Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,138 members, 7,977,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:53 AM

Free Career Counselling Unit! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Career Counselling Unit! (556 Views)

Free Career Enhancing Books / Attend Free Cv Vetting, Career Counselling & More At Unilever Ideatrophy Finale / Don't be frustrated: free Counselling is here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Career Counselling Unit! by irsakant: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
The truth is: I am not a human resources professional. Although, I am well-talented, stint experienced in same. In a nutshell, I am privileged to render array of pieces of advice bordering on:

(1) Career paths on which course of study that would meet your life goal within a context of competitive economy.

(2) Interview tips on what your answer could be to any pertinent question you feel you don't know what to say, and any other related personal issue.

(3) CV Services that would suit your profession & purse.

For more info:
WHATSAPP: +2348037989242
FACEBOOK: https://free.facebook.com/Business-ConsultingCV-Writing-Services-499359353598349/?ref=opera_speed_dial
Re: Free Career Counselling Unit! by adeadex2006(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Am a graduate of banking and finance with 2:2. Am planning to go for my master degree. Kindly advice me on which course to do
Re: Free Career Counselling Unit! by irsakant: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
adeadex2006:
Am a graduate of banking and finance with 2:2. Am planning to go for my master degree. Kindly advice me on which course to do
Hope you were the one I just attended to via Whatsapp. If you were, all the very best!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Teachers - Tutormavens / Smit Lamnalco Ongoing Recruitment / Internship Job Opportunity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.