Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,154 members, 7,887,348 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? (943 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by solomon4samuel(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2017
It's not everything we see that we can explain yet our eyes are open.... One of this things is the secret behind why we have higher percent of broken homes now compare to yesteryears. The question is; dose it mean that we fake marriages or our depending on webster love book writers and love guide really misleading us It's a very rear important question that really needs an answer....

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by robosky02(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2017
internet marriage..... reason for modern break up
Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by Macgabe(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2017
The truth is that most marriages this days have their premise on deceit. We fake our personalities just to suit our partner and wow him or her to accept us as life partner. Mostly when it comes to our sexuality. We wouldn't want him or her to see us as perverts so we keep quiet. This is a major bane in marriages today mostly on the part of men. God help us!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2017
Marriage was never intended to work. I don't even know who invented this bullshit idea.

No intelligent person looks at the world, at the complexity of human emotions, at the natural promiscuity of the human specie, and at the volatility of feelings like love, and thinks: "Hey, this marriage thing can actually work. Two people can actually love each other and decide to stay together for ever."

The thing that keeps marriages is not love or the internal desire between the couples to stay together, but it's external commitments like raising children in a healthy environment, financial or social interests, or religious piety that encourages adherence to religious edicts on marriage, and that in most cases, proscribes divorce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by solomon4samuel(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2017
robosky02:
internet marriage..... reason for modern break up
so are you sugesting a total disagreement to mariage councellors and air station hook ups
Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by solomon4samuel(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2017
Macgabe:
The truth is that most marriages this days have their premise on deceit. We fake our personalities just to suit our partner and wow him or her to accept us as life partner. Mostly when it comes to our sexuality. We wouldn't want him or her to see us as perverts so we keep quiet. This is a major bane in marriages today mostly on the part of men. God help us!
fine piece... But are you trying to say that most married couples envolved blindly?? If so why and how??
Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by solomon4samuel(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2017
Naqade:
Marriage was never intended to work. I don't even know who invented this bullshit idea.

No intelligent person looks at the world, at the complexity of human emotions, at the natural promiscuity of the human specie, and at the volatility of feelings like love, and thinks: "Hey, this marriage thing can actually work. Two people can actually love each other and decide to stay together for ever."

The thing that keeps marriages is not love or the internal desire between the couples to stay together, but it's external commitments like raising children in a healthy environment, financial or social interests, or religious piety that encourages adherence to religious edicts on marriage, and that in most cases, proscribes divorce.
A rear great pice which you've got me fall inlove with... But with what you said and how you wrote it, it seems you dont trust this policy of evalasting marriage or you can't lay your marital foundation with trust because you don't believe that marriage was for any other thing than having children
Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by Macgabe(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2017
solomon4samuel:

fine piece... But are you trying to say that most married couples evolved blindly?? If so why and how??
What am trying to say is that we are blinded by what we see not what we perceived. If only we are sensitive enough, we will easily spot each others personality not the one we pretend to have.
When we fail to take cognisance of certain traits in someone we want to marry, cheating might be inevitable.
Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2017
Nigerian marriages are a joke lately because of the few following reasons:
1. They marry to please society
2. They marry for material things
2. They are not educated on marriage so they don't understand the real meaning behind it.
4. They want a WEDDING instead of marriage
5. Let's take it Back a notch.. "do Nigerians understand what love is?"
6. You don't meet a lady on the street and start saying "you're my wife God told me"
7. You don't cheat on your wife or leave your wife which you made a commitment under Gods eye because she didn't give you a "male child"

I could go on and on and on..... Marriages will continue to fail and it has been falling for years just that men cheat back then and ladies keep quiet, but now social media has given people a chance and a voice to be more vocal...

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by cerowo(f): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2017
D matter tire person.... Some Pple dnt see it as a bad thing anymore, it is nw a norms 4 them... Some persons even do it publicly, there's no shame again in this world
Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by solomon4samuel(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2017
Fresca:
Nigerian marriages are a joke lately because of the few following reasons:
1. They marry to please society
2. They marry for material things
2. They are not educated on marriage so they don't understand the real meaning behind it.
4. They want a WEDDING instead of marriage
5. Let's take it Back a notch.. "do Nigerians understand what love is?"
6. You don't meet a lady on the street and start saying "you're my wife God told me"
7. You don't cheat on your wife or leave your wife which you made a commitment under Gods eye because she didn't give you a "male child"

I could go on and on and on..... Marriages will continue to fail and it has been falling for years just that men cheat back then and ladies keep quiet, but now social media has given people a chance and a voice to be more vocal...
I did say someone droped a piece that got me falling in love,but now that I've just read your's,am just speechless neither to say that am inlove or to say am lost.
It's like you have a strong hold on internet for being a remedy for love,relationships,marrital issues and others. Dear you're hurting yourself if what am assuming is true because, there things we need to know about ourselves when it has to do with love that internet can not tell and can never have.
Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by solomon4samuel(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
cerowo:
D matter tire person....
Some Pple dnt see it as a bad thing anymore, it is nw a norms 4 them...
Some persons even do it publicly, there's no shame again in this world
sweetheart they do it because they don't feel satisfied or after a year of being together,one person will begin to feel like he or she get married to the wrong person.
The question is; why did they even agree to be together in the first place when they knew they don't trust thier instinct?? Its what we want to find out.
Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by MissRaine69(f): 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
solomon4samuel:
It's not everything we see that we can explain yet our eyes are open.... One of this things is the secret behind why we have higher percent of broken homes now compare to yesteryears. The question is; dose it mean that we fake marriages or our depending on webster love book writers and love guide really misleading us It's a very rear important question that really needs an answer....
Most relationships have no solid foundation. Some women are all about the wedding not the marriage and some men find themselves married but not in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
End of cinema
MissRaine69:

Most relationships have no solid foundation. Some women are all about the wedding not the marriage and some men find themselves married but not in a relationship.
Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lies, pretence, deceit, jealousy, wickedness, e.t.c
Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Most people don't know why they're getting married in the first place. We tend to conform, and this is dominant among ladies. Society has made it seem like marriage is the only life achievement a lady could get, other prioritise are inconsequential, so with this mentality they go in not knowing what they want or the task ahead of them. Secondly, "I love you" isn't enough to marry anyone. How well do you know yourselves?. This is the major reason they realise down the line they're not compatible. Lastly, the issue of infidelity...I'll put it that a man/woman who lacks the fear of God would most definitely not honour marital vows.

I would urge singles to read. Things I wish I knew Before I Got Married by Gary Chapman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by solomon4samuel(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
MissRaine69:

I've rietrated here that I was confused on some post, either to say if I'm impress or not. But with what you post here,am highly haywire and you've succeeded in flabacasting to begin to wonder how you manage to gain knowledge over emotion,marriage,love,relationship,etc.
Foundation: that is the word I've long waited to hear. Everything in life needs a proper beginning for a successful end. You can't lay a foundation of a building on sand and expect the wind not to sweep it off the ground; you've said it all and am very impress and I want other readers to learn from your answer that internet love quote and guide is not all we need to build a good home, it's in you,just take a time out to know the meaning of what you intend to do before you go into it. Foundation... On what foundation is your marriage,relationship,love life and life build on? Don't tell me,you know better. But if you don't.....hmmm sort it out.
My queen, you're the best for this answer, I LOVE YOU.
Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by iweecureyou: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
solomon4samuel:
Sinple beacurse of pipple likes Mrcork angry
Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by solomon4samuel(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:
Most people don't know why they're getting married in the first place. We tend to conform, and this is dominant among ladies. Society has made it seem like marriage is the only life achievement a lady could get, other prioritise are inconsequential, so with this mentality they go in not knowing what they want or the task ahead of them. Secondly, "I love you" isn't enough to marry anyone. How well do you know yourselves?. This is the major reason they realise down the line they're not compatible. Lastly, the issue of infidelity...I'll put it that a man/woman who lacks the fear of God would most definitely not honour marital vows.

I would urge singles to read. Things I wish I knew Before I Got Married by Gary Chapman.
You're a total rear gem sent from God to men in his vast green earth as a solution to the problems of their love lives. Though I've not read what you've ever written before other than this,and with this,you've wow me. You know exactly the point to hit and am not just going to say that am impress, am also going to say that you're somehow the answer to so many peoples questions as to why their home break...
I will advise you continue reading a lot as you always have been doing,it will reveal you to a certain level of knowledge where you will not even be able to doubt your mistakes.
I LOVE YOU.... Thanks for your answer.
Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
solomon4samuel:

You're a total rear gem sent from God to men in his vast green earth as a solution to the problems of their love lives. Though I've not read what you've ever written before other than this,and with this,you've wow me. You know exactly the point to hit and am not just going to say that am impress, am also going to say that you're somehow the answer to so many peoples questions as to why their home break...
I will advise you continue reading a lot as you always have been doing,it will reveal you to a certain level of knowledge where you will not even be able to doubt your mistakes.
I LOVE YOU.... Thanks for your answer.
You're welcome. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by solomon4samuel(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:
You're welcome. Thanks for the compliment.
I will love to have a link with you on nairaland.... You can share with me any of your post.
Re: Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? by y3mi(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
MissRaine69:

Very profound. I concur.

(1) (Reply)

In-laws Catch Wife’s Lover Hiding Under Bed (picture) / Sex Apart, What Are The Benefits Of Having A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend. / Bobby Is Caught Pants Down Without Lily [hot Romance, 18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.