Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Knowledge For Prosperity: Wisdom Calling! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Knowledge For Prosperity: Wisdom Calling! (1083 Views)

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowledge For Prosperity: Wisdom Calling! by bunbit23: 2:22am On Jun 11, 2017
Ritual! Ritual!! Ritual!!!

How important It's to engage oneself on a daily ritual?
What type of ritual do we perform?
Must we perform a ritual?
Who cares of our ritual rites?
Isn't it ritual sacrifices barbaric, fetish, or out dated spiritual engagement?
Does a Christian as I am need to involve on a ritual sacrifice as seen in our community today?
What does God or bible talk about ritual?
These and lots more are questions we ask. There's urgent need to provide answers to the above questions thus it causes spiritual depressions.

First, let's discuss human and spirit to help with the questions above. If we can found the true existence of human perhaps the nature of spirits, we can succed on getting answers to the above questions.

Human: to get real image of what human are, let's found the true origin of man. Man is picture, image, uniqueness of God/spirit. Formation of man was as a result of earth and forces/spirit. Man was made by God/spirit, leaving us with a common knowledge that human possesses spiritual nature. Is that well understood?

The first man who existed was not by birth rather by creation/formation. How possible? This is how it happened!

On the days of creations, when it was concluded by the creators to form an image in their uniqueness, nothing else came to their mind if not the image of man. Having agreed to do so, the supreme being who oversees all creation bent down on earth facing east. With his finger, he began to draw an image on the earth surface. Just like what we can see today. For those of you who grow up in the village. Sometimes, children gather to draw human image on the earth surface, presenting different pictures and out look. That was what happened! After the fine art, he invoked his force into the image. He exhaled, giving the picture power for life. The force upon reaching the image caused a vibration. Earth began to vibrate reading from the positions of the image. Behold, there was a person, handsome and unique. He named him Adam meaning man. Reading from the theory, we can see the true connection of human and spirit. Some of us who are bible student can belief me about this connection as its written in the bible book of Genesis 3:8. The true connection is the reason life is impossible without communal relationship with divine entities.

Spirit: some event was meant to be secret and the secret nature is the value.
Origin of God/spirit.

Origin of God/spirits are one of the top event that are meant to be secret to mortal man. This has become a religious trait which was overcome by faith. We belief there's God/spirits because we have seen, feel, touched, recognized their presents and being in their midst. Seeking to know the true existence of their origin is not that true divine wisdom. Therefore we ceased such consult! The most important aspect of our relationship is love. For the fact they demonstrate love to mankind, we have no course to tender further discovering/consult about their originality. Meanwhile spirits are not the only existing force without vivid or clear information of origin. Water is another force yet we enjoy it and can't do without it day and night. It's a wisdom if we appreciate and welcome them into our lives as our life is attached to water so to them.

( Must we perform a ritual )?

Yes!
There's obvious reasons for us to perform ritual sacrifice to the gods and goddess.
It helps rekindle our divine connections. Knowing truly there's no other possible means we can reach out divine entities if not through ritual engagement.
Remember, they are spirit, invisible, internal while we are human, mortal, visible.

(How important It's to engage oneself on a daily ritual)?

Engaging oneself on a daily ritual helps draw closer the divine true connection between mortal and immortal. Knowing truly that there's no distance from the physical world to the spiritual world. It's when we engage ourselves on this daily spiritual activities we feel the breeze of life and infinite possibilities.
Thus, Having solutions to every giving problem.
Reaching our objectives and settings.
Some people think others more powerful not knowing that devotion helps engagement: engagement on itself brings empowerment.
We are one before gods and goddess irrespective our realms of originality, race, culture, religion and social differences.
The more you draw closer to the divine entities the more you discover yourself. There are thousands of possibilities in every given individual, but our spiritual unconsciousness is a barrier towards our physical consciousness.
You have come to this life is that you have come. It's a call of wisdom for you and I to face the world with its true picture which is not negotiable.
Don't be deceived!
Don't be dogmatise!!
Shun religious dogma.
Religion last time I check was based on individual physics and personal interest. This is why its hard to found a true religion in the present world today.
Show me the true religion where love, passion, truth, holiness, purity is the order of the day and I will tender unreserved apology to my reverence. But this is a true call for religious practices!
This determines our true nature of purity and godliness.

(What type of ritual do we perform)?

The type of ritual we perform. It's like the phrase which says, show me your friend and I will tell you who you are! Remember earlier, in the beginning, I made us to understand about the two principal occult which rule and dominate the physical world and spiritual world, namely: white witch occult society and black witch occult society. This is why we can't afford to change the group icon......occult and knowledge forum.....
Secret and divine assignment.
An ignorant would say, tufiakwa!
Occult people!!
God forbid, occult group!
Ignorant!
Why you must become an esoterics and join the esoteric order of knowledge.
You that cause occult group, are you not an occult member?
Yes you are but very much ignorant of your order. Everyone is an occult member. Either to this or that!
Coming back to the black and white occult society as earlier mentioned, the type of rituals we engage on determines our occult group. No more No less. The Most High has a reason to test Abram by the request He made seeking the blood of Isaac.
Genesis: 22:2a
An intelligent student may ask, why did he later rebuked him not to kill the innocent child?
Re: Knowledge For Prosperity: Wisdom Calling! by bunbit23: 3:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Abram was rebuked not to kill Isaac becos such sacrifice was not acceptable and won't be accepted by the order of the white witch society headed by the Most High who made same request to test his faith and knowledge.
Therefore, knowing characteristics of the both societies helps with the ritual sacrifices.

It's ignorant to condemn ritual exercise. Knowledge tells you that without it, we can't proof our spiritual engagement. The world is all about give and receive, law guiding nature. Growth is impossible without stages. What we offer is like a seed, it can't become a plant without decay.

These you must know:
Without rituals performances we can't maintain our spiritual balances.
Without it, we can't claim and possess our spiritual and physical inheritance.
Without it, we can't truly become that which we are meant to be.
Without it, our spiritual connections grumbles.
We need light always.

Isn't it?

All parts of the body needs light. That's illunary!
To activate the sensory organs which controls body system, there's need for light.
So, if we must keep fit God, achieve, retain our position, dominate, progress, live long, etc we must keep with daily rituals.

To know the type of ritual required of us, we must first of all set our goals.

What are your target? Who do you wish to become? What are your life target? Do you want to live long?
Longevity!
Do you want to become the best in your field of practice?
Do you want to be loved?
You need need progress on your daily activities?
Is money your problem?

No! Money is never a problem but could be a problem.

What do you want to achieve?

Answers to these is reason for daily rituals.
I keep saying it.
Our major problem today is ignorant. Nothing else!

How do you doubt that?
Ignorant is the problem of every poor man and woman.
Any body who is suffering today, his cause of sufferness is as a result of ignorant.

Tell me how can an Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa/efik man die of malaria syndrome?
How possible?
But its possible?
Ignorance made it possible.
For example, malaria has symptoms.

Isn't it?

Now having noticed the symptoms, as an esoteric.
This symptom is off malaria. This is what knowledge tells you.
Knowledge will lead you to look for guava, mango, pawpaw leaves. It will tell you to add up lemon grass and unripped pawpaw fruit. The herbal mixture when cooked, it could be use to bath instantly as e dey hot. Drink the remnant two to three days and malaria typhoid is gone for some period of time. But an ignorant will tell you that he doesn't have money to buy drugs.
An Igbo/ Yoruba looking for malaria typhoid drugs in this blessed land where every thing is green?
It's just an illustration of what happens to us when we lack adequate knowledge of nature existence. Similar reasons could be seen in a young vibrant man or lady.
You are not handicap.
Not disable.
Sound and healthy.
Most of us acquired high quality education background more than I do.

Some has PhD yet thy can't afford three square meal.
Let me tell you.
It's a reproach for a young able man or woman to bestowed himself upon poverty degree.
An eyesore!
Taboo!
Look at Nigeria.
Look at Africa.
Look at the world at large.
Planet filled with great abundance
What is that you sought that is not here on earth?
What?
Are you like most ignorant lazy foolish Christians who belief to become what they wish to be upon reaching heaven?
Nonsense!
Re: Knowledge For Prosperity: Wisdom Calling! by bunbit23: 7:02am On Jun 11, 2017
For more knowledge, request to join our growing whatsaap group today. Number to join on whatsapp.
zero plus seven plus zero plus six plus two plus eight plus five plus five plus zero plus zero plus one. (If you get it, you deserve it)

Re: Knowledge For Prosperity: Wisdom Calling! by bunbit23: 7:08am On Jun 11, 2017
Knowledge!

Say to yourself, knowledge!

Knowledge!!

Call her seven times,
Finally say, I need you!
Good.......
it must locate you.
When knowledge locate you, you must be wise.

Yes!

That's the first degree of knowledge. Wisdom.
It will inspire you to highly level.
No promotion no achievement.
You must be promoted to achieve success
A young man came to me some years back saying that he received a call up letter from anambra state governor for the office of commissioner.
I asked him, so how does that affect me?
He said no, odogwuakataaka.
Am here to seek for your assistance
I don't want to get involve to Nigeria govt and politics.
Am okay by my monthly earning
I laughed and said to him
Truly, now I confirm the saying,,,,,, education is not educa uche.....
Yes this is one of Igbo phrase
Meaning .....education is not wisdom.......

It's true.

I said to him, Mr man.
Go and claim
possess your possession!

I further asked him
Can you recall why you were here sometimes last year?
Not more than 9 to 10 months ago?
Could you remember what brought you here?
He answered and said....yes
I can recall.
I came for a promotion
I asked him.
What is this letter at your hand from state government?
As a scholar, tell me in one word.

He said its a promotional letter.....
I answered him and said...... The gods and goddess have heard your prayer do not permit ignorant anymore.
Say no to ignorant and yes to knowledge.
What am I saying.
Most of you are confused in life.
Loosing focus!
Not knowing what we want even when what we want is present with us.
This is why you have to say no to ignorant.
Ignorant will make you to be afraid of life whereby you pray for life and long life everyday.

Everything will cause you tension, at a small range, you become afraid of risk, whereby you pray for Richies everyday.
How on earth do you belief you can become rich without risk?
Who told you?
What did he said?
That you can become rich, wealthy,,possess material things without risk taking?
That voice is deceptive.
That man is a liar.
That woman speaks out of ignorant. That spirit is off poverty.
Yes!
Only spirit of poverty can assure that.

Going back to the issue of money and richies.
Let me tell you want you do not know but need to know. If you must know.

Mark this day, 10 June 2017 that I odogwuakataaka, isimmiri Igbo nille, the iroko from abrudeh city. That I said, money is the easiest spirit to invoke.
To become rich is one of the commonest risk.
What do you even think about money?
What do you know about money?

Looooooooooooooooook
Look here.

Money is not a paper you see but a spirit you don't know!

Gbagam!!!
Re: Knowledge For Prosperity: Wisdom Calling! by bunbit23: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
I welcome us all this morning as we stand to have a bit of lecture as e dey happen. As a dey happen will bring you features and update as usual but specific, talking more on things we must know about life and our chosen carrier. Yes, this update comes to you as a result of my promise to help us with relevant information for financial updates as we approach the month of July. Before now, we should know that a very month of the year has what it stands for. And that by which it stand is reasons for earthly activities thus we say season. Now we talk about July.
July shows signs of activity, expansion and hardwork. If we are to succed in July, finding a way which we can be center of attention will be paramount.
Are we following?

[08:10, 20/06/2017] Kwarteng Ghana: We are with you

[08:11, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Change and transformation of all kinds are asked of us in July.

[08:13, 20/06/2017] Daniel Lagos: Yes sir

[08:13, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: The 7 energy shifts on the month of July brings about the strong vibrations by which to work with in a spiritual growth level. To help achieve this is to welcome truth which help to review the secret of success behind our carrier. In everything, there's a secret. But the ignorant never take note.

[08:16, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: To start with, I have to start with us those who have a carrier choice on spiritual assignments. That's to say the pastors, the native dictors and light workers in our midst. After them, we talk about traders. After traders, we talk about civil servants. After them we talk about students. These are our principle of discussions this season. Success must be achieved. So I mote it be!

[08:19, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Why do I have to start with pastors and others? It's because of their office as spirit related matters. First and foremost, I must state my stand on pastors. I have said it and keep saying it, am not against their source of power neither am I their enemy of progress but my problem with them is act of deception.
Nothing more!
Notwithstanding, I appreciate any man or woman who have devoted himself on for spiritual matters.
Today, am going to bring more messages to help open our eyes. Perhaps to make the wise wiser and fool more foolish.

[08:25, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: To become the best in any given carrier, you deserve to know the secret, thus in everything: there's a secret.
Isn't it?

[08:27, 20/06/2017] Alphonse Romania: yes GM,ride on

[08:27, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Anything you chooses to do, definitely because of time factors and skills application's should put food on your table. It's nature mandate.
Haven known this is wisdom!

[08:28, 20/06/2017] Kwarteng Ghana: Yes,more light GM.

[08:29, 20/06/2017]This is spiritual assignment if you must know. Just like the Igbo adage, onye ya na ndi mmuo na eriko nri na eji ogologo ngaji meaning whenever you wish to dine and wine with the spirits, you must learn to use long spoon. This is a word for the wise!

I don't know but I should have known if it is ignorant that makes most of us think pastoring is a common profession? If you thought otherwise, you better have a rethink because its not.

[08:32, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: You are working for a spirit and against a spirit! Kingdom contests!
This is the definition.
For your life and security, do not engage on it with little or no spiritual power. Most of us are called while most of us called ourselves.
Whichever is the case, you still need knowledge to come out a success.
A young lady who just left this room quit some days ago suffers as a result of this information. She couldn't hear any longer. According to her, it has lasted for some period of 2 to 3 yrs now. I could have helped but she couldn't help herself. And never forget, spirits helps those who help themselves.
Take note of that!

[08:38, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Today in our society, we see many prophets and prophetess. Powerful men you call them Daddy. Man of God. But never forget none is man of Satan. So don't be deceived. Still on the secret. I always tell people around me, look: anything you know you can't do best, never start it at all.
Do you hear that?

[08:41, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: What you do not know and must know. There are possible forces, powers, medium for prophesy. To become a prophet, you can help yourself achieve that without no harm. But then its of two kind. There's a prophet with vision and the other with sound.
Nevertheless, both are achievable but differently. Knowledge of Occult is the ultimate. Good number of people has joined different black witch occult society as a result of achieving this only to become disappointed afterwards. Thus before there joining, they thought its like this or like that, but after wasting blood of the innocent which is for the great Lucifer, you will realize that you have no other choice than to leave with an oil alone followed by guide.
Ignorant!
Now you have entered and offered blood sacrifices, your provisions create a vacuum for more commitment
Ignorant!

[08:49, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: That was what you see in the life of the young girl who joined illuminati occult. During her ritual deliverance I was able to ask her, how did you get to know this group? She said a white friends of hers introduced her. After so much blood sacrifices, when she couldn't stand it any longer, she has to start seeking for help outside to excape from the occult.
Ignorant!
Now, for your information, black witch society does not offer vision or sound ability but with knowledge they can help provide you with spiritual materials for the suppose after engaging you on blood sacrifice as a commitment.
This is top secret!
This is the secret!
This is the knowledge!

[08:55, 20/06/2017] Nita Edo: I'm so happy being here with you all and I promise my dedication and fidelity as a member.

[08:56, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: God has made every thing possible for mankind. Lucifer did not create anything and has can't create a thing. He uses knowledge against people to attract the people to become his loyalist. Reading from this, you have every reason to belief that all the so called man of God powers, gain influence by the knowledge of occult.
We have oil for sound.
We have oil for deliverance.
We have oil for vision.
This is what most of them make use of as prophets.

[09:00, 20/06/2017] Stanley Delta: Thank you very very much sir for the enlightenment.

[09:00, 20/06/2017] Alphonse Romania: really?

[09:01, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Spirit is every where. They can speak any body of language ranging from China, Africana, German, Korea, Igbo, English, efik, Wolof, Yoruba, french........... any language human can speak: spirit can hear.
Re: Knowledge For Prosperity: Wisdom Calling! by bunbit23: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
[09:01, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Any language man can hear, spirit can speak. Remember, in the beginning was one language. It was as a result of wisdom of man that brought about different languages as we see today by the most high. He made it to control mankind.

Now, the oil when applied using the guide, helps spiritual connections
It helps Spiritual communications.
You can speak as a man and hear a strange voice in responds.
You can enquire and get responds following a perfect guide.
This is the idea behind what we see today in the society.
Nevertheless, it is fair than vision oil.
Vision is somewhat dangerous that's why it attract sacrifices. The oil when applied, has the ability to open your third eye. You can see things in the spirit.

[09:09, 20/06/2017] Alphonse Romania: hhhmmm

[09:09, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: You can identify spirit among men because you can see them. Now, this is why the sacrifice has to come in. Because there are some dangerous evil spirit being, while on a duty, they may wish to strike someone. Because you can see them, as a you may move with passion to defend the ignorant: such attempt could lead to attack by the demon.
The ability to go unharmed is power of sacrifices while the inability is why some have died on the process or sustain injury.

[09:13, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: As e dey happen in the realm. There are other method apart from oil which is initiation. Many deities within us possessed high powerful psychic ability. Discovering them helps success. All that is required is to make an approach. The attendant will tell you what it takes to become a beneficiary. Upon agreement, you will be initiated to their order. These introductions are not evil mind you.
One could ask, what is evil?
What is evil?
Wisdom will help you know what evil is all about. The most high is not only the positive energy. Most deities are!

[09:18, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Last time I gave you signs to discover them. They are here and there with different powers and abilities. Some may require annual sacrifices. Some may ask you for monthly sacrifices. Some may ask for 3 yrs.
It dépends!

[09:21, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: But most important is that, these deities, since they are positive energy, they can never request for human blood sacrifices. Many of the so called man of God belongs to their sacred order.
Secret!
Having gained initiation, they will engage you on a transmit. It's then they will speak, you can hear. But before that, you have to call their attentions on any given mission. Would you like to know their signs?
To know them, any prophet or prophetess that has day of deliverance or prophecy is a member.

[09:26, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Because the deity will have a day with him. To help communication, he usually fix deliverance or prophecy on the d_day. No matter what you do other days, he will never prophesies for you.

[09:26, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: There's juju that's Spells:
This is where a spiritualist or native doctors comes in. They give you list of ritual items. You provide the money they help you carry out the assignment
Sometimes, you may choose to go along with it and make provisions for it and install the altar in your room.
Some people may chose to leave it the shrine and pay frequent visits to sacrifice for the effect.
This is it!
Re: Knowledge For Prosperity: Wisdom Calling! by bunbit23: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Many of us grew up with the belief that achieving success requires relentless hard work, grim determination, and intense ambition. As a result, we may have struggled for years and even reached some of our goals but wound up feeling exhausted, our lives out of balance.

In the natural world, creation comes forth with ease. A seed doesn’t struggle to become a tree - it simply unfolds per seconds count.

There are laws of success if you put them into practice, you’ll realize that you can manifest whatever you’ve been dreaming about.
Fortunately, success aren’t difficult or mysterious but are easy to understand and apply. There are also many ways for you to learn more to attract the life you truly want, and right here is a great place to begin.

The first law we put into effect is law of giving. In many occasions I have talked about this law, today as we discuss law of success giving comes as a first law we have.
Giving is the first law we have if we must achieve success. To make success and become successful in life, you must learn to give.
What you give matters.
You must give that which you posses.
You have something, I have something, he has something: we are all rich with nature gift. You must learn and discover that which you have then use it as a sacrifice for success. When we talk about giving, most at times it got misinterpreted. Generally we are richly blessed with talents which you can use to achieve success.
Have you been able to discover that which you have? What do you have? Give it out! The first law of success says, give!
Giving what you have is the first law of success. When you give that which you have, you have indirectly opened your way to receive(which) in other words called success. This is why I always use a farmer for perfect example for success.

A farmer would plant a seed of corn, during harvest, he shall reap bounty of corns in expense of a seed he planted. If you have this true knowledge, why are you still not progressive? Why are you not successful in life?
Do you know that givers never lack?
Do not be afraid to give!
I repeat, do not be afraid to give!
Give whatever you have to the needy. Whatever that discourage you not to give simply encourage you to become a failure.
Re: Knowledge For Prosperity: Wisdom Calling! by fabem(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2017
bunbit23:
Many of us grew up with the belief that achieving success requires relentless hard work, grim determination, and intense ambition. As a result, we may have struggled for years and even reached some of our goals but wound up feeling exhausted, our lives out of balance.

In the natural world, creation comes forth with ease. A seed doesn’t struggle to become a tree - it simply unfolds per seconds count.

There are laws of success if you put them into practice, you’ll realize that you can manifest whatever you’ve been dreaming about.
Fortunately, success aren’t difficult or mysterious but are easy to understand and apply. There are also many ways for you to learn more to attract the life you truly want, and right here is a great place to begin.

The first law we put into effect is law of giving. In many occasions I have talked about this law, today as we discuss law of success giving comes as a first law we have.
Giving is the first law we have if we must achieve success. To make success and become successful in life, you must learn to give.
What you give matters.
You must give that which you posses.
You have something, I have something, he has something: we are all rich with nature gift. You must learn and discover that which you have then use it as a sacrifice for success. When we talk about giving, most at times it got misinterpreted. Generally we are richly blessed with talents which you can use to achieve success.
Have you been able to discover that which you have? What do you have? Give it out! The first law of success says, give!
Giving what you have is the first law of success. When you give that which you have, you have indirectly opened your way to receive(which) in other words called success. This is why I always use a farmer for perfect example for success.

A farmer would plant a seed of corn, during harvest, he shall reap bounty of corns in expense of a seed he planted. If you have this true knowledge, why are you still not progressive? Why are you not successful in life?
Do you know that givers never lack?
Do not be afraid to give!
I repeat, do not be afraid to give!
Give whatever you have to the needy. Whatever that discourage you not to give simply encourage you to become a failure.

Kudos to you. I have been trying to add the number on whatsapp but not showing. Please add me 08029359634. Thank you.
Re: Knowledge For Prosperity: Wisdom Calling! by bunbit23: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
You can't be successful if you can't give. This aren't a law of gods or goddess neither is it a law of man. It's a law of nature! Nature mandate! Give whatever you have to anyone that deserve it. You can't cheat nature. Do you know nature has its own way of keeping an account?
How much do you know this?
To become a success in every area of life, you must give first.
Giving is a seed for success. You must sow giving as a seed to reap success in harvest.

How do we say this to help understanding?
How do we write this on your mind to help remembrance?
Success is impossible without giving. Success is not achievable without giving?
So do not make full of yourself.
Do not deceive yourself. A stingy failure makes fool of himself when he talks about success. There's no short cut for success better than giving. Gift of a man makes way for him. Give and give uncountable times. Do not mind how many times you have given and never count whatever was the gift. The more you give the more you receive.
That's how it is!

The moment you open yourself to count what you have given out, the moment you begin to loose the glory of success.
Success is like dew.
It falls every night. Only those who are exposed to it receive it. Only those who are outdoors receive it.
Human is demi god. When you give to Mr A he says, God bless you.
You give to Mr V he says God bless you.
You give to a kid he says god bless you.
You give to a blind he says God bless you.
You give to the poor he says God bless you.
Too many gift attract too many blessings.
All these people who blessed you with their soul are the reason for success.
This is why its possible!
This is why given makes it possible.
This is why given is the most possible means to attract success. Our mouth is the mouthpiece of gods and goddess.
Say no to any spirit which restrict you from given.
Say to the spirit, get you behind me you spirit of failure.
It's only spirit of failure which can ask you not to give.
Any spirit that makes you count your gift is a spirit of poverty.
Spirit of limitations! He doesn't want you to grow more abundantly.
Never have time counting how many and how much you have giving.
When you give, give with pure heart.
Grudges causes hindrance to a gift.
Its like a worm. Another law of success is Karma.
Tomorrow we discuss law of karma as the second law of success. Am determined to bring you keynotes to make you a different man and woman.
Re: Knowledge For Prosperity: Wisdom Calling! by bunbit23: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
[7/30, 02:24] Odogwuakataaka: Today we have to discuss second law of success called law of karma.
Keep update as the lecture comes your way shortly after the hour of 7:30am this morning. Happy Sunday to you!

[7/30, 07:39] Odogwuakataaka: Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind. What we sow is what we reap. And when we choose actions that bring happiness and success to others, the fruit of our karma is happiness and success. Success is not mystery which is why we must understand that law of karma as the second law of success. If we must be successful in life, we must know and observe karma.
What is that you sow to others? Do you sow happiness to people?
Who are you to the community?

[7/30, 07:46] Odogwuakataaka: When you see someone in need, what are your actions? Do you always have the intense and ability to provide help and assistance to people or you are a kind that is self esteem. You are okay therefore it doesn't concern you how your neighbour is been fairing? Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind. If you must know this and have the burning desire to do good, you must be successful in life. Karma is a great force which has the ability to control all earthly activities. If you must know that your actions generate force of energy that returns to us in like kind, wisdom will compel us to do good to others. It will help us to assist others to be successful in life in other for us to be successful.

[7/30, 07:54] Stephen Lagos: � giving can not be over emphasized.... This is awesome n great

[7/30, 07:54] Odogwuakataaka: You shouldn't envy a young enterpriser. Why must you be envy of another person's success. You shouldn't plan evil against your fellow man or woman. Our community has a great deal better than thinking how to harm a fellow. Change your negative thought to positivity. If you must allow your conscience to get ride of evil thought and your foot to be slow to run into evil activities, you must be successful in life. Karma the second law of success said so!

[7/30, 07:57] Odogwuakataaka: Sow positivity to the life of others and reap positive change in returns. Ignorant is the most problem of mankind. A young man should have all necessary knowledge to be successful in life. Without knowledge you can't make a progress. Without knowledge life is impossible leaving possibilities to become impossible. Lack of knowledge!
Re: Knowledge For Prosperity: Wisdom Calling! by bunbit23: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2017
[7/30, 08:01] Odogwuakataaka: You need diary to keep your daily routine. Make sure that everyday like today you will witness the choices you make in each moment.

[7/30, 08:01] Asuai Felix Asaba: Ride on my Able GM.. We are listening

[7/30, 08:02] Odogwuakataaka: And in the mere witnessing of these choices, you will bring them to conscious awareness. It is then you will know that the best way to prepare for any moment in the future is to be fully conscious in the present. Have you learn to balance your reasoning, actions with questions?

This is one principle factor you must learn to apply. Always make call your actions with questions. Asking questions about your daily actions help positive steps. We all know what we do and when we do it, that is adulthood. We are not kids. If you can ask questions over your actions it will help you to do more good than evil therefore attract law of karma to yourself as the second law of success. Whenever you make a choice, try to ask yourself two questions.

What are the consequences of this choice that I’m making?
And, will this choice bring fulfillment and happiness to me and also to those who are affected by this choice? When you get up to this level, count your success a possibility

[7/30, 08:13] Odogwuakataaka: This is a great height of spiritual consciousness where we make justification. This is a stage whereby our knowledge help our actions. A fool can't ask a good question, undoubted truth. An ignorant can't make a sound judgement.

(1) (Reply)

Is Kissing Family On The Lips Ok? / How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Mother / New shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.