Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,855 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:14 AM

Winners Mindset That Can Make You Mad Money Betting Online - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Winners Mindset That Can Make You Mad Money Betting Online (1116 Views)

Maurizio Sarri: My Father, Amerigo, The Only Person Who Can Make Me Quit Smoking / Make Money Betting On This Football Market / How To Make Cool Cash From Betting Online 24/7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Mindset That Can Make You Mad Money Betting Online by Charles1110(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2017
In this write up I am going to show you the exact same WINNERS mindset that professional punters use to make a good living from sports betting every month. And If you read through every word here you are going to increase your chances of making more money in the next 30 days betting online than you’ve ever made.

Now stay with me…. cool

Bookmakers sell you an illusion. They will always tell you that betting is not a business and that it is a mere reward for your passion in sports or it’s for mere recreation.

WHY

Because they don’t want you to take it too seriously

THIS IS WHY...

Because they know if you start taking betting too seriously you will start being sensible and careful. And they don’t want that. They want you to bounce into the bet shops and bet with your emotions. They know that if you start taking betting too logically they are going to have a problem.

This is why they give you an opportunity to accumulate games with as little money as 100 that will make you so much money. So they can play on your greed. And then you go out, your greed button has been pressed , and so you accumulate lots of game increasing the chances of having one game to spoil your bet slip

That’s what they want. They want to make you believe you can “hammer” from betting.

I don’t know if you are getting what I’m trying to say.

You have to look at betting like the stock and forex market

The focus you should have is making progressive profits and not to get rich instantly from just one bet slip. Now this is very important. I will repeat; the first and only focus you should have is progressive success and not to “hammer” from one bet slip. You need to start taking football betting as the business it truly is.

So look at it this way….

It is easier to make 10,000 naira from 1000 than it is to make 1,000,000 naira from 1000. But then most people feel that the idea of making 1 mill from 1k is better. I don’t understand. Why don’t you look for 3 games with a very high chance of turning out well and playing rather than accumulating a python- like bet slip of games with traps in them. DID YOU KNOW?
cool

Instead of relying on luck, the best is to have a bet strategy. Winning sports bettors all have bet strategies. Do you?

If you don’t have a plan or make use of one that guarantees a positive expected return then you’re nothing but a gambler.

And successful betting isn’t for gamblers. it’s for investors who plan to win, people that do not hope on luck to win but create their own fate with their hands.

And that is what WINNERS MINDSET VIP team is all about. Giving you the bet plans that works, useful tips Daily and games you can use to make consistent monthly and weekly profits betting online;...

TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE DAILY FEEDS, TIPS AND GAMES AND TO BE ADDED TO THE TELEGRAM VIP CHANNEL(ON A TOKEN)

SIMPLY CONTACT US VIA
DM OR
WHATSAPP
Re: Winners Mindset That Can Make You Mad Money Betting Online by adeshinacute(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2017
Are you looking for where to get sure 2-3 odd daily check my signature he his good
Re: Winners Mindset That Can Make You Mad Money Betting Online by leetech: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Good day guys,If u stake really high then lets talk business.I hv a source that give me 2-3 odds only weekends and av noticed its more profitable than playing everyday of the week and dnt be afraid am nt asking anyone to subscribe, all I need is I give u d game and we discuss the percentage I get after win.
please you must be a high staker for this to work,you can whatsapp me on zero eight one four eight four two one seven five eight
Re: Winners Mindset That Can Make You Mad Money Betting Online by OddslordIsBack: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2019
gud

the king
Re: Winners Mindset That Can Make You Mad Money Betting Online by Nikra(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2019
The winners mindset is to not quit. Betting will not always be successful but if you'll not quit, you'll find the ways to make a fortune with it.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United News / I Want To Return' Cristiano Ronaldo Incredibly Tells Court He Wants To Leave Spa / Fc Barcelona Signed A New Midfielder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.