Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,661 members, 7,889,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Excercise That Helps In Love Making. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excercise That Helps In Love Making. (621 Views)

Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excercise That Helps In Love Making. by mddavid(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2017
There are excercises you do that helps your love making.
We all know that excercise is very good for our health,but there are particuar ones that increase the level of testosterone humone in the body.This is sex humone which determines the sexual ability of people.It gives sexual power and strenght to men,while in women sexual feelings and urge.Doing this excercise regularly will keep you fit for love making.
Please visit,
http://www.damaechi.com. for full explanation of this excercises,
they are explained in details.
Re: Excercise That Helps In Love Making. by MissRaine69(f): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ladies don't forget your pelvic floor exercises. Essential!
Re: Excercise That Helps In Love Making. by Alphamale2017(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
kegel exercise thank me later .
Re: Excercise That Helps In Love Making. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
Ladies don't forget your pelvic floor exercises. Essential!
...nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Two Side Chicks Decide To Get Married After They Dated Married Man Who Cheated / PASTOR; Any Girl Who Uses Her Private Part To Make Money/gains Is Bound For Hell / She Couldn’t Satisfy Me Sexually! 72 Year Old Man Who Shot His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.