Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,385 members, 7,910,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:13 PM

Wow!! Ray Hushpuppi Spends Over N2.3 Million Naira At A Night Club In Victoria I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!! Ray Hushpuppi Spends Over N2.3 Million Naira At A Night Club In Victoria I (983 Views)

Michael Ugwu: “Why I Bought Banky W’s Range Rover For N2.3 Million” / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!! Ray Hushpuppi Spends Over N2.3 Million Naira At A Night Club In Victoria I by celebritygists(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yesterday night, Hushpuppi showed off his flamboyant side at a night club in Victoria Island, Lagos.
The Malaysia based big boy spent a staggering sum of N2,390,000 (Two million, three hundred and ninety thousand naira) on champagne and other drinks.
The businessman, who loves to flaunt his wealth, took to his Snapchat account to share a receipt of his lavish expenses to his fans.
He wrote on the receipt, ‘Let’s go home, we treated the disrespect.’
Hushpuppi blasted some ladies who left his table but came back after seeing the enormous amount of expensive drinks on his table.
He stated that he ordered for the removal of cups, getting ready to make the ladies drunk all night
As source:http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/wow-hushpuppi-spends-over-n23-million.html?m=1 reports

The controversial big boy is never tired of displaying his wealth on social media including his expensive outfits, jewelry and his wads of dollar bills

Lalasticlala

Read full from source:http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/wow-hushpuppi-spends-over-n23-million.html?m=1

Re: Wow!! Ray Hushpuppi Spends Over N2.3 Million Naira At A Night Club In Victoria I by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
This guy must be a Mega-fraudster hard earned money are not spent like this angry
Re: Wow!! Ray Hushpuppi Spends Over N2.3 Million Naira At A Night Club In Victoria I by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hush is greater than ojukwu!
Re: Wow!! Ray Hushpuppi Spends Over N2.3 Million Naira At A Night Club In Victoria I by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Hush is greater than ojukwu!

I pity you. After dem finish with you na shovel dem go take carry you comot for where you dey. Wetin concern Ojukwu concern Hushpuppi now? You con be female again. Mtchew..undecided
Re: Wow!! Ray Hushpuppi Spends Over N2.3 Million Naira At A Night Club In Victoria I by decatalyst(m): 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
You have money that people don't have and you keep peppering them like this?

Fear God nau cry

Re: Wow!! Ray Hushpuppi Spends Over N2.3 Million Naira At A Night Club In Victoria I by SalamRushdie: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
So he did this to impress Oloshos ..very foolish

(1) (Reply)

I Am Amazed When Women Hurriedly Say Yes To Proposals” – Jumoke Adenowo / Actress Genevieve Is Married? Shares A Photo With A Ring On Her Hand / See Throwback Of Ramsey Noah, Very Handsome -mrgistguy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.