Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,350 members, 7,971,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:08 AM

Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos (29931 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by darkckUSA: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
APCsupporter:

I just exposed a liar who said they are not violent in any way. it doesn't matter whether he was arrested or not

You contradict yourself.
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by BlackMbakara1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
darkckUSA:

Your bigotry does not cease to amaze me. So the Ibos are the only people who practice kidnapping, drugs and fraud? We are quick to insult without facts right? Ok from today I will tag you on every ritual kidnapping, fraud news and drug related offenses committed by your people..

Please tag me proudly Ibibio... grin
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by darkckUSA: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Please tag me proudly Ibibio... grin

Lol... I will
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Banter1(m): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2017
darkckUSA:

People like you do not need to talk when sensible people are talking.
Am just here to air my thought, and not to give a reply to those who quote me. # peace

1 Like

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Angelben10(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2017
Turbocharged:

You are not a northerner. Stop the lies.
full blooded northerner
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Justiceleague1: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Angelben10:
am a northerner and I feel the problems of the north is our leaders (northern leaders are a total disgrace).

behold,afonjas will soon stage protest against this absolute truth post. They cant stand the truth being told about their lords and masters grin

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by darkckUSA: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Dimwit which part of the message you don't get? Go to the land of the rising sun and leave the land of darkness problem...

Why beating around the bush masters in kidnapping, drugs, Fraudsters etc There's nothing good we hear about you guys everyday yet you guys cry the most...

I've been reading post here and any intelligent post an igbo man or girl can post here is "afonja"...very quick to insult without debunking with facts. Crazy mofos!

Go to your "yeast" FOOL, your host is tired about your attitude...

https://www.nairaland.com/3885203/gang-nigerian-fraudsters-face-jail/1
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 12, 2017
mrkings84:
Nigeria is divided already. Pls can I have my share

Republic of Itai loading
mention the L.G.A that will fall under Itai
Re: Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos by reality1010: 2:21am On Aug 12, 2017
sinistermind:
Fasting is really affecting some of these northerners oo... Igbos holding the country to ransome ? HOW ?? I wasn't really in support of these Biafra thing, but these northerners comments are making think otherwise. So far, igbos haven't done anything wrong except asking for seccession. They haven't done anything so far that have harmed the country in anyway, so i wonder where this talk is emanating from, especially from a Rep member...
U need not bother.this is good bc it shows how divided we r.also it gives Biafra d impetus to increase their agitations. long live Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Benue Govt House’s Polling Unit / How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo / Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.