Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

March Against Sharia' Rallies In 28 Cities Across The USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / March Against Sharia' Rallies In 28 Cities Across The USA (608 Views)

Iran Cancels Annual 'Death To Israel' Rallies Because Of COVID-19 / Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer / Anti-muslim Rallies Across America Denounced By Civil Rights Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

March Against Sharia' Rallies In 28 Cities Across The USA by cristianisraeli: 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Angry scenes as hundreds of anti-Muslim protesters at 'March Against Sharia' rallies in 28 cities across the country are met with stiff opposition from civil rights activists

ACT for America organized 28 anti-Sharia law rallies across US on Saturday
March Against Sharia is 'for human rights', according to ACT for America
Muslim leaders and others say the marches are completely anti-Muslim
Southern Poverty Law Center has identified ACT for America as an anti-Muslim hate group
Though it is set to be ACT's largest protest against Islam, many of the protests were met with even larger counter-protests

Demonstrators gathered in at least 28 cities across the US for anti-Sharia law marches on Saturday.
March Against Sharia rallies are organized by ACT for America, an organization that says it is focused on fighting terrorism and promoting national security.
This year's rallies are expected to be the group's largest protest against Islam and took place in cities including Phoenix, Chicago, Austin, Atlanta, New York, Boston and Seattle.
But many of the marches saw even larger counter-rallies.

Hundreds marched through downtown Seattle, banging drums, cymbals and cowbells behind a large sign saying 'Seattle stands with our Muslim neighbors'.
Participants chanted 'No hate, no fear, Muslims are welcome here' on their way to City Hall, while a phalanx of bicycle police officers separated them from an anti-Shariah rally numbering in the dozens.
Local activists even set up an 'Ask an American Muslim' booth where attendees could meet and learn about their Muslim neighbors.
In front of the Trump building in downtown Chicago, about 30 people demonstrated against Islamic law and in favor of President Donald Trump, shouting slogans and holding signs that read 'Ban Sharia' and 'Sharia abuses women'.
About twice as many counter-protesters marshaled across the street.

A similar scene played out in a park near a New York courthouse, where counter-protesters sounded air-horns and banged pots and pans in an effort to silence an anti-Shariah rally with about 100 protesters.
'The theme of today is drowning out racism,' said counter-protester Tony Murphy, standing next to demonstrators with colorful earplugs.
'The more racists get a platform, the more people get attacked.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4591898/Anti-Muslim-marches-met-counter-protests.html#ixzz4jgzWLM00

Re: March Against Sharia' Rallies In 28 Cities Across The USA by bewla(m): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
c
Re: March Against Sharia' Rallies In 28 Cities Across The USA by cristianisraeli: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Counter-protesters hold signs outside of an anti-Sharia rally in Seattle, Washington

Re: March Against Sharia' Rallies In 28 Cities Across The USA by Drversatile: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Insanity in high places.
Re: March Against Sharia' Rallies In 28 Cities Across The USA by cristianisraeli: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Drversatile:
Insanity in high places.

which one..those that support sharia or those that dont?
Re: March Against Sharia' Rallies In 28 Cities Across The USA by lfleak: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

which one..those that support sharia or those that dont?
dude create a blog and start posting your hatred for Islam and the Arabs... Apply for AdSense.. You will get tangible traffic which will make you at least $10 a day... You get about $500 a month... Instead of wasting your time, working for seun who gives no bleep about your sorry ass...
Re: March Against Sharia' Rallies In 28 Cities Across The USA by cristianisraeli: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
lfleak:
dude create a blog and start posting your hatred for Islam and the Arabs... Apply for AdSense.. You will get tangible traffic which will make you at least $10 a day... You get about $500 a month... Instead of wasting your time, working for seun who gives no bleep about your sorry ass...

just look at this jihadist..yes i dont support SHARIA..so get that into your floor head banging already watery skull..now tell me one thing thats good about sharia law?..tell me s..t head...and your sorry ass is fasting today oo..let me guess your gonna wipe your ass,ear,hands and feet and then your clean again..keep deceiving your self..i hope you get the 72 virgins as well..inshort let me dash you 72 more..lastly its not hatred when its truth..muslims hate hearing the truth
Re: March Against Sharia' Rallies In 28 Cities Across The USA by lfleak: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

just look at this jihadist..yes i dont support SHARIA..so get that into your floor head banging already watery skull..now tell me one thing thats good about sharia law?..tell me s..t head...and your sorry ass is fasting today oo..let me guess your gonna wipe your ass,ear,hands and feet and then your clean again..keep deceiving your self..i hope you get the 72 virgins as well..inshort let me dash you 72 more..lastly its not hatred when its truth..muslims hate hearing the truth
Solomon 1: 1-6
Re: March Against Sharia' Rallies In 28 Cities Across The USA by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
America is for us all. We pride ourselves in our diversity. God bless America
Re: March Against Sharia' Rallies In 28 Cities Across The USA by cristianisraeli: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
this is a muslim he knows the dangers of sharia law in a free country

(1) (Reply)

"I Value My Goat More Than Jesus" Facebook User Rants / Finally, “bishop” Opens Up On The Ozubulu Church Massacre Allegations / Rccg 65th Annual Convention, Theme: Hallelujah Day 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.