Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Oshiomole And Other Governors Should Be Probe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole And Other Governors Should Be Probe (245 Views)

JUST IN: Adams Oshiomole And Wife Lara Seperate, Agree On Silence Deal - Report / NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation / Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole And Other Governors Should Be Probe by djoguns: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
I hear say dem wan probe all d Governors and i happy...especially those wicked to the youths like Oshiomole, how can u marry such a lady and be parading her before the youths, a lady that rightfully belongs to us.. If dem go seize Oshiomole assets make dem seize that girl join...i don't need his house or car, just give me that girl.....I hear say no pastor gree join them, the one wey finally gree sef reach church he confuse, he ask d girl reach 6 times. E look d girl look Oshiomole he ask girl "do you take this man as ur lovely wedded husband"..she said yes..
Pastor ask again "you are sure u take Oshiomole as your lovely wedded husband".
"Look into my eyes and tell me u take Oshiomole as ur lovely wedded husband".
When i see Oshiomole and him Wife wedding Picture i carry am go show my Pastor.... I say pastor i thought u said Light and Darkness cannot walk together! Now light and darkness don marry!
Re: Oshiomole And Other Governors Should Be Probe by leesworld(m): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
I beg leave this man and his angel wife wet no want born for am

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget / Front Page Comment: Efcc Invasion Of Our Premises / EFCC Raid The Sun Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.