Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting (68058 Views)

"President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons / Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by Abfinest007(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
the people's governor
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by yommen: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Obascoetubi:
afonja governor again?
The Ibos' role model na. Abi no be so again? Abeg we dash unna.
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by godquality: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
GavelSlam:
Hope they are made in Aba and not imported.

Buy Nigerian to grow Nigeria.
which one, the one that got spoilt? cheesy grin
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by FirstCounsel(m): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Outofsync:
This man understands, if nothing else, the principles of power and methods of keeping the masses happy.

Politicians sha.....
He sure knows how to seize the moment
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Showmanship!
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by olapluto(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
MMM governor. Steal state money and give 20k to a teacher who probably has not been paid salary for 8 months.
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
If he is qualified to contest again, he will win. Man of the People
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
I have cause to believe it was staged.
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by Scetrocom: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=HungerBAD post=57380034]Good man.

I am starting to like Fayose for his little acts of kindness and all. But my question is,and it is because i can tell from looking at his pictures that Fayose is a man,and the shoes are not his.

But how come he has female shoes kept somehere?so let us go through some likely scenario.

A- shoes belong to his wife.
B- He dresses like a woman indoors.
C-Shoes he bought and refused to give to the girls because they refused to "DO"
D-His Oracle has told him this will happen and he came prepared.
E- It was all staged.[/quote

The correct option is E. Everything was staged. No worker will be happy with a man that refused to pay them the peanut salary they depend on for survival while his own children outrageous pocket money has never failed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
Good man.

I am starting to like Fayose for his little acts of kindness and all. But my question is,and it is because i can tell from looking at his pictures that Fayose is a man,and the shoes are not his.

But how come he has female shoes kept somehere?so let us go through some likely scenario.

E- It was all staged.
E makes the most sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by Realist2: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
He is our role model.
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by Greenbullet(m): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Obascoetubi:
afonja governor again?

Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
Good man.

E- It was all staged.

If you wanna like Fayo, just like him and get the eff outta here. Don't start raising unnecessary deductions and arguments that have more holes than Argungu fishing nets.

1.He asked one of his aids to get the shoes from his apartment,and not his car or office drawer. Showing his is married and shares his bedroom with his wife
2. If it was staged, the shoes would been the perfect fit of the ''would-be faker'' who must have had foot dimensions taken ab-initio before ruining her shoes

3. If shoes were bought for them girls who refused ''to do'', they would have come in various sizes and who knows, one of them would have sized the faker

4. The shoes were given out to people even when the initial aim was defeated. So why won't his excellency have given same out to babes that refused to ''play ball''?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by phkka1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
Good man.

E- It was all staged.

You must be extra crazy.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by olotan2: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
how would this end the hardship of civil servants in Ekiti? every thing is politics anyway.
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by bluesky30(f): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Am I de only one seeing 2027
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by andybob(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nonsense been displayed
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by emmaadigun(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
olatunji21:
1.2billion naira monthly deductions.. Lets do a brief calculation
Estimated return date 2035
Fayose got elected at d tail end of 2014
Lets ignore d 2014...
2035-2015= 20yrs
1.2billion naira monthly deductions for 20yrs
1.2*12months=14.4billion
14.4billion *20=#288billion.
Question Raised
What did Fayemi do with 288billion?
Or is Fayose deliberately lying to lay d ground for his own looting spree?
Or is dat a deliberate exaggeration just to score political point?
According to data from Debt Management office of Nigeria, Ekiti has a debt profile of #52billion as at December 2015..
Dont mind the clown, he felt we all can be fools as he is
https://www.nairaland.com/346165/anambra-state-least-indebted-domestic
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by Deeldorado: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
FAYOSE is doing 419 on Ekiti people.
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by princetom1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
Good man.

E- It was all staged.

U get sense. This government na clown

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by ENOCH123: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
At least FAYOSE is trying to redeem the state from the mess FAYEMI created

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by Nofodji: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=olapluto post=57391897]MMM governor. Steal state money and give 20k to a teacher who probably has not been paid salary for 8 months.

so you mean nobody is around you to tell you ...you don't have sense
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by lordcabasa(m): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
[
In the light of ur statement, Buhari is still our president. Now imagine how the world sees us

quote author=decatalyst post=57380408]Please clap for the best performing comedian cum politician of the decade! undecided

Wondering who will deliver Ekiti people from this mess they got themselves into. On the other hand, scholars believe the leader is the reflection of the majority of her people.

So, Ekiti people make Una dey enjoy what have ooo grin[/quote]
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by Larasisi(f): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
The shoe testing reminds one of the cinderella fable. Fayose you can't kill me..hmmmm the Fayemi loan nawa if its true
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by bigdot1759(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
yahoo. yahoo gomina
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by AreaFada2: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
olatunji21:
1.2billion naira monthly deductions.. Lets do a brief calculation
Estimated return date 2035
Fayose got elected at d tail end of 2014
Lets ignore d 2014...
2035-2015= 20yrs
1.2billion naira monthly deductions for 20yrs
1.2*12months=14.4billion
14.4billion *20=#288billion.
Question Raised
What did Fayemi do with 288billion?
Or is Fayose deliberately lying to lay d ground for his own looting spree?
Or is dat a deliberate exaggeration just to score political point?
According to data from Debt Management office of Nigeria, Ekiti has a debt profile of #52billion as at December 2015..
https://www.nairaland.com/3461653/anambra-state-least-indebted-domestic
Well, people completely ignored that bit.

Our youths have no time for important details. Only tribal stuff and bigotry. Yet they complain why the have no chance in politics like Chi Onwura & other Nigerians in diaspora.

Can Fayose just make up such a huge deduction? At least it should be possible to prove such deduction easily if Fayemi protests it.

We all know many extra states should never have been created. They are not sustainable. Instead, LGAs should have been given more powers within the old states. We didn't need the extra expensive executive, legislature & civil service of new states.
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by bizzibodi(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
pay teacher they salary!thugnor kponmodele turn it to a shoe wearing party.kilode!
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by eboiga(f): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
No be small thing
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by Azola(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
so does useless teacher went to discos about shoe there bah.
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by hush15: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤All for the

♤Camera

Maybe all for the camera but I can't remember when Buhari will address Nigerians for their government 's ineptitude to the trivial of the economy, Atleast all for the camera
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by sirkendeman: 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
leading by example.Nice of you my able governor
Re: Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting by InvertedHammer: 1:15am On Jun 11, 2017
And like little children,
they got distracted by little noise
from the big issue at hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer / IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.