Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,236 members, 7,970,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans (58480 Views)

Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos / Confession Of Notorious Eiye Cult Leader Who Has Killed Many Innocent People / Fortress Of Notorious Kidnapper With 11 Gates Demolished In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by supereagle(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Bia nwanem. Lekwa nwoke Biafra and crime.
South East brothers and crimes.

1 Like

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by adontcare(f): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
At least he did not kill any of his victim. People are wicked fa.
Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by bsonenterprise: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
At least he doesn't kill his victims unlike some wicked ones....

Shamless soul. So what he does is good abi. your family is next then.

1 Like

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by logica(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
Abi! Very kind and understanding kidnapper. I'm sure you won't mind being kidnapped too.

5 Likes

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by PREBuhari2019: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
If they can kidnap all the senators and some of the state governors no problem. Aleast kidnapping is better than money ritual.
Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by kwyllancy: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
He is indeed a high profile kidnapper

1 Like

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by princdebola201(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Cubeet:
Atleast he didn't cut his victims head just like the Ewedu eating skull miners. Whose descendants were thrown down from heaven for involving in rituals and rape
which ritual case can shock the whole world like okija shrine where thousands of human parts were littered round the shrine.
1 out of 3 anambra richmen is a ritualist and cultist

6 Likes

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
I keep the drums coming and won't stop until alllll
Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by ZombieTERROR: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
princdebola201:
which ritual case can shock the whole world like okija shrine where thousands of human parts were littered round the shrine.

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
And we are to believe this? Op who let you into classified police investigation ? Or are you trying to lead us into poos circulated by charlatans in the guise of journalism..

And $1million in ransom ? You and newsheadlines.com can lie for all the nine planets put together.
Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by idris4eva(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
He only targets his brothers
Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by lincs25(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Give them biafra today tomorrow you see many of them running back to Nigeria for safety. People that half of their population survive on crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by donqx: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
notorious criminal indeed. the cribs in magodo ...dude dropped millions on those
Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by lacastre: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
mehn .....ds guy has record.
if there's any company that employ kidnappers,he's qualify to b a top manager .....
But can all his property be sold and return at least little amount of his victims
Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Realdeals:

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigerian-news/2017/06/11/exploits-notorious-kidnapper-evans/

I

I keep the drums coming and won't stop until alllll Biafrans Know and accep

fellow South Southerners and citizens of the creeks, You guys see all those people he is kidnapping ? there are Mostly Biafrans.. If u guys were stupid enough as to join the Nightmare.
the Foreigners u see there will be replaced by the your names.

we know these people, they will do everything and anything to get rich quickly.. let's not be stupid enough to go into a forever relationship with people of such mindset... let's just observe our Lane, and I take things slow... #SpeedKills #TrueStorry.

1 Like

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by PataAlhaja(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:

When some guys conclude say most girls get fish brain, na your type dey cause am.

E be like say the culprit na your Papa, abi?

Mumu like you!

1 Like

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by hardbody: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Sorry OP do you mean Naira or is that really $

I noticed apart from the foreigners he only kidnapped Igbos. Why?

HE developed a niche market and was playing deep in his chosen market, that is professionalism

2 Likes

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by Makapedia: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Food Don Se Now .... See Him head any way .,.... Am .... "ObaShip"
Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by hardbody: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
PataAlhaja:

When some guys conclude say most girls get fish brain, na your type dey cause am.

Mumu like you!

You are insulting her because she made sense and you could not counter it logically. Dolt

1 Like

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
PataAlhaja:

Mumu like you!
I just pointed out an obvious observation sir, that doesn't mean I support his evil ways OK... Haba

2 Likes

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by Cubeet: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
princdebola201:
Your answer Is the Ibadan Ritual den. The jungle had upto 1000 dead bodies with different body part all scattered around the forest. Every testimony of ritual escapees usually mention Ibadan or Ogun.
Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by sisisioge: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wow! I was expecting someone without human features. Someone with red eyes. Someone whose head has a lake of fire...whew! He is just another human with a heart of stone. It is well...may God help us soften our stoney hearts.

2 Likes

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
logica:
Abi! Very kind and understanding kidnapper. I'm sure you won't mind being kidnapped too.
Naaaaaa...
Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
bsonenterprise:

Shamless soul. So what he does is good abi. your family is next then.
Never said so.. Oh well, nairalanders can twist things out of context

4 Likes

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by peacettw: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
This will be the 3rd post on this man alone today. Is that random?

On other matters of concern. The tribal e-Wars on this site is getting really irritating and I personally think the owner of this site Seun should be held responsible for allowing it to fester especially in this dire times

To curtail this, I am imploring all concerned persons, security agencies and the Government to help solve this matter by prosecuting the owner of this site and his cohorts (the Mods) for encouraging this unsavoury discourse for monetary gains. Let the courts decide if this also qualifies as freedom of speech.

Twitter,Facebook and co, after been sued for damages, have all clamped down on any kind of activities that promotes terrorism Nairaland should be made to face the same treatment.

Again, parties interested in prosecuting this matter should please gather the evidences now which I am sure are in quantum before the mods starts deleting them. Enough is enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by princdebola201(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Cubeet:
Your answer Is the Ibadan Ritual den. The jungle had upto 1000 dead bodies with different body part all scattered around the forest. Every testimony of ritual escapees usually mention Ibadan or Ogun.
liar people rescued where not up to 100
We saw pictures and videos of okija shrine when police IG then tafa balogun busted the shrine to discover a whole governor of state standing with calabash naked .
Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by HeGeMon(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Giving the government & people & entire accommodating & hard working Yoruba people of Lagos a bad name, why didn't he ply his trade in the east, I can imagine how frustrating it is for the government of Lagos, after investing on security to make Lagos a business hub, while a god forsaken individual & refugee become a detractor, & enemy of progress & development, thank God the new law on Kidnapping will take its course. Eko ni baaje rara!!!

1 Like

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by crackhouse(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Igbos don't love themselves. By the time they get Biafra many people crime will be committed.

1 Like

Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by bmos(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=etzskillz post=57405443]see his flat head[/quote

Evans was not kind to his tribesmen in his prowess at all . Evil shall never triumph over good. Never. Anyway, I believe by now he should be singing better than canary in his dungeon. I smell slow death for him
Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by Cubeet: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
princdebola201:
liar people rescued where not up to 100 dead bodies .
We saw pictures and videos of okija shrine when police IG then tafa balogun busted the shrine to discover a whole governor of state standing with calabash naked .

Very Big lies, there were thousands of clothings both children and adults,different body parts.
We all Saw the pictures and videos
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibadan_forest_of_horror
Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by seguntijan(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Most of the kidnapped victims are even Igbo and got arrested by the policemen lead by Ibrahim Idris(IGP) and Hausa man. Igbo kidnapping Igbo but been arrested by an Hausa man. Though crime is everywhere but the rate at which it's been manifested by the BIAFRAN is alarming. I just keep wondering what will actually happen when their wish is finally granted.
Re: The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans by Kaybaba5(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
You igbos clamouring for Biafra should think twice.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Sets Husband, Self Ablaze Weeks After Wedding..........See why? / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Christmas Cow Kills Former Youth President In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.