Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,560 members, 7,951,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ptdf Na Wa O - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf Na Wa O (1319 Views)

PTDF Oil And Gas Field Training Programme (OGFTP) 2015 / Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ptdf Na Wa O by ilubb(m): 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2007
U guys u are not cooperating ooooooo . i want the names of those shortlisted for ptdf please, u have refused to respond. Why for God sake?
Re: Ptdf Na Wa O by anelkamak: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2007
Hello,
the names are too numerous for someone to start listing for you.It is divided into the six geo- political zones.Just check on tuesday daily trust in any of the daily trust office nearest to you. The exam is on 10th of february
Re: Ptdf Na Wa O by tabolaji: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2007
it is true the names are too much. but send your name and state of origin i can help u to check.
Re: Ptdf Na Wa O by izuu: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2007
pls Tebolaji you can help me too, i didn't see the paper. my name is - EZE IZUCHUKWU. State of origin- ABIA. i will e very gratefull if you check my name too.
Re: Ptdf Na Wa O by aribells(m): 6:50am On Feb 02, 2007
Please check for mine too
Name:  Bello Ariyo Tolulope,
State: Kogi
Thanks
Re: Ptdf Na Wa O by aribells(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2007
smiley
Re: Ptdf Na Wa O by tabolaji: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2007
eze,
your name is on the list and u are to sit for the test at 750-seater University Lecture Theatre, Fed. University of Techn. Owerri on the 10th of february, 2007 at 8am. you are to go with a copy of the acknowlegement slips and writing materials.

if in doubt u can check Daily trust of tuesday jan 30 and guardian of 2, feb for confirmation.

dont forget to fill me in if u have their test format

best of luck
Re: Ptdf Na Wa O by izuu: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2007
check page 20 of this nairaland. tebolaji
Re: Ptdf Na Wa O by okosora: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2007
pls my name is Ichire Ogar, somebody should help check my name for the Ptdf scholarship thanks.
Re: Ptdf Na Wa O by izuu: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2007
sorry tabolaji, i made a mistake, check page 22 of nairaland, you will see a post by izuu where there are past questions of PTDF exams.
Re: Ptdf Na Wa O by abeylevels(m): 4:35am On Feb 04, 2007
Hello, TaBolaji, Please can you help to check for my name:

NAME: ABIOLA Abiodun Olatokunbo
STATE: Oyo State
Re: Ptdf Na Wa O by obisco(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2007
can you check mine too (obinna) (enugu state) smiley grin
Re: Ptdf Na Wa O by odeshi: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2007
Ofoha Chiagoziem Godman you studied mech engr mbatoli local govt your name is there 750 seter university lecture thearthe fed uni of tech oweri 10 feb 2006 8am

Akinola Akinfenwa i did not see your name

Bello Ariyo Tolulope I did not see your name

NKANANG, BASSEY DOMINIC you name is not there

Adetayo
Other Names: Olawole Adeniyi your name is not there

(1) (Reply)

Halliburton Test / Spring Bank / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Sales Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.