Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,311 members, 7,967,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? (325 Views)

Femi Ayoade: Supreme Court Affirms 21-Year Sentence For Man Who Stole N2,000 / Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by branhampaul: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
I just finished watching a video clip of boko haram slaughtering the necks of some individuals they captured, its really painful watching the neck of my fellow human beings been cut as if they are cows. *seriously painful*
Now here's my question,
Since "we" Africans got gods like Amadioha, Sango and the other likes of them..
why can't these gods do something to stop this wicked Islamic sect of people??
Am also thinking, aren't foreign religions the causes of all these predicaments, especially Islam.
Well, what are your thoughts??
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by branhampaul: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

French Soldier Has Been Jailed For A Year By A Court In Paris For Molesting Girl / Policeman Allegedly Drank A Bottle Of Beer Before Shooting Wife And Self / I Sell Pigs To Survive - Father Of Millionaire Kidnapper,evans Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.