Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,115 members, 7,939,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Price Of Diesel Drops By Over 30% In Four Months - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Of Diesel Drops By Over 30% In Four Months (15818 Views)

Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu / Cooking Gas Price Drops By 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Price Of Diesel Drops By Over 30% In Four Months by psalmsjob: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nonsense!!!
When will the price of Rice come down.

I have never cooked Diesel to eat before.

Diesel is used to transport the rice you cook to eat and other foodstuff and goods too.

The low price of diesel will have ripple effects on other commodities.

But hate can be blinding, I guess.
Re: Price Of Diesel Drops By Over 30% In Four Months by psalmsjob: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nonsense!!!
When will the price of Rice come down.

I have never cooked Diesel to eat before.

Diesel is used to transport the rice you cook to eat and other foodstuff and goods too.

The low price of diesel will have ripple effects on other commodities.

But I guess hate can be blinding and haters ability to reason properly.grin

#BuhariIsWorking and #HatersAreHating
Re: Price Of Diesel Drops By Over 30% In Four Months by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2017
torres89:
I was beginning to think no one will notice this

yet some people will still come and insult buhari
how much was the price of diesel before buhari came to power?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tingo Foods Targets 12000 Jobs With Multi-Billion Naira Food Processing Facility / Trade Deficit: More Job Loss Likely In Banks (Fall Out Of Nda's Vandalism) / Sure Winning Picks,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.