Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,222 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

Blame Buhari If Nigeria Crumbles. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Buhari If Nigeria Crumbles. (480 Views)

Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame Buhari If Nigeria Crumbles. by Stricker321: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Indeed growing old in age is not necessarily growing in maturity.

Bihar became president after an election that almost divided this country. We all witnessed the level of bitterness that preceded the presidential elections.

Buhari had a golden opportunity to unite the country but failed woefully. If only Buhari had pulled the eastern region closer to his government and made it clear that he is the president of Nigeria and would try as much as possible to carry every region along we wouldn't be where we are today.

A president that won a bitter election came out on air to classify Nigerians as 97% & 5% and went ahead to implement it to the extreme.

Now Nigeria is on the verge of crumbling.
Re: Blame Buhari If Nigeria Crumbles. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Blame Nigeria if Nigeria crumbles. Buhari is just q citizen of Nigeria like you and I
Re: Blame Buhari If Nigeria Crumbles. by 0b100100111: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Who composed the gibberish? Or was it the OP that composed the short and meaningless jargon?
Re: Blame Buhari If Nigeria Crumbles. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Leaders always take the blame.... But I blame all those who voted in PMB and APC..... I'm sure they can see the results of their excellent choice. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari If Nigeria Crumbles. by Curlieweed: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Guy,

Even though, I have no great love for Mumuharri, this matter is bigger than him. He might have used his mumuish style to accelerate things but all discerning minds were fully aware that the disintegration of this zombie empire was always a matter of when and not if.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Buhari If Nigeria Crumbles. by Freetech: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
....and what do you do with PDP, gej, Wike, ekheremadu, umahi and mama pieces who armed and develop thugs and kidnappers plus Ipob nuisance over 16yrs.

Is it by accident that most of state where PDP govern and state taken over from them in the last election is the most turbulent with terrible security issues.
Re: Blame Buhari If Nigeria Crumbles. by vengertime: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Afonjas will soon arrive to come and defend their gods (Fulanis) I can see they're coming already

(1) (Reply)

"I Would Have Thought Lai is Lie's Father" - Reno Omokri / Lagos State Gov., Donates 20 New Operational Vehicles To RRS / Kanu : The Stone The Builders Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.