Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,742 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Interswitch Or Not? Website Review Pls. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Interswitch Or Not? Website Review Pls. (700 Views)

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Equitorial Bank Website Used For Interswitch 419 Scam / Do You Know Of Any Nigerian Ecommerce Store With Interswitch Or Etransact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interswitch Or Not? Website Review Pls. by damola1: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2010
Currently creating a platform, and will appreciate reviews of the platform, plus also not sure how to go about getting ATM and master card accepting system, also, is it wise to get it, how can one go about it, also review the site please.
Re: Interswitch Or Not? Website Review Pls. by damola1: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2010
This spam thingy is pretty rough on me, I can't post the link to the site. I have had to request my ID reinstated at least 3 times, just because of me trying to post the site link.
Re: Interswitch Or Not? Website Review Pls. by Afam(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2010
How can I order for the last 4 items on the home page considering the prices?
Re: Interswitch Or Not? Website Review Pls. by damola1: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2010
Sir, interested in the site analysis. Not the prices etc, simply ANALYSE IT.
Re: Interswitch Or Not? Website Review Pls. by Afam(m): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2010
damola1:

Sir, interested in the site analysis. Not the prices etc, simply ANALYSE IT.

Ok.

In my opinion the site is misleading and I don't believe any serious buyer will consider buying anything if the price cannot even be stated correctly.

The usefulness of a website is not about looks but about tasks visitors are expected to complete on the website.

Again, unless the site is not serious about selling anything the idea of dismissing pricing issues may be counter productive as a prospective buyer may be interested in buying products from the website.
Re: Interswitch Or Not? Website Review Pls. by damola1: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2010
Oga AFam, why you dey vex now,

Once the site goes live, you will be one of the very first to know, so that you can see the prices.

Before It goes live, I want my peeps for nairaland to simply say, this is the error oh, this is not the error oh, why don't you put an online payment gateway, why this, why that, sales can come when the site is launched.

Forgive me oga oh, Pls from your profesional perspective can you review the platform. Thank you sir.
Re: Interswitch Or Not? Website Review Pls. by Afam(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2010
Bear in mind the current rate of ATM fraud and I understand some banks are disabling online payments via ATM cards so you need to seriously consider the pros and cons with the attendant cost benefit analysis for you to decide on this one.

However, regardless of any advice you may get just remember that only you will bear the full consequences of your actions.

Unfortunately, I am not a "website must be beautiful" person, rather I focus on functionality because that is what will determine whether your site will be successful or not especially for business websites.

Please, address me as Afam, lose the sir. Good luck.
Re: Interswitch Or Not? Website Review Pls. by damola1: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2010
FOr the ATM thingy, I am aware of the FRAUD level, and more importantly for me is the % they charge, and the time it gets into the account. But I have used my ATM on sites like aero.cn and it's great way to buy tickets online,

What abt the other functionalities, This was envisioned to be a up to international standard, compare to sites like: target.com for retailing or walmart.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel About This Kind Of Earnings In Poker? / Hiya People Im New / Congrats! Nairalander Appointed As Internet Communications Chief For Osun Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.