Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread (89147 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Ferdyboss: 1:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Open Heavens here as the Rain drops Heavily.

Just like that, it will happen.

Let me rephrase that by Faith- Just like that, it happened.

Glory to God as the waves of Mercy and bountiful Blessings hover roundabout the world.

From yesterday's 31.9k views to over 50k viewers today.

Gloryyyyyyyyyy.

Follow @Nathanielblow on Instagram.

Lives are changing. You cannot be left out .

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 12, 2017
Ferdyboss:

Open Heavens here as the Rain drops Heavily.

Just like that, it will happen.

Let me rephrase that by Faith- Just like that, it happened.

Glory to God as the waves of Mercy and bountiful Blessings hover roundabout the world.

From 31.9k views to over 50k viewers today.

Gloryyyyyyyyyy.

Follow @Nathanielblow on Instagram.

Lives are changing. You cannot be left out .
Too bad, my instagram doesn't have the live feed thingy. I had to praise God in my own way. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Victoriousvic:

Too bad, my instagram doesn't have the live feed thingy. I had to praise God in my own way. cheesy

lol. We're in this together. I'm not on Instagram.
So I just use my setlist! And join my Faith with everyone's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Toyocee:

iv started ooo

I hope you enjoyed it!!! Olowogbogboro will do wonders in your life for sure! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 12, 2017
Demons tremble at your presence
What a mighty God we serve
Glory Glory, Halleluyahhhh!!! cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Meanwhile, glo can frustrate pesin ehn cry sad angry
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 12, 2017
Today was my first day, even though network in my area is bad, we were still able to get the live feed. I felt so alive and so at peace in my heart while praising the father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:32am On Jun 12, 2017
I just saw on Facebook that there was a livestream for today. cry

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213112520347691&id=1234552946

No worries, I'll view it again. smiley
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Ferdyboss: 1:34am On Jun 12, 2017
VickyRotex:
I just saw on Facebook that there was a livestream for today. cry

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213112520347691&id=1234552946

Smiles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Aderola15:
Meanwhile, glo can frustrate pesin ehn cry sad angry

lol. Pele dear kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Fraih(f): 1:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Explosive!
Spirit lifting!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:45am On Jun 12, 2017
So this evening, I decided to sleep. Slept for about an hour. And woke up with cramps/headache.

I'm not a fan of painkillers. Dont like using it. But I felt I should take Tylenol so it relieves me quickly. Since I still have a long evening and would love to join in the Praise aswell.
Well, I said no and dint take the pills. I started singing.
Songs like Onisegun nla wa niyin and the likes. I was like, God stretch out your hands. I asked God for instant Miracle.
Initially I was sitting, so the Spirit asked me to lie down, I did lie down and I kept singing songs from my setlist.

Lo and behold!!!!! Brethen, Lo and behold, I cant feel any pain. It feels so great to know that when you ask you receive. Everything happened in less than 30 minutes.

Scripture says "You did not receive because you did not ask or because you ask amiss"!
You can ask even in Praise.

Praise Until Something Happens.

Who says there's no God?

Thought to share to encourage someone.

God is Here and Real!!!!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2017
VickyRotex:
So this evening, I decided to sleep. Slept for about an hour. And woke up with cramps/headache.

I'm not a fan of painkillers. Dont like using it. But I felt I should take Tylenol so it relieves me quickly. Since I still have a long evening and would love to join in the Praise aswell.
Songs like Onisegun nla wa niyin and the likes. I was like, God stretch out your hands. I asked God for instant Miracle.
Initially I was sitting, so the Spirit asked me to lie down, I did lie down and I kept singing songs from my setlist.

Lo and behold!!!!! Brethen, Lo and behold, I cant feel any pain. It feels so great to know that when you ask you receive. Everything happened in less than 30 minutes.

Scripture says "You did not receive because you did not ask or because you ask amiss"!

Who says there's no God?

God is Here and Real!!!!

God is too good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by fpeter(f): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2017
I recently got to know about this, I joined Saturday night. I planned to do it again yesterday night but i was devastated and deeply disappointed when my monthly cycle showed up, having been trusting God for the fruit of the womb and hoping it would happen this June so i was really pained. I have decided to continue today knowing that God can do anything and my own won't be an exception for Him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2017
photoshoot:

The outstretched hand/arms...
Thanks dear.

I wanna thank God today. He used Aderola15 for me. Because after my chores I was like, "I fit do this thing tomorrow". Procrastination has always been my weak point. But when I got her mention and I saw the monikers she mentioned too. I was like, "Shey this people she's calling too are not tired? If they're doing it, why can't I?"

That's how I downloaded the songs, there was light made things easy, I wanted to do it for thirty minutes and sleep since I was extremely tired. I started praising God, nepa took light, that didn't stop me. When I looked at the time, it was already 1:05. I just want to appreciate God. A normal me would've slept and trust me, I enjoyed it. I know the good Lord has started something beautiful in my life and he'll perfect it.

Rola I'm grateful, may God bless us all partaking in this challenge.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
fpeter:
I recently got to know about this, I joined Saturday night. I planned to do it again yesterday night but i was devastated and deeply disappointed when my monthly cycle showed up, having been trusting God for the fruit of the womb and hoping it would happen this June so i was really pained. I have decided to continue today knowing that God can do anything and my own won't be an exception for Him.

Our God is a God of miracles, there's nothing impossible for him to do, he could alter medical history just to favour you, just keep your faith strong and watch Olowogbogboro do the undoable. kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
So many wonderful testimonies.I'm going to partake in this challenge tonight.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
fpeter:

Sweetheart, Our Extraordinary God is about to do something extraordinary in your life! The God of Sarah, The God of Hannah, is opening doors this month. He is Alive and Real.
I know and I know that Olowogbogboro will surprise you for good this Month.
Keep trusting dear. Dont lose Faith. That's what the enemy wants, but we're gonna join our Faith together and move the Heavens with our PRAISE! Dont ask, just keep praising. You see that Prince of Persia, he will give way this Month, and there will be an outpour of God's Love and Grace.

This is the season of Extraordinary Miracles. Season of Recovering and Overtaking!!!!!

Lots of Love Mon Chérie!!!! kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks dear.

I wanna thank God today. He used Aderola15 for me. Because after my chores I was like, "I fit do this thing tomorrow". Procrastination has always been my weak point. But when I got her mention and I saw the monikers she mentioned too. I was like, "Shey this people she's calling too are not tired? If they're doing it, why can't I?"

That's how I downloaded the songs, there was light made things easy, I wanted to do it for thirty minutes and sleep since I was extremely tired. I started praising God, nepa took light, that didn't stop me. When I looked at the time, it was already 1:05. I just want to appreciate God. A normal me would've slept and trust me, I enjoyed it. I know the good Lord has started something beautiful in my life and he'll perfect it.

Rola I'm grateful, may God bless us all partaking in this challenge.

Powerful! Powerful!! Powerful!!!

Great to know you had a beautiful experience. It can only get better!!!

Aderola, you see why God will continue to Bless you. Thanks for the invite to this thread once again. kiss kiss

Although,I was doing this challenge on my own since it started, and dint even think of posting or creating a thread on NL. But God used photoshoot to bring us all together and PRAISE UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS!

God Bless you too Photoshoot for creating an arena to motivate everyone to stand up for this Challenge!!!

God Bless Everyone!!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=VickyRotex post=57432268]So this evening, I decided to sleep. Slept for about an hour. And woke up with cramps/headache.

Who says there's no God?

God is Here and Real!!!! ,]

Drum rolls, Tambourine clicks, Trumpet sounds* cheesy

Ashiere lo so pe olorun o so...

Let somebody shout Halleluyahhhh!!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by fpeter(f): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
VickyRotex:

Sweetheart, Our Extraordinary God is about to do something extraordinary in your life! The God of Sarah, The God of Hannah, is opening doors this month. He is Alive and Real.
I know and I know that Olowogbogboro will surprise you for good this Month.
Keep trusting dear. Dont lose Faith. That's what the enemy wants, but we're gonna join our Faith together and move the Heavens with our PRAISE! Dont ask, just keep praising. You see that Prince of Persia, he will give way this Month, and there will be an outpour of God's Love and Grace.

This is the season of Extraordinary Miracles. Season of Recovering and Overtaking!!!!!

Amen, Amen!

Lots of Love Mon Chérie!!!! kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by fpeter(f): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Aderola15:

Our God is a God of miracles, there's nothing impossible for him to do, he could alter medical history just to favour you, just keep your faith strong and watch Olowogbogboro do the undoable. kiss kiss kiss

Thanks, Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Tahrah:
So many wonderful testimonies.I'm going to partake in this challenge tonight.

We wee wake you up kiss grin

@ Makydebbie, God bless us all plenty. I know this thread will get to page20 filled with our testimonies.

@Vickyrotex maami, Amen to your prayers. kiss

@Photoshoot, pastor Tobi of laive... I know God's plans for your life is gonna be jawdropping because I saw a friend's dp asking others for praise songs and I was like "this Jesusgirl yaff started again undecided". Came online, I checked my followings and the first post was yours, went through it and instantly said " this won't pass me by"... cool

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by jakandeola(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Aderola15:

We wee wake you up kiss grin

@ Makydebbie, God bless us all plenty. I know this thread will get to page20 filled with our testimonies.

@Vickyrotex maami, Amen to your prayers. kiss

@Photoshoot, pastor Tobi of laive... I know God's plans for your life is gonna be jawdropping because I saw a friend's dp asking others for praise songs and I was like "this Jesusgirl yaff started again undecided". Came online, I checked my followings and the first post was yours, went through it and instantly said " this won't pass me by"... cool
I wish to do it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nymbols1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
If you missed any of the former sessions...

Follow this thread for videos...
https://www.nairaland.com/3854504/nathaniel-bassey-olowogbogboro

While I leave this here... Day 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INVwXvSU_0k
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=Aderola15 post=57444375][/quote]

cheesy cheesy Halleluyah oooo!!!!!!!! Ogo ni feledumare!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
VickyRotex:

I hope you enjoyed it!!! Olowogbogboro will do wonders in your life for sure! smiley

Amin ooo.as in i need it seriously,my life depends on it.u can pray for me as the spirit leads,i need a divine healing,been chronically sick..thanks
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by PDPGuy: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hallelujah!!!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Toyocee:

Amin ooo.as in i need it seriously,my life depends on it.u can pray for me as the spirit leads,i need a divine healing,been chronically sick..thanks

You see, there is a reason why God brought you here for sure. There is a reason why he made you come across this thread.

You see, the set time has come, and now it is. Healing is your Bread dear! Yes, Healing is our bread. We are joining our Faith with yours, and declaring divine healing over your health and everyone else!

Jesus paid it all on the cross. There is a balm in Gilead, to make you whole. Yes, to make us whole!!!

We declare this! We believe this! Trust me, the end of the month is too far for God to do what only Him can do. You will testify!!!

Olowogbogboro, Alagbada ina, Onise Iyanu, Onise Ara, Agbo Adura wa. Lorukojesu, Iyanu yo sele!!!

Lots of Love!!! kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Optional1 darling, hawayu?

Have you seen this thread? Come Lerruuuzzz Praise Da Lordddddddddd!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by optional1(f): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
VickyRotex:
Optional darling, hawayu?

Have you seen this thread? Come Lerruuuzzz Praise Da Lordddddddddd!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

Big sis I'm fine and you?

What's our dance style?

Happy new week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by robosky02(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
optional1:

Big sis I'm fine and you?

What's our dance style?

Happy new week

as usual grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.