Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June (17127 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Bobrisky: I Have A Girlfriend In London…will Reveal My Secret On My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
no one believes you are a white chick.
Without a picture or your self, that will not happen
I don't think the picture of your fingers prove anything
And you typing mandarin even makes it worst

I have already asked you : is your love for China so great that, you don't want to denounce me by besmirching China ?

I have heard some guys call me Indian something, but I have never heard being called Chinese slat or Chinese gay....

is China a taboo or a great fancy for you guys ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

definitely sounds better than your English.

because your Chinese language is too poor. anyone who speaks a little bit better can crush you
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
no one believes you are a white chick.
Without a picture or your self, that will not happen
I don't think the picture of your fingers prove anything
And you typing mandarin even makes it worst

ابن العاهرة
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

Would you gladly be?

Not a sugar mum, but tutor, cause I ain't that young..

I am in Zambia. and a Chinese dictionary can help you tremendously too.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have already asked you : is your love for China so great that, you don't want to denounce me by besmirching China ?

I have heard some guys call me Indian something, but I have never heard being called Chinese slat or Chinese gay....

is China a taboo or a great fancy for you guys ?

I never called you anything
You can call yourself whatever you want grin
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
Dude please
I know I good you are with google and I know we have more language translator apart of google
So dont get ahead of your self
I asked for a picture you are showing something else
Be humble grin

لا توجد صور عارية

الخروج
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Sunshyne200(m): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

because your Chinese language is too poor. anyone who speaks a little bit better can crush you

Yeah it's true, remember Chinese isn't my first language, and as an originally English speaker, Chinese is the hardest language for me to learn, because of its tones.

In as much as you speak Chinese better than me, I speak English better than you.
So it's relative and no basis for comparison.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
Dude please
I know I good you are with google and I know we have more language translator apart of google
So dont get ahead of your self
I asked for a picture you are showing something else
Be humble grin

what if I am living in Russia or North Korea , where google is forbidden ?!!!! only you choose google, lazy bones.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

Yeah it's true, remember Chinese isn't my first language, and as an originally English speaker, Chinese is the hardest language for me to learn, because of its tones.

In as much as you speak Chinese better than me, I speak English better than you.
So it's relative and no basis for comparison.

oh, my . you mean "speak" it literally ? don't want to hit your confidence, but since your written Chinese language is this basic, your spoken Chinese could make it a foreign one to Chinese people.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

ابن العاهرة
look I dont speak Arabic
And I never said I speak the language
All I was sating is that you are a internet troll who has many asset you got through internet to defend your self grin
So I am curious
What business are you doing in zambia? Cause if something happen to a teenage in zambia
I know who they should arrest
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
look I dont speak Arabic
All I was sating is that you are a internet troll who has many asset you got through internet to defend your self grin
So I am curious
What business are you doing in zambia? Cause if something happen to a tteenag in zambia

I have heard they have bigger black peniss over there. so I quit my job in Nigeria after staying for 4 years, and headed to Zambia.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
look I dont speak Arabic
So I am curious
What business are you doing in zambia? Cause if something happen to a tteenag in zambia

what is that ? a white female sex buyer ? or a black sex provider ? or a white male gay ? or a black cultist ? what ? there are so many strange names in Africa.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2017
Bros whywhyogun good morning o

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Bros whywhyogun good morning o

I am a white lady

anyway, would you call a white (gay) man "bros" ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have heard they have bigger black peniss over there. so I quit my job in Nigeria after staying for 4 years, and headed to Zambia.
let me guess
You got the info through phonny BBC
You are clown grin

Quote: you can decieve some people most times , decieve most people some times, but you can never decieve everyone all the time
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

what is that ? a white female sex buyer ? or a black sex provider ? or a white male gay ? or a black cultist ? what ? there are so many strange names in Africa.
dude that is typo
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
let me guess
You got the info through phonny BBC
You are clown grin

Quote: you can decieve some people most times , decieve most people some times, but you can never decieve everyone all the time

what does that sentence mean ?

how come the fake BBC ? you mean, a white peniss to be pasted with sooth , to look like an ebony one ?!

BBC, Big black cooooook ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:47am On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
Cause if something happen to a tteenag in zambia

so, if a gay white man and a black boy having sex in Africa, which one is to be arrested , if apprehension must be done ? I guess, the black boy.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

what does that sentence mean ?

how come the fake BBC ? you mean, a white peniss to be pasted with sooth , to look like an ebony one ?!

BBC, Big black cooooook ?
sick as usual trying to divert attention from the main point of the post
My main point is where on heart did you get the news that Zambian dic are lager than Nigerian dic
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Sunshyne200(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

oh, my . you mean "speak" it literally ? don't want to hit your confidence, but since your written Chinese language is this basic, your spoken Chinese could make it a foreign one to Chinese people.

Hahahaha, I then accept your challenge.

I would learn Chinese and be so good at it, by this year's end.

Hope you are still here, as I would testify.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
sick as usual trying to diverge attention from the main point of the post
My main point is where on heart did you get the news that Zambian dic are lager than Nigerian dic

if BBC means British Broadcast corporation, how can it be phony ?! you must mean big black peiss.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Kingsteve(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2017
Whywhyogun, I kinda find you interesting, even though you come across as a tad arrogant, or should I say cocky. But it's all good.
Send me a PM would like to be friends with you, as long as you're truly female.
I'm serious.
Cheers!
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am a white lady

anyway, would you call a white (gay) man "bros" ?

shuuuuuooooh
na ordinary good morning wey i tell you make u dey explain give me so shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:

Hahahaha, I then accept your challenge.

I would learn Chinese and be so good at it, by this year's end.

Hope you are still here, as I would testify.

i doubt it.

do you have any Chinese guys around you ? you can not learn it to be very good, by textbooks . even those expat Chinese are of very low social stratum back in China. they could only teach you some really "vulgar" Chinese.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Kingsteve:
Whywhyogun, I kinda find you interesting, even though you come across as a tad arrogant, or should I say cocky. But it's all good.
I'm serious.
Cheers!

oga na man e be o
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2017
Kingsteve:
I'm serious.
Cheers!

usually i need to view your photos over here. it had better be half nude. i mean half, no need to be totally.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

shuuuuuooooh
na ordinary good morning wey i tell you make u dey explain give me so shocked shocked shocked

because you added a confusing "bros"
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

if BBC means British Broadcast corporation, how can it be phony ?! you must mean big black peiss.
I ask you again where did you get the news
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
I ask you again where did you get the news

by NP (national Geography) , there are sometimes, some nude photos from African indigenous tribes. west African men are of stout (short and robust) stature , so are your peniss.

Zambian men could have better peniss. or I just try something new.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Kingsteve(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

oga na man e be o

If whywhyogun is male, then he's sick!
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

because you added a confusing "bros"

but u be bros before na.........

Or aiint u my nigga any more undecided
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2017
Kingsteve:

If whywhyogun is male, then he's sick!

but, why do you choose to believe I am a male ? why do you wish to be your own enemy ? imagine me to be who I claim myself to be, and be happy about yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Experience With A Babalawo / Old Man Shows Off Amazing Dance Steps With Old Woman At An Event (Photos, Video) / Getting Married In 2 Months - Why Does He Distrust Me So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.