Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,888 members, 7,879,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? (4922 Views)

No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? / Twins Marry One Woman In South Africa(photos) / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by mamagee3(f): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
What do you call a man who jumps from one woman to the other.

I mean jumping from one relationship to the other even before ending one?

But the thing is he usually has sex with all of them
Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by Young03(m): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
bahd guyz
Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by yomi007k(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
angry

Jumping Gs
Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Finally, sth meaningful.

I thought were weren't gonna be released from your numerous stupid threads of

"MY BOYFRIEND HASN'T CALLED ME"

"DO YOU LIKE MY PROFILE PICTURE"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by Padiga: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Casanova.

Gigolo.

Davido.

angry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by kolafolabi(m): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Player

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by MDsambo: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Babagee
Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by chennycharm(f): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
monkeys grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fvckboy
Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by Daniel2289(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Casanova
Playboy.
Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by AngelicDamsel(f): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Call him Judas Iscariot.... Judas ate JESUS flesh and blood yet he was collecting bribe outside grin grin grin grin grin grin
You can't fully satisfy men.............................. #Aboro

Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by BlackDBagba: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jumper
Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by ebukahandsome(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jumpinus
Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by fynestpotato: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
fynestpotato
Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by luscioustrish(f): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Frog.
Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by indodon(m): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
asswipe
Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
jumping c0ck
cassanova
playboy
mr loverman
company man
badt nigga
sharpshooter
snail hunter
etc
Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
A hoe, plain and simple!
Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Olosho
Re: What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? by MrCork: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
mamagee3:
What do you call a man who jumps from one woman to the other.

I mean jumping from one relationship to the other even before ending one?

But the thing is he usually has sex with all of them

^^^^^ sexxxxxxxiest eyes on nairaland acordin to latest nairaland opinion poll!! (True Story) wink

(1) (Reply)

Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? / Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men / My Girlfriend Of 21 Years Planning To Have Sex With A Seminarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.