Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,807 members, 7,909,100 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:34 PM

Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (40443 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Igba123: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

The he goat NNAMDI KANU is a scam who must have been paid heavily to whine mouth anyhow, u all know when war starts which we don't pray for he will fly out leaving his ipob

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OGHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

we Igbo's in north are against ipob!!!

nobody should ever tell us to come back home cos we have made enough investments here which eventually if we come back will be eaten by gullible Igbos

don't b surprise that those telling us to come back home are those depending on us for feeding. I tire ooo

I believe Dis ultimatum will b resolved before 1st October

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
u are not Igbo and neither female nor living in d north.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by brownlolly(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
buchilino:

R U IGBO. AM NOT TALKING ABOUT DELTA IGBO.

Which one is Delta Igbo again? You guys are just confused.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by HeGeMon(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
ozowarac:
We Died In 1966, We Won't Die In 2017

By Elochukwu Nicholas Ohagi

Just after that first coup. I mean that( IBO)Nigeria coup led by Kaduna Nzeogwu in collaboration with many other soldiers from other ethnic groups and tribes, (Name them)came the counter coup led by Northern officers who branded the first coup Igbo coup.

They killed the head of state in the person of Aguiyi Ironsi. Ironsi was killed in the most barbaric way by those 'barbarians' REALLY??. They tied him on a military jeep and had him dragged along the road until he died. (How was TAFAWA BALEWA & his wife KILLED?) Ironsi is an 'Igbo man' Yes! WE KNOW!. Those 'barbarians' (WHOM YOU KILLED THEIR LEADERS?) which has the current Nigeria civilian president as one of them gathered Igbo and other Eastern soldiers together, disarmed them and had them killed. Same happened in the police, And other organizations. These killings didn't quench their taste for blood. They headed to the airports and shot everyone they met in that airport that is from Eastern Nigeria.
WHY DO U LIKE TO TWIST HISTORY?? TO SUIT YOUR SELFISH CAPRICES? WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SELF CENTERED? ALL THESE YOUR CROOKED HISTORY IS ALL RUBBISH, GUESS U STUDIED IN THE EAST...
Did they stop? No they didn't. Their people joined them. Civilians joined in the killing. Owing to the number of Igbos and other Easterners killed in the North, it won't be a mistake to say that 85% of northerners in 1966 were all murderers. When I say Northerners I mean both core North and middle belt. They marched out and killed every Igbo man and everybody that looked like Igbo in the entire North. Gowon who took over as a military head watched as more than 700,000 Easterners were horrendously butchered to death.

So my dear Igbos currently in the north, this was how it happened. I knew you never had opportunity with history. I was lucky, I did history for 6years. So am telling no fairytales. Don't say you are not in the North, that you are in the Middle Belt. Don't just commit suicide brothers. These people were Christians in 1966

We died in 1966, we won't die in 2017.

A word is enough for the wise UTTER RUBBIIISHHH!!!!!!!.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Pecca: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

my pain is d relocation of a thing, its painful to go back and start from scratch... who prays for that?

those telling u to come back might b depending on u for feeding and will even like to finish d one u came back with.

if at all they want to create Biafra (which I don't want cos I believe in one Nigeria) fine they can, but they should do so in peace.

war is not the best thing its only d youth who haven't experienced war shout war war war. our fathers who have experienced it frowns against it.
an adage goes like "ihe nna no n'ala hu nwatakiri no n'elu enweghi ike ihu ya"

if Biafra is all they want fine, then we will retain our citizenship here, anyone that wants to come to north should apply visa
you sure understood the guy who made reference to a referendum, I guess. after that u can have your Nigeria but don't drag others with you. Biafra is coming.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by DeepLearning: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:
Yes we can!

Everybody is getting fed-up of there rant and chest-beating?

Dudes have forgotten that no matter how, NIGERIA will always be on the winning side!

There lots will always

-Apply for visas
- Work-permit
- There students will start paying as international students in our prestigious schools
- Multinational will be forced to down size foreign workforce.
- Pay high taxes as international businessmen/businesswoman which will triple revenue for Nigerian state and Federal goverment
-Land use charges on there properties within Nigeria will triple as foreigners has they happen to have more dispersed investment
-For at least 20years, There economy will be "solely" dependent on Nigeria, and a bitter truth is that,

- The scenery after break-up will be similar, if not worse than what is happening in South-Africa. They will be highly discriminated within the Nigerian territory that will frequently spring up xenophobic attacks.

Just a few to mention! Reality stares at them!

LOL... I believe that was what Malaysians thought of Singaporeans when they were fighting to secede from Malaysia. Ironically, today Malaysians send their wards to Singapore to get quality education.

Time shall tell

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Litmus: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Did IPOOPED or IPOD, is it, ask Northern Yobs or whatever for help? Nigerians have too much time on thire hands , have unrealistic expectations and consiquently talk altogether too much,which is why we are in the position we find ourselves in. I was in conversation with a very politically astute Jamaican friend the other day about Nigeria and this is what he stated. He began by quoting me a Jamaica saying that essentially translates as, if the Chicken hadn't been as flamboyant and noisy as they are, mankind would not have discovered thire existence. He believes that the arrogant reputation Nigeria have has nothing to do with our foughtrightness, stridency or any of the morden interpretations - no these are evolutionary attachments as the original cause fades in time. He argued that due to oil wealth Nigeria attained a far higher standard over other third world Nations, than Nigerians realised. And as Nigerians​ lamented​ over thire perceived terrible standards of living it came across to others as if Nigerians were showing off. We wailed too much and now what began as a realisation by us that we should not rest on our lourels, that we should complain so that things can be worked on and improved​, has now become acseped as we are always bad and never good.

It continues till today, i assume, see Nigerians tearing themselves apart over relatively nothing in comparison to other third world nations even some second and first world ones too. Nigerians need to decide that they want to build Nigeria and not exploit her. Nigerians need to take nation building seriously, your hearts have never been in it.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Igba123: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:
Yes we can!

Dudes have forgotten that no matter how, NIGERIA will always be on the winning side!

There lots will always

-Apply for visas
- Work-permit
- There students will start paying as international students in our prestigious schools
- Pay high taxes as international businessmen/businesswoman which will triple revenue for Nigerian state and Federal goverment
-Land use charges on there properties within Nigeria will triple as foreigners has they happen to have more dispersed investment
-For at least 20years, There economy will be "solely" dependent on Nigeria, and a bitter truth is that,

- The scenery after break-up will be similar, if not worse than what is happening in South-Africa. They will be highly discriminated within the Nigerian territory that will frequently spring up xenophobic attacks.

ur wisdom seems to b limited here. U failed to add dat d so called nigerian will also provide d money for payment of most things u listed.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by akigbemaru: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:
Yes we can!

There lots will always

-Apply for visas
- Work-permit

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Igba123: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:
Yes we can!

There lots will always

-Apply for visas
- Work-permit

ur wisdom seems to b limited here. U failed to add dat d so called nigerian will also provide d money for payment of most things u listed. May God hear their (Arewa youths) prayer so dat I'll see who'll like to stay with dem when Igbo who is their battering ram leave.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by elfeezy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
sukkot:
what is happening june 12 nwanne ?
cowards day..Abiolas remembrance
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Ojiofor: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

The he goat NNAMDI KANU is a scam who must have been paid heavily to whine mouth anyhow, u all know when war starts which we don't pray for he will fly out leaving his ipob

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OGHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

nobody should ever tell us to come back home cos we have made enough investments here which eventually if we come back will be eaten by gullible Igbos

don't b surprise that those telling us to come back home are those depending on us for feeding. I tire ooo

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

Nobody is begging somebody like you to come back home because in actual fact you have no place in Igboland to call home.
Kindly live and die in the North its nobody's business.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by henrimoto(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

my pain is d relocation of a thing, its painful to go back and start from scratch... who prays for that?

those telling u to come back might b depending on u for feeding and will even like to finish d one u came back with.

if at all they want to create Biafra (which I don't want cos I believe in one Nigeria) fine they can, but they should do so in peace.

war is not the best thing its only d youth who haven't experienced war shout war war war. our fathers who have experienced it frowns against it.
an adage goes like "ihe nna no n'ala hu nwatakiri no n'elu enweghi ike ihu ya"

if Biafra is all they want fine, then we will retain our citizenship here, anyone that wants to come to north should apply visa
Nne, for your information, Biafra republic can be achieved with out war.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by stpat1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

You are not Igbo.
I am not Igbo but I support Biafra because it will serve as a catalyst for the rest of the country to disintegrate and then the North can go on their own.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by buchilino(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
brownlolly:

Which one is Delta Igbo again? You guys are just confused.
USE GOOGLE
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by peculiar32(f): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Shut up and go and do what you know how to do best,thiis issue is beyond your intellectual capacity. Stop asking useless questions

and stop giving stupid answers. You are one of the greatest problem we have in Africa. You have no right to tell me to shut up. underage people like you are not suppose to be on social media platforms
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by sleemfesh: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:
Yes we can!

There lots will always

-Apply for visas
- Work-permit

Bros Google ECOWAS. Don't be a mu mu.
And people are aligning with your bereaved idea. Kai.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by wristbangle: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

U are among the great Igbo people I know. I often tell people that most Igbos living outside their territories and some residing in the east are reasonable peeps.

It is the disgruntled IPOB touts under the leadership of that pathetic buffoon who cause unnecessary chaos. You don't threaten people with insults because u want to achieve a cause.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Kanana(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmm! Surely one of the positives of the Kaduna Declaration is getting the Igbos outside the "gully eroded enclave" to start reasoning and speaking out against Nnamdi Kanu and his evil agenda.

Now that most igbos have realised what the aftermath of gaining a nationhood could amount to i hope they would rally round and send the "okrika selling" Nnamdi Kanu back to London so he could get on with his business.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Ejaisky: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
buchilino:

NNE I RESPECT UR OPINION, BUT BELIEVE ME AFTER SERVING IN PLACES LIKE NIGERIAN ARMY, POLICE, CUSTOMS, MINS OF AGRIC, ETC, U MAY CHANGE UR MIND ABOUT NIGERIA.
I knew what tribalism and nepotism really mean after I joined a Federal agency.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by southpole: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
ozowarac:

Just after that first coup. I mean that Nigeria coup led by Kaduna Nzeogwu in collaboration with many other soldiers from other ethnic groups and tribes, came the counter coup led by Northern officers who branded the first coup Igbo coup.

They killed the head of state in the person of Aguiyi Ironsi. Ironsi was killed in the most barbaric way by those barbarians. They tied him on a military jeep and had him dragged along the road until he died. Ironsi is an Igbo man. Those barbarians which has the current Nigeria civilian president as one of them gathered Igbo and other Eastern soldiers together, disarmed them and had them killed. Same happened in the police, And other organizations. These killings didn't quench their taste for blood. They headed to the airports and shot everyone they met in that airport that is from Eastern Nigeria.

Did they stop? No they didn't. Their people joined them. Civilians joined in the killing. Owing to the number of Igbos and other Easterners killed in the North, it won't be a mistake to say that 85% of northerners in 1966 were all murderers. When I say Northerners I mean both core North and middle belt. They marched out and killed every Igbo man and everybody that looked like Igbo in the entire North. Gowon who took over as a military head watched as more than 700,000 Easterners were horrendously butchered to death.

So my dear Igbos currently in the north, this was how it happened. I knew you never had opportunity with history. I was lucky, I did history for 6years. So am telling no fairytales. Don't say you are not in the North, that you are in the Middle Belt. Don't just commit suicide brothers. These people were Christians in 1966 when they stopped Igbos in Benue Bridge returning from core North and massacred them all. Sad, yes, but its true. They were still Christians today when Arewa youths threatened to kill Igbos and take their properties in all the 19 northern states and they kept quiet.

This people are not Oba of Lagos or Yorubas who joked with throwing us into the lagoon if we vote against the candidates they wanted in Lagos. Brothers these people are ruthless, evil, and barbaric. They are terror minded people. A people that can kill 800 of their own in a night can do worse and there will be no world outcry. Remember, Nigeria life doesn't matter to UN as far as their illegal businesses are going on. And they will always support the North because they are the reason they are still in business.

Start now to prepare. See whoever that is telling you to continue going about your business in the North as the enemy. The South Eastern governors that failed to defend you against Fulani herdsmen in Biafra Land can't be assuring you of safety in a faraway land like Kano. Think brothers, think.

I know relocating won't be easy, but life is the best. Will you rather die?

Start proper documentation of your properties. Send other things home. Bring back children. We have enough schools here. Those in higher institutions should start making move for proper transfer. Are you an Igbo corp member reading me right now, and you are presently in the orientation camp anywhere in the North, please start relocation arraignment before Monday you will be leaving camp.

A word is enough for the wise.
I am not doubting nor affirming what you wrote because you claim you witnessed the events that happened while I was born in 1967. But one attribute I see in all igbos articles about the events of 1966 to 1970 is that an Igbo writer just like you will never ever state the people that started the killings in 1966 and as you might have known since you were there the Igbo started the killings.

A military coup headed by igbos killed statements from other regions of the country and informed their kinsmen to disappear rather spared their own kinsmen and they think the world will clap for them for a work well done?

if any tribe thinks it will kill other people's strong men and nothing will happen I think that will be the highest form of human stupidity.

1966 coup could have been welcome by all if not because of the Igbo tribalistic mentality that was introduced and yet you don't think that was the cause of the problem. I am not supporting the killing of the Igbos by the Northerners even though writers like you will never state that igbos killed other people but I just want to point out the cause as you cannot treat a disease without paying attention to the real cause. Igbo like you seem to be making the same mistake instead of cautioning Igbos whose actions led to the ultimatum by the northern youths you rather chose to tell us by the killings in 1966.

Why has nobody in the east including the elders has really come out to strongly caution ipob?

Why are the Igbos thinking that they will have Biafra and still remain and dominate the economy in the North another man's land?
I think you igbos have not really sit down and think about the consequences of iPod agitation.

Why are members of the national assembly from the Igbo extraction are not championing the creation of Biafra if the activities of IPOB are not a call to war? One could have reasoned that in a Democratic setting like ours Igbo senators and house of rep members should have worked out a strategic framework and work out for a peace actualization of Biafra rather than leaving it in the hands of miscreants and expect other people to keep quiet

IPOB CANNOT BRING BEE'S WASP IN THE MARKET SQUARE AND THINK THAT AN IGBO MAN WILL NOT BE STUNG

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Burgerlomo: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
nurex01:

I like a statement you made here. NNAMDI KANU might disappear if the war starts now. You had better sit and talk to your elders before the issues escalate further.

It's very easy for him to disappear with his British passport, so my dear Igbos should think twice before he leads them to another war mess. It's never too late for them to reverse their agitation and let's leave together in peace as one Nation under the most high God.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by sukkot: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
elfeezy:

cowards day..Abiolas remembrance
grin
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Femolacaster:
I wasn't in support of this northern group before, but now, I have changed my thoughts. These Igbos have insulted virtually all the major tribes in this country in the name of "we want Biafra". Honestly, they should just go, they won't be missed at all.
little kid, clamoring for the igbos to leave Nigeria, if they eventually do, who will you form Nigeria with
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by southpole: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
ozowarac:

Just after that first coup. I mean that Nigeria coup led by Kaduna Nzeogwu in collaboration with many other soldiers from other ethnic groups and tribes, came the counter coup led by Northern officers who branded the first coup Igbo coup.

They killed the head of state in the person of Aguiyi Ironsi. Ironsi was killed in the most barbaric way by those barbarians. They tied him on a military jeep and had him dragged along the road until he died. Ironsi is an Igbo man. Those barbarians which has the current Nigeria civilian president as one of them gathered Igbo and other Eastern soldiers together, disarmed them and had them killed. Same happened in the police, And other organizations. These killings didn't quench their taste for blood. They headed to the airports and shot everyone they met in that airport that is from Eastern Nigeria.

So my dear Igbos currently in the north, this was how it happened. I knew you never had opportunity with history. I was lucky, I did history for 6years. So am telling no fairytales. Don't say you are not in the North, that you are in the Middle Belt. Don't just commit suicide brothers. These people were Christians in 1966 when they stopped Igbos in Benue Bridge returning from core North and massacred them all. Sad, yes, but its true. They were still Christians today when Arewa youths threatened to kill Igbos and take their properties in all the 19 northern states and they kept quiet.

This people are not Oba of Lagos or Yorubas who joked with throwing us into the lagoon if we vote against the candidates they wanted in Lagos. Brothers these people are ruthless, evil, and barbaric. They are terror minded people. A people that can kill 800 of their own in a night can do worse and there will be no world outcry. Remember, Nigeria life doesn't matter to UN as far as their illegal businesses are going on. And they will always support the North because they are the reason they are still in business.

Start now to prepare. See whoever that is telling you to continue going about your business in the North as the enemy. The South Eastern governors that failed to defend you against Fulani herdsmen in Biafra Land can't be assuring you of safety in a faraway land like Kano. Think brothers, think.

I know relocating won't be easy, but life is the best. Will you rather die?

Start proper documentation of your properties. Send other things home. Bring back children. We have enough schools here. Those in higher institutions should start making move for proper transfer. Are you an Igbo corp member reading me right now, and you are presently in the orientation camp anywhere in the North, please start relocation arraignment before Monday you will be leaving camp.

A word is enough for the wise.
I am not doubting nor affirming what you wrote because you claim you witnessed the events that happened while I was born in 1967. But one attribute I see in all igbos articles about the events of 1966 to 1970 is that an Igbo writer just like you will never ever state the people that started the killings in 1966 and as you might have known since you were there the Igbo started the killings.

A military coup headed by igbos killed state men from other regions of the country and informed their kinsmen to disappear or rather spared their own kinsmen and they think the world will clap for them for a work well done?

if any tribe thinks it will kill other people's strong men and nothing will happen I think that will be the highest form of human stupidity.

1966 coup could have been welcome by all if not because of the Igbo tribalistic mentality that was introduced and yet you don't think that was the cause of the problem. I am not supporting the killing of the Igbos by the Northerners even though writers like you will never state that igbos also killed other people but I just want to point out the cause as you cannot treat a disease without paying attention to the real cause. Igbo like you seem to be making the same mistake, instead of cautioning Igbos whose actions led to the ultimatum by the northern youths you rather chose to tell us the killings in 1966.

Why has nobody in the east including the elders has really come out to strongly caution ipob?

Why are the Igbos thinking that they will have Biafra and still remain and dominate the economy in the North another man's land?
I think you igbos have not really sit down and think about the consequences of iPod agitation.

Why are members of the national assembly from the Igbo extraction not championing the creation of Biafra if the activities of IPOB are not a call to war? One could have reasoned that in a Democratic setting like ours Igbo senators and house of rep members should have worked out a strategic framework for a peace actualization of Biafra or restructuring rather than leaving it in the hands of miscreants and expect other people to keep quiet

IPOB CANNOT BRING BEE'S WASP IN THE MARKET SQUARE AND THINK THAT AN IGBO MAN WILL NOT BE STUNG

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
wristbangle:

U are among the great Igbo people I know. I often tell people that most Igbos living outside their territories and some residing in the east are reasonable peeps.

It is the disgruntled IPOB touts under the leadership of that pathetic buffoon who cause unnecessary chaos. You don't threaten people with insults because u want to achieve a cause.

shut up if you have nothing to say, the igbos leaving Nigeria is the end of your one Nigeria, who will you form it with.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Blizzy9ja: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lifestone:

Check history man,before your oil,SW was ahead of you all in all aspect of development including civilisation and in this case we were smart enough to know that restructuring and true federalism which will ensure resource control is the solution not secession.
And then what happened when oil came?... Don't you think y'all need to go back to farm? Dont worry you can export some of your produce to the Niger Delta since we'll be good neighbours
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by sukkot: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
blazingstar:

which one is curse and mental blindness.. that was very unnecessary.. it's none of them..

it's very easy to get emotional if u are to be told or if you have relatives that suffered the fate of igbos during and after war..

I was once like that till I approached my dad, who nearly lost his brother during a genocide in our village, to ask of his opinion..

long story short.. the people have allowed their emotions to take over. the con artist keeps twisting and manipulating. they keep falling.. people are so surprised how boko people take guns and attack women and children or blow theirselves up. undecided

which one is curse and mental blindness.. that was very unnecessary.. it's none of them..

it's very easy to get emotional if u are to be told or if you have relatives that suffered the fate of igbos during and after war..

I was once like that till I approached my dad, who nearly lost his brother during a genocide in our village, to ask of his opinion..

long story short.. the people have allowed their emotions to take over. the con artist keeps twisting and manipulating. they keep falling.. people are so surprised how boko people take guns and attack women and children or blow theirselves up. is same way. Imagine nnamdi kanu stands before some of this die hard biafrans and tells them to shoot at captured hausa women and children to show loyalty, that that's how they killed igbos.. hmmm many of them seeing2 him as prophet or leader will be so swayed by emotions they won't know when they'll pull that trigger.. is just pure manipulation nnamdi kanu has what to gain.. why hasn't he criticised our former abia state governors for embezzlement and lack of development in the state.. or senators and hor representing us

2ndly the lazy ones are feeling comfortable using the FG to cover their lazy asses. they waiting for fg to do for them.. some feel if they are biafra, it will mean better resources and better oportunities.. not me.. I never pray for God to take problems away from me there will always be, instead i always pray for strength and wisdom to survive in dire conditions and get better and bigger than my problems.. so far so good we have been surviving
hmmm another wise igbo man. my brother, all nigerian leaders are corrupt including the biafran ones. its a leadership problem. people need to open their eyes and stop being the blind man led by emotions. but you know as they say ? most humans created are zombies to be led. so the zombies follow wherever their belle face

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by amazon14: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
HiddenShadow:

When we vote Biafra through a UN Referendum, you can join your Hausa Fulani boyfriend in Nigeria

You are not needed in Biafra

Nwa Chinese ....... You'll live long.
Thanks that girl or woman is a confirmed idiot

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by abashi47(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
foolish people...Nigerians live in America, y haven't d American government send them packing yet...so they don't know that if D Igbo's succeed,those living in Nigeria will start paying high taxes as non Nigerians?
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by DIMGUY(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:

anyone Bros, some call it ohaneze, oghaneze, oraneze depends where u grew up.

of cos am Igbo proudly anambarian married to an imolite
Nn any Igbo man who will call or write it OGHANEZE but OHANEZE. Thank U.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by naijajobx: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial / Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG / Imo Collation Officer Arrested For Tempering With Results [photo]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.