Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference (6927 Views)

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) / I Will Not Join ASUU Strike - Suny Edeko, Dean, Faculty Of Law, AAU / Strike: Osinbajo To Head Negotiation With ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Waleabimbola(m): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2017
Are you sorted already?If you are not,kindly get in touch with me.
Thanks

ote author=Officialkplus post=57434799]Hello, everyone please I'm so bleeped right now,nairaland seems to be my last hope right now...

I've just completed paying my school fees fees,but I'm finding it difficult to pay for my semester course registration of #10,000...

Now the school has given 12hrs cry cry cry cry for the deadline to be made...I gat proof which I'll try to attach attached it to this thread...

Please mod,I don't know where to post this so help me move it to the right section(and maybe front page...please I'm crying right now)

I've attached some screen shot from my portal.please [/quote]
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I hope he won't wear that black caftan.

...and if he does? grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Officialkplus(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2017
jaychubi:

1st thing first prove dt u r a student with ur students ID card pic

I have to protect some of my identity...
But if you need more I'll PM you sne attach any more documents you need

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by idrys230(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2017
hmmm.
Acting Indeed
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Officialkplus(m): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Waleabimbola:
Are you sorted already?If you are not,kindly get in touch with me.
Thanks

No,I've not been sorted yet....I've send you a PM.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by NwaAmaikpe: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2017
Officialkplus:
Hello, everyone please I'm so bleeped right now,nairaland seems to be my last hope right now...

I've just completed paying my school fees fees,but I'm finding it difficult to pay for my semester course registration of #10,000...

Now the school has given 12hrs cry cry cry cry for the deadline to be made...I gat proof which I'll try to attach attached it to this thread...

Please mod,I don't know where to post this so help me move it to the right section(and maybe front page...please I'm crying right now)

I've attached some screen shot from my portal.please

Some of the great people in Nigeria now dropped out of school and that motivated them for success.
Cosmas Maduka-/Coscharis for example.

Don't cry, dust yourself up and write your name in our history book

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Officialkplus(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Some of the great people in Nigeria now dropped out of school and that motivated them for success.
Cosmas Maduka-/Coscharis for example.

Don't cry, dust yourself up and write your name in our history book

I'm in 300L already...
Its so close
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by shukuokukobambi: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2017
TSOM:
He's the "Acting President", not "President".
Why do you South-Western folks give others the reason to term you "sly"?

Do you have any proof that

Comr. Nwabueze Henry Nwambu
President, Students' Union Government
Unizik

Is from the SW? Or that the blogger at vevo is from.the SW? Or that the op is from the SW?

Or you just wished to display your own slyness this morning?

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by jaychubi: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2017
Officialkplus:

I have to protect some of my identity...
But if you need more I'll PM you sne attach any more documents you need

U never ready, we are interested in verifying ur identity n u r protecting it ok bye
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Officialkplus(m): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2017
jaychubi:

U never ready, we are interested in verifying ur identity n u r protecting it ok bye

I'll it to you via PM
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Waleabimbola(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2017
I have sorted him Out few minutes ago..Thanks

U never ready, we are interested in verifying ur identity n u r protecting it ok bye[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by TSOM(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Do you have any proof that

Comr. Nwabueze Henry Nwambu
President, Students' Union Government
Unizik

Is from the SW? Or that the blogger at vevo is from.the SW? Or that the op is from the SW?

Or you just wished to display your own slyness this morning?

The OP of the thread ascribed the title "President Osibanjo" while the article termed him the "Acting President". You folks are the sly ones here. You campaigned for and cursed anyone who's against Buhari during the elections but you've turned around to stab him in the back in your classic style of betrayal by singing praises of Osibanjo just so he can have a shot at the presidency.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Officialkplus(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Waleabimbola:
I have sorted him Out few minutes ago..Thanks

Thanks may Almighty continue to shower you with abundant blessing & favour.amen

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by shukuokukobambi: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2017
TSOM:

The OP of the thread ascribed the title "President Osibanjo" while the article termed him the "Acting President". You folks are the sly ones here. You campaigned for and cursed anyone who's against Buhari during the elections but you've turned around to stab him in the back in your classic style of betrayal by singing praises of Osibanjo just so he can have a shot at the presidency.

You're still betraying your lack of intelligence and horrible inability to read.

I'm still waiting for you to prove the op of this thread or the sug president is Yoruba. You'll soon die of envy and hatred at the rate you're going but before you do, try be honest enough to prove the person who wrote 'president osinbajo' is Yoruba or admit your hatred is pushing you in idiotic directions

See the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/3855249/kanti-bello-north-wont-vote

Oya go ahead and accuse the interviewee of betrayal

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by lumeneng22: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Them no go sign budget make them for pay our papa wey be pensioners ? Work them no give us say make we die ni!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by TSOM(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You're still betraying your lack of intelligence and horrible inability to read.

I'm still waiting for you to prove the op of this thread or the sug president is Yoruba. You'll soon die of envy and hatred at the rate you're going but before you do, try be honest enough to prove the person who wrote 'president osinbajo' is Yoruba or admit your hatred is pushing you in idiotic directions

See the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/3855249/kanti-bello-north-wont-vote

Oya go ahead and accuse the interviewee of betrayal

[b] How dare you, a worthless offspring of a newt try to challenge your betters? You assume anyone who calls you folks out as the two-timing sly ones that you are is Igbo? That'd be odd considering the fact that you moniker was coined out of hatred for the Igbos and to ridicule the name they ascribe to the supreme being. Stick with the Buhari you self-serving hypocrites foisted on the country.

I am Ibibio so what is there to be jealous about Yorubas?
Same philandering folks who birth and father kids all over the place? Same leeches who reside in ramshackle buildings? Same fetish ritualists who engage in occultic practices and human sacrifices? Same inhumane uncivilized clowns who champion and celebrate hooliganism and hooligans respectively? Same cannibals who sell human parts like its going out of fashion? Same internet fraudsters who continuously give the country a bad name? Same non-feeling vampires who wouldn't bat an eyelid to sacrifices innocent or gullible citizens in their quest for money rituals? Same country infamous backstabbers who continually adorn the sanctimonious cloak?

I dare you to script a reply at your benefactor and by heavens not even a thousand biased Nairaland moderators would avert or save you from the most scathing invectives and the emotional pain I'd enjoy causing you.

Servile leech! [/b]
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by shukuokukobambi: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2017
TSOM:
[s]

[b] How dare you, a worthless offspring of a newt try to challenge your betters? You assume anyone who calls you folks out as the two-timing sly ones that you are is Igbo? That'd be odd considering the fact that you moniker was coined out of hatred for the Igbos and to ridicule the name they ascribe to the supreme being. Stick with the Buhari you self-serving hypocrites foisted on the country.

I am Ibibio so what is there to be jealous about Yorubas?
Same philandering folks who birth and father kids all over the place? Same leeches who reside in ramshackle buildings? Same fetish ritualists who engage in occultic practices and human sacrifices? Same inhumane uncivilized clowns who champion and celebrate hooliganism and hooligans respectively? Same cannibals who sell human parts like its going out of fashion? Same internet fraudsters who continuously give the country a bad name? Same non-feeling vampires who wouldn't bat an eyelid to sacrifices innocent or gullible citizens in their quest for money rituals? Same country infamous backstabbers who continually adorn the sanctimonious cloak?

I dare you to script a reply at your benefactor and by heavens not even a thousand biased Nairaland moderators would avert or save you from the most scathing invectives and the emotional pain I'd enjoy causing you.

Servile leech! [/b][/s]

Dumb empty chest beating coward. The discussion hadn't reached an epistle level yet. What are you getting scared of? cheesy

Try harness any little sense you can get in your empty skull to prove that the op is Yoruba like you insinuated. How difficult is that? Why the hyperventilation? Do I look like your almajiri landlord and master that ordered you out of the North? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by TSOM(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Dumb empty chest beating coward. The discussion hadn't reached an epistle level yet. What are you getting scared of? cheesy

Try harness any little sense you can get in your empty skull to prove that the op is Yoruba like you insinuated. How difficult is that? Why the hyperventilation? Do I look like your almajiri landlord and master that ordered you out of the North? cheesy

[b] Worthless bastard! Half of Nairaland knows I am Ibibio and unrepentantly so and even after stating it in my previous posts, you still try to foist the Igbo tag on my person - like you championed Buhari's cause in the hopes that he'll die and you can get the GCFR title through the back door - just to fit your narrative.
You have nothing on me but I have truckloads of dirt on you and yours.
Your Oba and the his gang of hooligans were rounded up , flogged and detained by the cops after your Hausa/Fulani overlords laid waste to your land in Ife.
Your progenitors were chased out of Ilorin and your rights usurped by the same Hausa/Fulani overlords.
Your women are raped daily and your markets owned by your Northern slavemasters. You dare not do as much as wave a broom in the air to swat flies in Mile 12, Lagos else your Fulani gods reprimand you or try new tattoo patterns on your over-bleached skins.
How does it feel knowing that the mallam down the road weilds more influence than your Baale? How does it feel knowing that your death would come certainly from the quick jab of a cobbler's dagger?

May your testicles be used to appease your blood-thirsty gods in your community's weekly human sacrifices! [/b]
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by shukuokukobambi: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2017
TSOM:
[s]
[b] Worthless bastard! Half of Nairaland knows I am Ibibio and unrepentantly so and even after stating it in my previous posts, you still try to foist the Igbo tag on my person - like you championed Buhari's cause in the hopes that he'll die and you can get the GCFR title through the back door - just to fit your narrative.
You have nothing on me but I have truckloads of dirt on you and yours.
Your Oba and the his gang of hooligans were rounded up , flogged and detained by the cops after your Hausa/Fulani overlords laid waste to your land in Ife.
Your progenitors were chased out of Ilorin and your rights usurped by the same Hausa/Fulani overlords.
Your women are raped daily and your markets owned by your Northern slavemasters. You dare not do as much as wave a broom in the air to swat flies in Mile 12, Lagos else your Fulani gods reprimand you or try new tattoo patterns on your over-bleached skins.
How does it feel knowing that the mallam down the road weilds more influence than your Baale? How does it feel knowing that your death would come certainly from the quick jab of a cobbler's dagger?

May your testicles be used to appease your blood-thirsty gods in your community's weekly human sacrifices! [/b][/s]

The idiot is still shaking with fear and trepidation. cheesy

Clarify your stupid insinuation is all we asked and the dolt is going on a desperate suicidal rant cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by TSOM(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

The idiot is still shaking with fear and trepidation. cheesy

Clarify your stupid insinuation is all we asked and the dolt is going on a desperate suicidal rant cheesy

Trying to play mind games and work the viewing public into routing in your favour? I am the king of mind games.
There's no such thing as "we". This is your private hell - your hellish cell - and I'd lead you like a sadistic jail to the very nadir of psychological torment. Filling your simpleton-esque replies with emoticons to mask your mental anguish is as ineffective as trying to wrestle Ilorin from the grasp of your Hausa/Fulani overlords.
Aren't you going to try to force the Igbo tag on me again or at least try to defend your ethnic affiliation from the spurious attacks I have been launching against you all? Maybe even try to match my scathing invectives? Of course, you can't. You're to busy snatching wallets from unsuspecting commuters under Oshodi brigde.
Worthless, knuckleheaded tout!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by shukuokukobambi: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
TSOM:
[s]
Trying to play mind games and work the viewing public into routing in your favour? I am the king of mind games.
There's no such thing as "we". This is your private hell - your hellish cell - and I'd lead you like a sadistic jail to the very nadir of psychological torment. Filling your simpleton-esque replies with emoticons to mask your mental anguish is as ineffective as trying to wrestle Ilorin from the grasp of your Hausa/Fulani overlords.
Aren't you going to try to force the Igbo tag on me again or at least try to defend your ethnic affiliation from the spurious attacks I have been launching against you all? Maybe even try to match my scathing invectives? Of course, you can't. You're to busy snatching wallets from unsuspecting commuters under Oshodi brigde.
Worthless, knuckleheaded tout!
[/s]

The spineless chest beating coward is afraid of mind games. The turd who insinuated what he can't substantiate is crying of mind games cheesy

What is difficult about proving what you claimed? Were you reasoning with your a$$ as is usual with you? What are you scared of? Were you forced to claim what you can't prove? cheesy

Dumbo, substantiate your claims or shut up. Your lineage of effeminate noise makers is being disgraced here cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
chemicalDisease:

Pls Contact Davido he gat 30 billion for scammers like you.
you don't need to be saying that bro, so far you no have anything for him. 4 ur info, he is my level mate and he is not lien,so Bleep u
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by chemicalDisease: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
derprince:
you don't need to be saying that bro, so far you no have anything for him. 4 ur info, he is my level mate and he is not lien,so Bleep u
Birds of same feather.
Scammers.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by KdotThaTruth88: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
derprince:

you don't need to be saying that bro, so far you no have anything for him.
4 ur info, he is my level mate and he is not lien,so Bleep u

Ooga na here you deyy..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by profbabatunde: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by TSOM(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

The spineless chest beating coward is afraid of mind games. The turd who insinuated what he can't substantiate is crying of mind games cheesy

What is difficult about proving what you claimed? Were you reasoning with your a$$ as is usual with you? What are you scared of? Were you forced to claim what you can't prove? cheesy

Dumbo, substantiate your claims or shut up. Your lineage of effeminate noise makers is being disgraced here cheesy

May a gazillion crazed baboons sodomize you!

All one needs do is search " Osinbajo President" on the internet and a deluge of articles written by self-serving, two-timing Yoruba singers would turn up in the search results.

You hypocritical merchants of treachery have been posting false even on Nairaland to repaint his already soiled image of conniving with those in the corridors of power to peddle lies and alternate-facts during and after the 2015 general elections. But the truth, like a diamond-tipped drill, has kept boring through that wall of falsehood you built around the citizenry.

May your eyes suffice for your uncle's sacrifices to your village oracle.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by shukuokukobambi: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
TSOM:
[s]

May a gazillion crazed baboons sodomize you!

All one needs do is search " Osinbajo President" on the internet and a deluge of articles written by self-serving, two-timing Yoruba singers would turn up in the search results.

You hypocritical merchants of treachery have been posting false even on Nairaland to repaint his already soiled image of conniving with those in the corridors of power to peddle lies and alternate-facts during and after the 2015 general elections. But the truth, like a diamond-tipped drill, has kept boring through that wall of falsehood you built around the citizenry.

May your eyes suffice for your uncle's sacrifices to your village oracle.
[/s]

Rants of a demented child. Are you from a lineage of village native doctors? See all the idiocy he's spewing up there!! angry

Its a simple question you slowpoke. Substantiate your asinine claim about the originator of the thread and stop disturbing the civilized world with your barbaric ancestral practices and beliefs!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
chemicalDisease:

Birds of same feather.

Scammers.
I scam your family before??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? / NABTEB Nov/dec Result Released / Unn 2012/2013 Direct Entry Admission And Post Ume/interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.