Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,274 members, 7,887,795 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know (798 Views)

Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) / I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know / I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by Necorios(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2007
I need help nd courage, she used to be my good friend but ever since we met i couldnt put myself 2geda again.i dont want to tell her because i'm scared she might go livid nd hate me;but i reall luv her.pls advise me.
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by emenma(f): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2007
tell her, forget how she reacts, who knows, she maybe feeling the same
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by Necorios(m): 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2007
It's not all about d way she reacts but being with her in some occasion she had turned down so many guys(even bigger than i)what would i do
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by smile4kenn(m): 6:51am On Feb 02, 2007
its either she says yes or no, it doesnt make a difference. tell her and u know so that u will know what to do. you will keep on suffering ur self if u dont tell her today. You are so lucky that u guys are close friends.
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by sammyjl(f): 10:14am On Feb 02, 2007
Tell her
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by ssheryl(f): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2007
how will you ever know how she feels about you if you never tell her,just go ahead and tell her,that way you will know how she feels and who knows??maybe she likes you too,just go ahead and give it a try,it's worth it,so you can move on with life,if she likes u and is comfortable around you,she might even love you.
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by femi6(m): 3:10am On Feb 03, 2007
u need to tell her and forget how she will react so that u can know your stand,
if u don't u just keep hurting yourself.
  its either a Yes or No and if yes goodluck and if on the other hand u will know u did what u got to do.
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by OmoEko1(f): 3:12am On Feb 03, 2007
@ THE TOPIC

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT GUYS ACT LIKE SISSY TOO
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by t0kunb0(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2007
dude cool
let d chic no how u fil kiss
i've bin in d same shoes, it's all kool til sumoda guyz cumz ova & takes her away 4rm u angry embarassed
remember u neva askd her, so u neva nu how she feels bout u
naija gelz r representin now(d big 1s sha), cos it's not ur fault if u lyk her
gelz shld hlp d guyz respect their likeness but make dem undastnd y dey dnt want 2 go out wit u cheesy wink smiley
if u sit d dude down & xplain, u cld b bst of frnd
dats kool wit him(most tymz sha) & leaves no bad blood cool
always way d situation 2 no what 2 do cos dis doesnt work 4 all guyz(& all gelz 2)
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by leke4real(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2007
@poster

Guy tell her straight ahead and dont be surprise that she may be feeling the same for u.
Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by angolag(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2007
But girls can shakara sometimes most especially when they see a Bro triping for them.One feels so bad when the one u got feelings for doe'sn even know if you exist or feel the same.it sucks and some times I don't even try to say hi even to avoid been turned off.I hate such, But girls,why do you shakara too much?

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian Guy: But Will I Keep It On?help Me Plzzzzzzz / Ondo Babes / Need A Good Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.