Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,147 members, 7,890,866 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year (950 Views)

IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by Hollicom(m): 6:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Buhari has spent more than half of this year in the UK, to treat a sickness we know nothing about.

The fact that we have moved on as if nobody is missing seems to suggest that Buhari himself adds nothing to the puzzle in the first place, tuehh

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 12, 2017
He's on medical tour.
Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 12, 2017
He is on vacation

you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!
Check my signature.

Δ
Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by Luciferdevil(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2017
Pls leave the poor vegetable alone oh.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2017
He has destroyed everything.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by chemicalDisease: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2017
Nobody send that man again .
I pity him .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by Jabioro: 7:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Haven't you get addicted to his absence like other sound move on?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by chemicalDisease: 7:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Nobody send that man again .
I pity him .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by ayourbamie: 7:40am On Jun 12, 2017
More than half of this year? Haba! Its either you're lying or you know not what you're talking about. When this year never reach half
Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by UncleJudax(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2017
And some witchcrafts are already drumming for his re-election? Hahaha. Africa!
Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by UncleJudax(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2017
ayourbamie:
More than half of this year? Haba! Its either you're lying or you know not what you're talking about. When this year never reach half
Divide from January -June (6) by 2. Na simple word problem.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by ayourbamie: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2017
UncleJudax:

Divide from January -June (6) by 2. Na simple word problem.

I am lost here. is a yeah not made of 12 months, or are u saying Buhari has been missing/away from Jan up till this moment?
Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by UncleJudax(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2017
ayourbamie:

I am lost here. is a yeah not made of 12 months, or are u saying Buhari has been missing/away from Jan up till this moment?
By half of "this year"..he means the number of months already "expended"...roughly 6months.

I hope you get the simple logic.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by ayourbamie: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2017
UncleJudax:

By half of "this year"..he means the number of months already "expended"...roughly 6months.

I hope you get the simple logic.

But the OP said he has been missing for more than half of this year, and by my own calculation, half of this year equals 6 months. And for someone to be missing for more than half of this year means he must have been missing for at least 6months
Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by jumobi1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
ayourbamie:

But the OP said he has been missing for more than half of this year, and by my own calculation, half of this year equals 6 months. And for someone to be missing for more than half of this year means he must have been missing for at least 6months

If I say "I haven't gone to Nigeria this year," what does that mean?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by ayourbamie: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
jumobi1:

If I say "I haven't gone to Nigeria this year," what does that mean?

it means you've been out of naija since last year. I still don't understand. Are u tryn to scatter my brain?
Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by jumobi1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
ayourbamie:

it means you've been out of naija since last year. I still don't understand. Are u tryn to scatter my brain?

Wrong. It could mean I have been out of Naija for a decade. This year has been six months so far. 12 months is not guaranteed for we didn't create the universe. In the context it was used, it means the year so far.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Missing For More Than Half Of This Year by ayourbamie: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
jumobi1:

Wrong. It could mean I have been out of Naija for a decade. This year has been six months so far. 12 months is not guaranteed for we didn't create the universe. In the context it was used, it means the year so far.

Ahn ahn. Lataaro. Thanks. Now I gerrit

(1) (Reply)

[photos]: Nig. Army Destroy Gun Factory In Delta, Nab Suspects / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Case Adjourned Indefinitely / Dear President Osibanjo, Why Have You Not Re- Arrested Nnamdi Kanu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.