija friend here... if she does this in a south african forum, she would be bashed bitterly (i guess).. If a 9ja girl does this in a 9ja forum... it is hypocritical.. lots of guys (in real life) try to be friend her but she acts all important only to come online to find a 9ja friend. If this 9ja girl goes to reddit, we wouldnt care at all... not in a 9ja forum..

2. XENOPHOBIA
N.B: if South Africans currently detest nigerians... and one in that many SA wants a 9ja friend and you come up with those things you said.. you give her every credence to believe what every other SA think about nigerians...

3. Butt LIck

Really? U think im butt licking?

the OP is real and needing of a a pen pal (online)... she doesnt look fabulously pretty to want to troll with a pic not breath taking (no harm intended)....

Did you see that? who butt licks a lady and tells her how not so good looking she is?

Your comment was uncalled for and yes nigerian gals shouldnt crave for online attention in a nigerian forum when they get lots of attention (from nigerians) offline and snub them all..

6 Likes

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheMortician:
if you have no scruples with South Africans, then I will will myself to stop falling in love with your well-shaped yansh
Have got no scruple with any Race, Tribe or Nation. None is perfect.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Benita27:
Was wondering if I wrote that badly. Why edit my post?. grin
nope I was not laughing at the typo I was laughing at the message
You know I won't mind marrying from mazanzi my self
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TSOM(m): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Benita27:
Seems you have personal issues with South Africans?, the way God punish your likes is to make you fall inlove with a Southy lady, and by the find you find out she's a South African by Nationality it may not matter to you. cheesy
grin I guess so . One of the ironies of life. I wouldn't want to brag about something as personal as my love life so I wouldn't drive down that lane. grin

Of course, it goes without saying, there are nice South Africans but my dislike for black South Africans in general became obvious when the xenophobic newts started bragging openly about their inhumane acts , justifying it or showing indifference about it, which is also an indirect support of the madness. I do not attack Ghanaians or Kenyas randomly - except during inter-country e-wars -like I attack South Africans. Anyone who is conversant with the happenings around the African continent would realize black South Africans are arguably the most resented nationals on the continent and for justifiable reasons too .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
nope I was not laughing at the typo I was laughing at the message
You know I won't mind marring from mazanzi my self
All right.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheUmbra: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheMortician:
I make sure my girls know I'm complicated, donning the cloak of civility and at same time at home with savagery.

I will cut you in two in their presence and apologise later.

I know, only too well. Like I've told you many times; only a fool approaches a savage beast like you head on.

Postmann has better tactics. Like a bee buzzing round your ear, swerving left then right avoiding your punches, then a little sting.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
TSOM:
grin I guess so . One of the ironies of life. I wouldn't want to brag about something as personal as my love life so I wouldn't drive down that lane. grin

Of course, it goes without saying, there are nice South Africans but my dislike for black South Africans in general became obvious when the xenophobic newts started bragging openly about their inhumane acts , justifying it or showing indifference about it, which is also an indirect support of the madness. I do not attack Ghanaians or Kenyas randomly - except during inter-country e-wars -like I attack South Africans. Anyone who conversant with the happenings around the African continents would realize black South Africans are arguably the most resented nationals on the continent and for justifiable reasons too .
Got your reasons for the hate. I believe not all Black South Africans were involved in the Xenophobic madness. It's like condemning a particular Race 'cause a few chose to be foolish. It doesn't show fairness. Anyway, have a nice day.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Generalwoodz(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] I would like to be your friend oo..pm me ur whatsapp number wink
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
boiz2men:
LePrezident and ZarZar

this isnt your thread oo.. carry your romantic discussion elsewhere... the OP is real and needing of a a pen pal (online)... she doesnt look fabulously pretty to want to troll with a pic not breath taking (no harm intended)....

TSOM .. some people find solace and comfort online knowing that the person on the other side of the phone my neverr see them.. dont be so bitter

Cinderella5 .. why do i seense jealousy? you think shes come to take away the guys from you? remember the guys here are broke and ugly? you shouldnt be jealous... cheesy

No.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Cinderella5(f): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
boiz2men:
LePrezident and ZarZar

this isnt your thread oo.. carry your romantic discussion elsewhere... the OP is real and needing of a a pen pal (online)... she doesnt look fabulously pretty to want to troll with a pic not breath taking (no harm intended)....

TSOM .. some people find solace and comfort online knowing that the person on the other side of the phone my neverr see them.. dont be so bitter

Cinderella5 .. why do i seense jealousy? you think shes come to take away the guys from you? remember the guys here are broke and ugly? you shouldnt be jealous... cheesy
I just want to know if she heard something about Nigerian guys, maybe size of their joysticks or something.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Cinderella5(f): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
because of our big cassava.
I guess so. She will be disappointed though.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheUmbra: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheMortician:

With all the sophistication and excellent command of the English language you have exhibited on this forum, can you please educate the audience how you ended up with the word "yansh"?

Or was it employed for a specific effect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by LePrezident(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Cinderella5:
I just want to know if she heard something about Nigerian guys, maybe size of their joysticks or something.

Uh? Are you for real Or a troll
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Cinderella5(f): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
LePrezident:

Uh? Are you for real Or a troll
I hear southie ladies run after our men cos they have large organs, most of them that is.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by LePrezident(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Cinderella5:
I hear southie ladies run after our men cos they have large organs, most of them that is.

Wait, aren't you South African? You stated this thread right?
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheMortician: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Benita27:
Have got no scruple with any Race, Tribe or Nation. None is perfect.
but your ass is
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheMortician:
but your ass is
Actually, I want it bigger. So it isn't perfect yet. grin cheesy
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheMortician: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheUmbra:

With all the sophistication and excellent command of the English language you have exhibited on this forum, can you please educate the audience how you ended up with the word "yansh"?

Or was it employed for a specific effect?
the splendour and majesty of a woman's behind is not adequately conveyed by the word "ass".
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheMortician: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Benita27:
Actually, I want it bigger. So it isn't perfect yet. grin cheesy
you're wrong ! Bigger doesn't mean better
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheUmbra: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheMortician:
the splendour and majesty of a woman's behind is not adequately conveyed by the word "ass".

The Xenophobes are making an impression in Uyo, darn!!!
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheMortician: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheUmbra:

The Xenophobes are making an impression in Uyo, darn!!!
speak in plain language
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheUmbra: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheMortician:
speak in plain language

You must have lost touch with reality as you chase online booties.

South Africa is 1-nil up in Uyo against the nonchalant super Eagles
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheMortician: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheUmbra:

You must have lost touch with reality as you chase online booties.

South Africa is 1-nil up in Uyo against the nonchalant super Eagles
oh, they will leave bruised and itching like a whóre bleeped dry
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheUmbra: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheMortician:
oh, they will leave bruised and itching like a whóre bleeped dry

You're definitely not following the match. I've never seen a disjointed, lazy, physically unfit bunch of Nigerian players in my life.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by IdeyFindWife: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Cinderella5:

By Jupiter's C0rk , nor spoil our market, gyal.

Didn't you hear Uncle Lai Mohammed say "Buy Nigeria, Grow Nigeria"? embarassed.

Leave our c0rks for us, eh? Let's introduce 'our c0rks' by ourselves grin.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by TheMortician: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheUmbra:

You're definitely not following the match. I've never seen a disjointed, lazy, physically unfit bunch of Nigerian players in my life.
South Africa has never left Nigerian shores with a victorious song. It's not starting today.
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheMortician:
you're wrong ! Bigger doesn't mean better
If you say so. grin
Re: South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends by Saintsammurai(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Cinderella5:
wait a minute, you mean we don't have big cassava?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? / Nollywood Set To Release First Hardcore P*rnographic Movie...see 'deadly' Screen / Sexy Female Albino In Malawi Shares Hot Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.