Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS (6844 Views)

Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) / Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by hysteriabox(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2017
Big lie!
Why do ppl glory in lies n bad news?
This news isn't true
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2017
Nne5:

Does this crap make even sense to you
chai see painment, go back and meet your fraud star leader namadi kanu
https://www.nairaland.com/3566848/nnamdi-kanu-fraudster-into-yahoo/4

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by bencarson007(m): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2017
greymiles:
Thousands ke!

Why were d igbos there in d first place.
You've been agitating for years now yet you live in thousands up north
. Either you are stupid or foolish... Either ways, you no get sense... Has anyone told the bastard hausas to leave the south yet and is this apology of a government not supposed to protect its citizens abi igbos no be citizens... When it was Apostle Suleiman that spoke agains fulani herdsmen last time, Daura Secret Service (DSS) visited him and also paid him a visit... So why has the same useless DSS not visited the Arewa Youth Forum heads and their seperatist father Ango the bastard Abdullahi... My friend, wee u kip kawyet

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by UGLEEBOI: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2017
ProsperOkec:
Hi Nairalanders
Hi moderators

angry OGA
KIP UR GREETINGS... WHO U DEY HI SEF
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by Blizzy9ja: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2017
The highest they can do when the blood sucking northerners start killing the Igbos will be to hypocritically condemn d killings

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by chaloner(m): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2017
greymiles:

Wat does equity mean my broda!

U claim to be so self reliant and dat u re d power house of Nigeria economy.
For a group dat has called on Trump and Israel to come and destroy d rest if Nigeria on ur behalf and yet dey still reside in thousands in those same regions show how deluded and backward ur shepherd and u slughish sheeps are
don't u think u lack glucose in brain!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by chaloner(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
The highest they can do when the blood sucking northerners start killing the Igbos will be to hypocritically condemn d killings
u think so? Funny dude
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2017
Ugomba:
you have wrote this 28 times today.
Stop sweating, Igbos are leaving. Go and say goodbye to all your Igbo friends.
lol so you are following me around, what a better day to hate ibo if not Saturday, my igbo friends are not senseless like the one on nairaland, we are sipping ewedu together unlike the one on nairaland busy abusing ewedu eater

Anyway i here say namadi kunu is a... See am your self https://www.nairaland.com/3566848/nnamdi-kanu-fraudster-into-yahoo/4

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by Emerikoss: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2017
These pictures are old and fake bloggers should stop portraying it as Igbos leaving North angry

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by greymiles: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
bencarson007:
. Either you are stupid or foolish... Either ways, you no get sense... Has anyone told the bastard hausas to leave the south yet and is this apology of a government not supposed to protect its citizens abi igbos no be citizens... When it was Apostle Suleiman that spoke agains fulani herdsmen last time, Daura Secert Service (DSS) visited him and also paid him a visit... So why has the same useless DSS not visited the Arewa Youth Forum heads and their seperatist father Ango the bastard Abdullahi... My friend, wee u kip kawyet

TRASH!!!

U wanted out and you've been agitating for years now so why staying in thousands there since you are tired of them and not wanting to associate with them

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by greymiles: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
chaloner:
don't u think u lack glucose in brain!
dumb ipob slowpoke.
They av notin in dere brain. Just come to spew trash.
Dey don't read and comprehend, wateva dere drunk elders tell dem, dey start spewing it around without confirming if its wrong or right.

herd of gullible sheep led by a drunk shepherd.

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by SirKriz(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Izumarock70:
Could this be same reason Igbos are leaving nairaland to biafrasay.com? God help us

Loool! Level 5 Plagiarism grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by APCsupporter: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
OrestesDante:
The drums of war are sounding hard and loud.. And yet our we are deaf to that sound. Especially here on nairaland.
Now, not all Igbos will leave the North, after the expiration of the ultimatum and probably violence erupts Igbos, Yorubas, and even Hausas will be killed.
If not that these Arewa guys are f00ls.
There are more northeners in non-northern states around the country than any other tribes. Because all I see :
Children will become orphans;
Parents will become childless;
Friends will deny themselves especially friends of different tribes;
People especially youths who cannot eat Rice without dodo or gaari without g.nut grin will struggle hard to get roasted lizard.
I repeat the gong of war is sounding.

Once this stuff turns to war. We should remember that not only Nigerian soldiers will be involved.... I dey fear war ooo...

this is the biggest lie I have ever seen on NL! everyone knows that Igbos are the ones that are everywhere in the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by honeymihxz(f): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
but wait o...no b "leaving"?
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by Cooly100: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
greymiles:

Wat does equity mean my broda!

U claim to be so self reliant and dat u re d power house of Nigeria economy.
For a group dat has called on Trump and Israel to come and destroy d rest if Nigeria on ur behalf and yet dey still reside in thousands in those same regions show how deluded and backward ur shepherd and u slughish sheeps are

Pedestrian, gutter goosip...that's where you belong.
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

this is the biggest lie I have ever seen on NL! everyone knows that Igbos are the ones that are everywhere in the country.

You are still not getting the point my brother. Goan sleep sir!
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by honeymihxz(f): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
hello,please sales girl job is needed around isheri-ikotun or igando....
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by coptic: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
deedeedeee2:
Good! Now it is time for your leaders to fight for rederendum so you can get biafra. We share nothing in common in this country. Even after 100 years, we still hate ourselves, why cant we just split so that there will be peace? I dont want my unborn children to live in a country like this. I want them to live with people they share similar culture, language. A place they can call home. There is no place like home.
Yorubas will do better than nigeria. This i am certain.
Oodua for Yorubas.
Arewa for Hausas.
Biafra for Igbos.

Is that why you made it seem like everyone else is Igbo, Hausa, or Yoruba?

Mehn.
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by coptic: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Super1Star:
Blame Supreme Scammer Lunatic Nnamid Kunnu for this.

He started the hate gospel and the Northerners simply reciprocated his kind gesture.

Just imagine Yorubas adding their own fuel to the inferno. It will definitely turn to a full conflagration.

I can't bear to imagine that.

Thank goodness it's not happening.

Yorubas are the most tolerant of the lot.

Their education is evident in their conducts.
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by Rikidony(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Super1Star:
Blame Supreme Scammer Lunatic Nnamid Kunnu for this.

He started the hate gospel and the Northerners simply reciprocated his kind gesture.

Just imagine Yorubas adding their own fuel to the inferno. It will definitely turn to a full conflagration.
ALL THIS RUBBISH STARTED WHEN THAT CLOWN NNAMDI KAWNU LEFT HIS LONDON RESIDENCE TO NIGERIA BRINGING HIS HATE SPEECH. SOON THE NORTH WILL START LEAVING AND FOOD PRICES WILL START SKYROCKETING AND WE THE COMMON MAN WILL SUFFER.

AM SO PISSE UP WITH THIS COUNTRY
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by deedeedeee2: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
coptic:

Is that why you made it seem like everyone else is Igbo, Hausa, or Yoruba?
Mehn.
Ok sorry bro. Middle belt for middle beltans. Niger delta republic for niger deltans. You happy now? Oya smilecheesy
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by kasheemawo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
deedeedeee2:
Good! Now it is time for your leaders to fight for rederendum so you can get biafra. We share nothing in common in this country. Even after 100 years, we still hate ourselves, why cant we just split so that there will be peace? I dont want my unborn children to live in a country like this. I want them to live with people they share similar culture, language. A place they can call home. There is no place like home.
Yorubas will do better than nigeria. This i am certain.
Oodua for Yorubas.
Arewa for Hausas.
Biafra for Igbos.
you were asked to vacate northern states already

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by ismhab(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thank God i will be alive to see Nigerian 2nd civil war, i missed that of 60s.
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by bencarson007(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
greymiles:

TRASH!!!

U wanted out and you've been agitating for years now so why staying in thousands there since you are tired of them and not wanting to associate with them
. I am not igbo neither am one of the useless elements that call themselves northern youths... But either ways, the truth has to be told...if not the ibos and other tribes that settled in the north and helped developed that vast desert, who would have developed it... The useless almajiris or boko boys... Ogbeni kip kwayet... Instead of joining the call for peace, you are here asking stupid question... Just so you know, the North has always been a parasite to this sham of an arrangement called Nigeria and that's what it will remain - Parasite... The other tribes went there to assist... Or do u think as sophisticated as America is, it was developed by only Americans... Have you heard of Philip Emegwali and DELL computers... Ogbeni kip kwayet and stop saying stupid things... You are a foolish youth that don't know what war or serious civil unrest is... If you do, you wee shurup...
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by Splashme: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Buhari has destroyed
Nigeria
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by bencarson007(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
ismhab:
Thank God i will be alive to see Nigerian 2nd civil war, i missed that of 60s.
. Sarcasm... I see the funny part of ur comment sha... How far... Bros war no be good thing o... Lollll. #Respects
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
OrestesDante:
The drums of war are sounding hard and loud.. And yet our we are deaf to that sound. Especially here on nairaland.
Now, not all Igbos will leave the North, after the expiration of the ultimatum and probably violence erupts Igbos, Yorubas, and even Hausas will be killed.
If not that these Arewa guys are f00ls.
There are more northeners in non-northern states around the country than any other tribes. Because all I see :
Children will become orphans;
Parents will become childless;
Friends will deny themselves especially friends of different tribes;
People especially youths who cannot eat Rice without dodo or gaari without g.nut grin will struggle hard to get roasted lizard.
I repeat the gong of war is sounding.

Once this stuff turns to war. We should remember that not only Nigerian soldiers will be involved.... I dey fear war ooo...
Leave them, I was telling one fool that war is not the answer. He was busy shouting war! And calling me coward little did he know I don't even live in Nigeria.

Person way no de up no de fear fall.
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
blueseacats:
Leave them, I was telling one fool that war is not the answer. He was busy shouting war! And calling me coward little did he know I don't even live in Nigeria.

Person way no de up no de fear fall.

hmmm...
Re: Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS by lalasticlala(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. / External Reserves Drop By $180 Million In Two Weeks / Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.