Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,400 members, 7,891,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Singapore Man Shocked After Unknowingly Sleeping With His Biological Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singapore Man Shocked After Unknowingly Sleeping With His Biological Mother (863 Views)

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singapore Man Shocked After Unknowingly Sleeping With His Biological Mother by nusto: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2017
View Source: https://www.trendiee.com/news/singapore-man-shocked-unknowingly-sleeping-biological-mother/

A 22-year old Singaporean man is receiving counselling after he unknowingly slept with his own mother at a Geylang brothel late last week. According to reports by local media, which was carried by Press Union, the man was adopted out at birth and had never met his mother in person – until now.

The man told reporters about the painful experience, which occurred at an unnamed brothel in Geylang. The man’s story centered on the fact that he’d been put up for adoption as an infant after his mother gave birth at the age of 18. “Her parents didn’t want her life to be ruined by having a child at such a young age, so they forced her to put me up for adoption,” he explained.

The man never had the opportunity to meet his mother, but she did leave a letter with his foster parents that contained a photo of her, taken shortly before giving birth. “I was given the envelope when I turned 18,” he said. “She explained in a heartfelt letter why she had to put me up for adoption, and she apologised that we would never have a chance to meet in person.”

The man said he spent many hours studying the photo of his biological mother. “It showed a young, carefree woman in the prime of her life,” he said. He showed the photo to reporters, and it depicted his mother on the beach wearing a bikini. On her lower back, a small tattoo of a dragon was visible. It was this tattoo that would later prove crucial in the man identifying his mother.

Several years after he read her letter, the man was visiting a brothel in Geylang when he encountered an older woman. “I’ve always been attracted to mature women,” he admitted. “This woman in particular had something special about her; she almost felt familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on where I’d seen her before.”

The man asked the brothel’s mamasan about the older woman and was told that she was available. The pair retreated to a room and began to have intercourse, which the man described as the best of his life. “We started off in the missionary position, and I was about to come,” he told reporters, “so I said to her, ‘let’s do it from behind,’ and I pulled out just in time.”

As the woman turned around, the man told reporters that he felt his heart stop beating as he saw the familiar tattoo of a dragon on her lower back. “I just froze in shock,” he said. “It was at that moment I realized I’d just been [making love] to my own mother.”

The man broke down in tears and his mother was initially confused, before it also dawned on her that she’d been sleeping with her son. Soon she was also crying, which prompted the concerned brothel manager to burst into the room. “When we told the boss our story, she also started crying,” he said.

View Source: https://www.trendiee.com/news/singapore-man-shocked-unknowingly-sleeping-biological-mother/
Re: Singapore Man Shocked After Unknowingly Sleeping With His Biological Mother by dustydee: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Very sad story. I hope they both fully recover from this experience.
Re: Singapore Man Shocked After Unknowingly Sleeping With His Biological Mother by Caustics: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2017
grin grin grin ashewo.
Re: Singapore Man Shocked After Unknowingly Sleeping With His Biological Mother by Caustics: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Singapore Man Shocked After Unknowingly Sleeping With His Biological Mother by samJ17(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2017
na so so na that woman alone get that kind tattoo for back?hv they done test
Re: Singapore Man Shocked After Unknowingly Sleeping With His Biological Mother by fynestpotato: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
When the mother is a pedophile and the son is a Geriatrophile
Re: Singapore Man Shocked After Unknowingly Sleeping With His Biological Mother by fynestpotato: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
The first to comment is not a nigerian.My fellow nigerians have many important issues to worry about than to feel sad for a woman who obviously fornicated at a younger age got pregnant and went ahead to put the child up for adoption leaving him with nothing but a photograph.
Years later she still hasn't stopped fornicating.Two fornicators met and had sex what is their to feel sad about.
Re: Singapore Man Shocked After Unknowingly Sleeping With His Biological Mother by fynestpotato: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
samJ17:
na so
so na that woman alone get that kind tattoo for back?hv they done test
boss why u mumu lyk dis nw,will the woman cry and also tell the same story if she's not his mother?

(1) (Reply)

Man United Player Memphis Depay Proposes To His Girl Friend, Lori Harvey - Photo / Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. / Over 700 Married Nigerian Women Flirt With U.s-based Nigerian Lesbian, Nneka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.