Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:23 PM

All Round Hook Up( All Locations, Tribe, Profession, Religion ETC) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / All Round Hook Up( All Locations, Tribe, Profession, Religion ETC) (470 Views)

Pent TV - All Round Entertainment (18+) / In Need Of An All Round Chat Buddy / How Many Round Can U Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Round Hook Up( All Locations, Tribe, Profession, Religion ETC) by AbiaBoi: 1:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Hi everyone

Decided to create this for all single fellows at there seeking that partner of their dream......

This group is open to all regardless of where your from or what you do and so on, class and social difference shouldn't have to hinder our search for happiness..

You have to be single and ready to get serious, this platform ain't for scams, impersonation, or fraudstars..

Drop your mail address so I can mail you the link.....

like I said it's free for all. The group is relatively new so be the first set of folks to make it happen.. Good Luck...
Re: All Round Hook Up( All Locations, Tribe, Profession, Religion ETC) by AbiaBoi: 1:06am On Jun 12, 2017
Visit www.twitter.com/McQuins to get the link to the whatsapp group

Or better still drop ur numbers so I can add myself.
Re: All Round Hook Up( All Locations, Tribe, Profession, Religion ETC) by fabuloursfav: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=AbiaBoi post=57431 nwa aba are u sure. call me on 08130372986my mail is nakanwazuo6@gmail.com,I'm waiting

(1) (Reply)

hello / Here Is My Full Bio Data...please Accept Me For Who I Am And Be My Wife To Be / Am A Tomboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.