Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo (69266 Views)

Fake Soldiers And Military Officers Paraded After Their Arrests In Lagos.Photos / Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Stupid ugly lazy fool bringing disrepute to hardworking south easterners

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2017
g
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by macaranta(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2017
Ncan members are in church... Kindly scramble the reserve squad.
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by able20(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
This man can not be 36years old.
That's football age. His real age is 46years from Nnewi.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Charles1110(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2017
Busted grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by sapientia(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2017
paraded in court or where?

Can anyone explain to me why we do this please.. am yet to understand.
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by klax(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2017
It's my people again for wrong reason.
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Riduane: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Any criminal caught by our own Naija police is far from intelligent as far as I'm concerned............... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

True talk grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Kaybaba5(m): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2017
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by yinkslinks(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2017
His nose was wrongly molded grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by umarshehu58(m): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2017
All i have to say is..........

Na Dem grin
Developers in action
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2017
Even criminals in 9ja now reduce their ages too.. smh in lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by doctorbabs(m): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2017
NA DEM, ALWAYS ON NEWS, EVERYTHING NA BIZ FOR DIA SIDE, ABEG OPEN THE CAGE, LET THE DOG FO OUT

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by SmartyPants(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Was it not until the public raised alarms of the whereabouts of Kabiru Sokoto that we found out that he had escaped from DSS strronghold without incident.. He was then re-captured and DSS spokeswoman told us not to ask questions on how he escaped and how he was captured. What are you saying?

Kabiru never escaped from custody. That was proven to be a mischievous rumor!

But if you know better then provide a credible link.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by godunia(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2017
Evil man
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2017
Greed and when you worship money. This man can't be 36 @ all. he should be around 50

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by thebadmus(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2017
dainformant:
The Special Intelligence Response Team IRT arrested Evans who is said to be the most brilliant and notorious high profile kidnapper in the history of Nigeria who have collected billions of Naira ss ransom over the last 7yrs as the Kingpin of Kidnappers. The suspect was arrested by 1pm yesterday 10/6/17 in his Mansion at Magodo Estate Lagos.

His real names Chukwudidumeme Onuamadike aka Evans Native of Akanmili Umudim village Nnewi in Nnewi North LGA of Anambra state Age 36 yrs. He was the leader of a Notorious Advanced High Profile Person Kidnapping gang that Operation in Festac, Amuwo Udopin and OJO areas of Lagos.

He keep his victims for up to 6 to 7 months in Captivity until when the Family pays 300 to 400 Million Naira Ransom in Several Installments before victims are released. Several wealthy Nigerians living in Festac and Amuwo Odofin Arears of Lagos relocated to Ikoyi, Lekki and Victoria Island and left their mansions empty because of Evans. He also Have a Kidnapping gang that Operates in Portharcourt, Bayelsa and Warri Delta State.

He is also said to be the Mastermind and only Survivor in attempted Kidnapping Of Chief Vincent Obianudo the Owner of Young Shall grow Motors in Festac Lagos August 2013.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/notorious-and-brilliant-kidnapper-evans-arrested-in-magodo-lagos.html
if one and dirty business they are like 5&6... Liepod
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Any criminal caught by our own Naija police is far from intelligent as far as I'm concerned............... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very funny but not true.
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by orukuruku(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2017
olumaxi:
Without knowin his name..i knw where he came from wit d shape of his cheeks.....i gues he should b made a minister in d country of d bia-flatinis
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by simplycarro: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2017
He goes to festac to kidnap his brothers and run to magodo GRA, to hide among the afonjas and pretends to be an honest business man, just like most of them do
Feed him to the lagoon fishes grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2017
He have been operating over years yet there are police officers at work, they are on every check points but they passed through those points usually... 99% police dey this guy back secretly

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by kengeorge2013: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
This man can not be 36years old.
he is. I know him
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2017
This particular tribe always in the news for the wrong thing...i must get rich syndrome without any job, just like their supreme leader with no known source of income.

Lord i pray this day, may i never find myself due to majority vote in a country where that particular tribe have specialty in the following trade: Fraud, Kidnapping, Rituals, Stealing, Counterfeiting, Braggadocios etc

I swear if we have none of them, they will respect Nigeria home and away.

Please give them their "Biafra".

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Donbosco46: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2017
I think say na only footballers they do football age? Oh now kidnappers get kidnap age.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by williamdeluxe(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2017
hw iz he the most brilliant wen he iz alredi in police net?....believe me dere are pple who ave bin kidnapping since d days of ABACHA nd they ar still ar alive
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2017
I bet he thought that he will never get caught.
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by raphy(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
as soon as he pays his tax arrears,he will go back to his mansion to chill- no be naija.. who has seen kabiru sokoto.. famed boko-haram mastermind.. don't be surprised he is no longer with DSS or even in the country.. this useless vagabond of a country
your post make sense.he will be freed.soon after the exchange of money.but I hope they confiscate his house.its built wt stolen money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Saintsquare(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2017
grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by ayindejimmy(m): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2017
dainformant:

His real names Chukwudidumeme Onuamadike aka Evans Native of Akanmili Umudim village Nnewi in Nnewi North LGA of Anambra state Age 36 yrs.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/notorious-and-brilliant-kidnapper-evans-arrested-in-magodo-lagos.html

Shame
This part should have been omitted

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2017
cry
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by james25data: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2017
Shameful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) / Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.