Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,546 members, 7,944,628 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Land Use For School To Lease - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Land Use For School To Lease (457 Views)

Ondo Internal Revenue Service Sensitizes Ore Community On Land Use Charge / PLEASE HELP!!! Jumia Or Konga Which Should I Use For My E-comerce Biz. / Houses To Lease In Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Use For School To Lease by scentpepper: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
The land is available with pupils It's use for school so the owner said she doesn't want to close it up. She's going for a course. If you know you have interest in it send me a pm.
Location Shapati ibeju lekki area. Fifteen minutes drive from ajah.
Schools are going for third term holiday. This is an opportunity for you
Re: Land Use For School To Lease by deeway200(m): 12:56am On Jun 13, 2017
dee1amazon@yahoo.com
Re: Land Use For School To Lease by scentpepper: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2017
Deeway I sent you a message. Check your pm
Re: Land Use For School To Lease by scentpepper: 9:31am On Jun 13, 2017
Its good for day care too. You earn daily. If you are a house wife and you are complaining about recession, sorry o.
You charge some daily, weekly or monthly While you smile to the bank. Not everybody have money to send their children to private school. And some parents may want to go to work,market or party. So they leave their kids in your care.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be Connected To Btc Mining Pool / ⚡best Ways To Save Money And Accumulate More Wealth / Own A %age Of A Sports Betting Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.