Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,269 members, 7,967,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:08 AM

Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise (810 Views)

My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / My Wife Missed Her Period Last Month. What Is The Best Abortion Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise by dilini(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello Doctor,

My girlfriend came to me telling me what her brother's girlfriend is going through. She confessed they had sex severally wothout protection and from her calendar she was supposed to see her menstruation on the 8th of June but to her dismay she hasn't seen it. She has gone for blood test and urine test and it came out NEGATIVE.

She said her boyfriend always does withdrawal when he reaches orgasm and pours out. Now she so worried for the past 3days now and considering going for scan of which she was told to come on Monday.

My girlfriend told her that with the blood and urine test those are enough proofs to show she is not pregnant but the lady in question is scared because she has not seen her 'period'.

Question: Is she really pregnant even with the test results or wait til Monday to know if she is pregnant? What can she do to start seeing her menses again?

Thanks

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise by midehi2(f): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Just only 2 days, wait it will come out, its usually between 1st - 5th day, if not seen, go for test, it might be pregnancy
Re: Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise by RoyalBlak007: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
♤Your girlfriend is having an

♤Hibernating Pregnancy
Re: Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise by dilini(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Hibernating Pregnancy

Please can you throw more light on your submission?
FYI she's not my girlfriend.. My babe shared the story with me
Re: Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise by espionage48(m): 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
hmmmmmm..I wonder why most guys of nowadays hate condom eh
Re: Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise by Evablizin(f): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Hibernating Pregnancy
lols hibernating pregnancy indeed lols

Re: Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
if u know how 2 chop banana y are u scared of the consequences
Re: Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise by dilini(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
midehi2:
Just only 2 days, wait it will come out, its usually between 1st - 5th day, if not seen, go for test, it might be pregnancy

You mean she may be pregnant even after the blood/urine test that turned out NEGATIVE?
Re: Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise by midehi2(f): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
dilini:

You mean she may be pregnant even after the blood/urine test that turned out NEGATIVE?
she is not pregnant, this is just 2 days after the expected date, she should wait till after 5 days before panicking, i dont think she is pregnant
Re: Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise by cuvox(m): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
just 2 days.
Panicking and worrying will only delay it further. The flow will not always be regular.

Change in food consumption, stress and even change in habit may affect it and cause it to adjust.

sometimes her flow may have come 2/3days early and it's just trying to correct itself.

Besides most girls have pre-menstrual symptoms he tender breasts, painful nipples. Ask her if she have those symptoms.

It's too early to be worried. it won't solve anything.

And, truth is, to avoid shortening your life span over what you can't do anything about, use a condom.
Re: Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise by Hyphee(f): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
2 days is too early to do hpt, let her wait for a week, and if she doesn't still see her period, she should redo the test then.
Re: Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise by dilini(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2017
The girlfriend has been having pinkish-like discharge 3days ago from June 8 but now she's always feeling wetty stomach pain and fluid white discharge...... The fluid is watery and dark coloured urine almost looks like blood.

Is this a sign that she may be menstruating and not knowing or that her menses will surely come considering the signs/symptoms shared above?

Thanks..
Re: Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise by dilini(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
I hope someone helps out with the above question regarding the signs and symptoms.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Early Symptoms Of Cancer In Men / How To Treat Nail Psoriasis Naturally (nails Infection) / Slim That "Big Tummy" With This Hot Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.