Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,216 members, 7,943,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Ways To Lighten Your Dark Skin Around Your Pupic Area - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways To Lighten Your Dark Skin Around Your Pupic Area (463 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin / Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Lighten Your Dark Skin Around Your Pupic Area by Myhealthgossip(f): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2017
Here are the top 10 ways to easily lighten your skin around Pubic area

1. Aloe Vera

Aloe vera is a popular natural skin lightener. When used on a regular basis, it can help skin become lighter and fade different skin spots. It even helps repair skin cells and promotes natural regeneration.

According to a 2010 study published in the Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, among many skin benefits of aloe vera, it can clear dark spots and even make the skin clear.

Extract the gel from an aloe vera leaf.
Apply it directly on the dark pubic area.
Leave it on for about 20 minutes, then wash it off with water.
Use this natural treatment once daily for quick results.

More at http://myhealthgossip..com.ng/2017/06/ways-to-lighten-your-dark-skin-around.html?m=0#more
Re: Ways To Lighten Your Dark Skin Around Your Pupic Area by calberian: 7:14am On Jun 12, 2017
I'm wondering how the complexion of pubic area could possibly become a cause for concern to anybody.

Anyways, what do I know?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The New Men And Women Workout And Fitness Kit / Foods That Cause Pains / New Method Of Fighting Malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.