Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends (2192 Views)

APC Asks Buhari To Send Soldiers To Ogun For Election / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / Fulani Herdsmen: Why We're Yet To Send Soldiers To Benue, Taraba, Others - DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

Nobody will tell you the truth I've told you.. .

Do you want to die for Nigeria or the Fulani herdsmen?

Honestly, it's not worth it...

Why haven't you called for the arrest of Fulani Herdsmen that threatened to wipe all Igbos if they don't leave The North?

As a Yoruba, you support them right?

You see why Igbos hate most Yorubas? They are sadists and hypocrites......

You have been concocting all manner of lies to incriminate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, but you keep failing.

Remember, many days for an evil man, but one day his disaster will begin

Take my advice and leave the issue of BIAFRA alone.

A lot of people have died on cause of BIAFRA and many more will still go but I wish you won't be among.

Have a great Biafrian time.....

it is not Fulani herdsmen but arewa youth
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2017
The cow kanu
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by buchilino(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
I want this man back to jail
R U DAT DULL
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by austinvsb1(m): 7:52am On Jun 11, 2017
One thing is confirmed. Nnamdi Kanu has internet e-warriors in his employ! As illiterate and uncouth as they may sound, they do the work of their paymaster ferociously. I'm impressed!!!
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Orjioorji(f): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2017
austinvsb1:
One thing is confirmed. Nnamdi Kanu has internet e-warriors in his employ! As illiterate and uncouth as they may sound, they do the work of their paymaster ferociously. I'm impressed!!!
NNAMDI KANU is a simple man back by grace, I as an Igbo boy, I am ready to catch a bullet for KANU.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by austinvsb1(m): 8:05am On Jun 11, 2017
Orjioorji:
NNAMDI KANU is a simple man back by grace, I as an Igbo boy, I am ready to catch a bullet for KANU.

@ the bolded, I didnt expect anything less my boy. Ride ON. The spirits are with you grin grin
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by chiagozien(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2017
before we take you serious,show your face.
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by hammerF: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

are u hammerf

No he is not. I am hammerf.
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2017
austinvsb1:

Which is bad
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by emmydadave: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

That is Nnamdi Kanu voice bragging how he killed who opposed them. One liepod shoukd say it is not Nnamdi Kanu voice
Mumu have u hrd him speak b4? Just making empty accusations rubbish
Re: Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends by patrick89(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
propaganda to rubbish or tarnish the image of Nnamdi KANU will backfire, trust me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? / Restructuring: The Southwest Has Troubled Nigeria Since 1953 -yakasai / The Politics Of Islam: Who Made Sokoto Leader Over Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.