Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,150 members, 7,977,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:31 AM

Lucy Connect Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lucy Connect Nigeria (377 Views)

"I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy / I Just Lost My Virginity.. Beautiful Nigerian Lady Lucy Just Announced...pic upd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucy Connect Nigeria by Lucyconnects(f): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lucy connects Nigeria is finally on Nairaland..
My fellow Ladies take advantage of this oppourtunity and thank me later.
Let me and my team hook you up with that gentle,hardworking and handsome guy every girl dreams of getting married to one day.
We also give relationship advices and help mend broken relationships.We have a very strict and direct method for screening our male suitors so you have nothing to worry about.
Only the most serious Men who are ready for a serious relationship leading to marriage are accepted.We get lots of request everyday from both male and female who are looking for serious dates,we only try our best but for a serious relationship to work it only depends on your ability to lET it work.
All interested persons should send an email containing: YOUR SEX,LOCATION,WHATSAPP NUMBER,A little biography,and the type of man or woman you'll like to meet.to stand a better chance of being accepted attach a photo of yourself to your information or your national,inec,or work id card to help us tru
Re: Lucy Connect Nigeria by pahen1991: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
ha

(1) (Reply)

Anytime E Sweet Her She Will Call His Name Why??? / Gay By A Psychologist Dr Lomana / Love Does Not Fail, People Fail In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.