Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

Yeehh! “my Brother-in-law Barged Into My Room While I Was Completely Nakead!!” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yeehh! “my Brother-in-law Barged Into My Room While I Was Completely Nakead!!” (1276 Views)

My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Story 18+ : How I F**k My Aunty Inside My Room Very Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeehh! “my Brother-in-law Barged Into My Room While I Was Completely Nakead!!” by blackman232: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
So i stumbled on this and decided to bring it here so as to hear you guy’s opinion. If you were the so called brother-in-law or the husband, what would your reacting or action be? Read below:

“My brother-in-law of whom we are agemates barged into my room without knocking the door this morning. I was completely Unclad & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn’t know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).

The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in the bed in the same room didn’t find it necessary to utter a word.

When I confronted him, he said that shebi his brother had said ‘sorry’

I really don’t know what to do. I feel let down by hubby’s reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.”

Please good folks, what do I do to redress the situation. Thank you!
YOU MAY LIKE THIS ALSO NOW
GUYS: See The 4 Things You Should Never Say To A Girl During Her Period
http://naijafastlink.com/guys-see-4-things-never-say-girl-period
Re: Yeehh! “my Brother-in-law Barged Into My Room While I Was Completely Nakead!!” by ochobaba(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
It's nothing no worry about just toss the issue away as if you don't give a Bleep

1 Like

Re: Yeehh! “my Brother-in-law Barged Into My Room While I Was Completely Nakead!!” by MissRaine69(f): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
He apologised...what exactly did you want your husband to do? Take his eyes out? You can choose to let this go or make this an issue for ever.

3 Likes

Re: Yeehh! “my Brother-in-law Barged Into My Room While I Was Completely Nakead!!” by smardray(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
The bros don see ya bwest... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yeehh! “my Brother-in-law Barged Into My Room While I Was Completely Nakead!!” by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
He said sorry.just tell your hubby to tell his brother while entering your room he should knock so that it won't repeat itself again that's all.

1 Like

Re: Yeehh! “my Brother-in-law Barged Into My Room While I Was Completely Nakead!!” by DonMekino(m): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Still looking for what the issue is here.... Ur husband was there makes all the more a non-issue.... Please don't make a storm from a tea cup
Re: Yeehh! “my Brother-in-law Barged Into My Room While I Was Completely Nakead!!” by Jfrankination(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
u don't need to worry about it nah...no be mistake again?
Re: Yeehh! “my Brother-in-law Barged Into My Room While I Was Completely Nakead!!” by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
bros, we read the story. Your tears are more than those of the victim.

(1) (Reply)

Help Is It Wrong Or Right To Buy Pad For My Babe / Blogger Emeh (miss Petite) Opens Up On Her Broken Marriage And Depression / Would You Get A Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.