Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,171 members, 7,950,049 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Uriel Shares Sexy Gym Photo With Kemen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Shares Sexy Gym Photo With Kemen (916 Views)

Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) / Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption / Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uriel Shares Sexy Gym Photo With Kemen by tosan21: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
2017 Big Brother Naija housemate Uriel, has shared a photo of Kemen and herself at the gym keeping it fit. Uriel could not hold her joy and excitement to too how far her fellow ex-housemates has gone since the end of the reality TV show.

She wrote on her Instagram post below…

TEAM GET FIT @KEMEN_FITNESS WEARING @KEEXSTRIBE TRAINERS…. TO ALL MY OTHER HOUSE MATES I’M SO PROUD OF YOU ALL WE HAVE COME SO FAR CONTINUE TO RISE ABOVE EVERYTHING, GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY KEEP SOARING HIGH… LIKE I SAID TO TONY IM EXCITED ABOUT THE FUTURE…..MAKA JEHOVA BU EZE Bleep
http://www.brivalix.com/uriel-shares-sexy-gym-photo-with-kemen/

(1) (Reply)

QUESTION: If These Men Dey Drown Inside Water & You Fit Save Only One Person,who / Popular Nigerian Music Star Impregnates Older Lover, Abandons Baby (leaked Chat) / Winner The Voice Nigeria 2017 ' Daniel Diongoli' Gets His Car - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.