Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run (80227 Views)

Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos / Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by cappinjerry(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2017
i wont say it is good for her, but i pity the parents if they press on. they will just be exposing their irresponsibility. Parents these days dont seem to take good care of their female children.when the worse comes they will be blaming others
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by bros856: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Have said this before that the rate at which Nigerian young ladies are riding with drug is alarming. Something has to be done before its too late.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Maeka(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
ON WHAT GROUND WILL HER SOUL REST IN PEACE?

THAT WHAT SHE WENT THERE TO DO WAS APPROVE IN JESUS NAME?

AMINA, UMI, REKIYA, ALIMA, AND AFSAT DID NOT GO TO VISIT (ALHAJI) IT IS (JOY ODAMA)?

SHE GOT WHAT SHE BARGAIN FOR PERIOD.

it is tym we stat teling our sef the trut, she have sing against Christ Jesus and soul will go to hell. she is a shame to her family and an abuse to the CHURCH period.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by bros856: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
Have said this before that the rate at which Nigerian young ladies are into hard drugs is alarming. Something has to be done before its too late.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Maeka(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
carammel:
All the way from cross river,what did she travel to Abuja to do or how did she meet with the Alhaji?
It is only a case of a runs girl who would do anything to please her client,she took overdose of cocaine and she died so what is the Alhaji's offence?

I WONDER O...
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Jidefido(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Xda59:

I beg make we hear word! Trying to rescue another girl by snorting cocaine? This is a pure case of prostitution gone wrong from common sense. Her mother was kept in the dark so she thinks her daughter was the same innocent girl she knew not knowing she turned herself into a commercial sex worker/drug user.

You are entitled to your own opinion. I stand by mine. She was not a prostitute. She didn't sell herself for money. And the mother knew about it. We should stop castigating the dead as well as the mother.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by Maeka(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
bethyz:
She doesn't deserve to die for whatever reason she decided to be with that man

BIRDS OF THESAME FEATHER
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by KIXZZY(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
cool[color=#990000][/color]WHAT A GREAT LOSS
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by menwongo(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
ifyain:

Are you okay? autopsy can been done on a body that have even been buried.
Are you okay? Can't you make a simple sentence with correct English?
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by chrisskynet(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2017
tollytexy:

E no go better for your papa

Words from a typical frustrated hill Billie.. E no go better for your generation..
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by tollytexy(m): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2017
chrisskynet:

Words from a typical frustrated hill Billie.. E no go better for your generation..

who dey frustrated btw me and u?? You wey u nvr even know wetin u go chop today! Lol
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run by mechanics(m): 1:04am On Jun 15, 2017
foolish man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) / Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.