Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath (672 Views)

10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / My Husband Want A Divorce / How Effective Are Our Holy Books For Oath Taking?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath by rosejen(f): 9:33am On Jan 22, 2010
i married last year October to my husband, i am a marketer in a bank and since i married my husband he has been suspecting me of double dating especially because of the job i do in the bank, now he has requested us to take a blood oath that if any any of us does hv sex aside from both of us, that the person will go mad.

pls advise me on what to do.should i take the oath or not?
Re: My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2010
i wonder why people do get married in this day and age?! why get married if there aint any drop of TRUST/HONESTY?
if your husband doesnt trust you then i suggest HE work on his issues and dont blame it on you.

just tell him that as a god fearing christian/muslim, you cant take do that!

if you are foolish enough and 100% sure that you have not/will not cheat on your husband then why dont you take the bloody oath and be done with this.
Re: My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath by rosejen(f): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2010
@ Mj BROWN,

I dont think you know how to use words, try and change.

i am pretty sure that i cant keep it but what of him?

mind you he is a man and i am afraid of losing him to madness someday just because of som silly oath we took just out of jealousy
Re: My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath by franko2: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2010
Funny enough, your response here suggests you may not be entirely sure of your ability to keep it or not. Personally, i dont think the oath will make you go mad, simply because u go against it but, if you're unsure of yourself, have u thought about getting another job?
Re: My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath by mamagee3(f): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
Do you really need to swear an oath? undecided
That's what a wedding vow is for?
Seriously, how old is your husband
? undecided
Re: My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2010
rosejen:

@ Mj BROWN,
i am pretty sure that i cant keep it but what of him?

well if you know now that you CANT keep the oath then DONT TAKE IT. simple as that. . . . . . . as for him then better to loose him to madness than to be cheated on until he brings you the worst gift in the world: AIDS!
Re: My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath by manmustwac(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2010
since your a very honest sweet chic then take the oath coz u don't have nothing to worry about, or have you?

(1) (Reply)

Zain (africa) Sold To Bharti Of India: / An Open Letter / Please Keep An Eye Out For This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.