Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,062 members, 7,973,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:04 PM

6 Easy Home Remedies To Get Pink Lips - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Easy Home Remedies To Get Pink Lips (883 Views)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Amazing Home Remedies To Cure Jaundice! / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Easy Home Remedies To Get Pink Lips by sapidsapiens: 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Enough with buying and rubbing "pink lips" balm to get pink lips when you can use the 6 home therapies below:

1. Lip Balm And Toothbrush

2. Honey and Lemon

3. Olive oil and Sugar

4. Aloe Vera gel

5. Chocolate and Cocoa butter

6. Glycerin and Lemon.

See details on how to use each remedy here:
http://sapidsapiens.com/2017/06/12/6-home-remedies-natural-pink-lips/
Re: 6 Easy Home Remedies To Get Pink Lips by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nice one. As a dark skined person pink lips may look more like scars from hot water burns on me.

1 Like

Re: 6 Easy Home Remedies To Get Pink Lips by sapidsapiens: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Beckino:
Nice one. As a dark skined person pink lips may look more like scars from hot water burns on me.

Not necessarily. I'm a dark-skinned guy and i have pink lips. But i don't look like that. It's the perfect shade of pink.
Re: 6 Easy Home Remedies To Get Pink Lips by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 14, 2017
How does pink lips benefit me with all these family responsibilities and twins who won't let me and my wife sleep at night angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Easy Home Remedies To Get Pink Lips by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2017
sapidsapiens:

Not necessarily. I'm a dark-skinned guy and i have pink lips. But i don't look like that. It's the perfect shade of pink.
Hmmm...neva seen your kind then.
Re: 6 Easy Home Remedies To Get Pink Lips by sapidsapiens: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
How does pink lips benefit me with all these family responsibilities and twins who won't let me and my wife sleep at night angry angry angry angry

Maybe if you have pink lips and you smiled, your twins will laugh instead of disturbing you people grin grin
Re: 6 Easy Home Remedies To Get Pink Lips by sapidsapiens: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Beckino:

Hmmm...neva seen your kind then.

Definitely. There are no men like me smiley
Re: 6 Easy Home Remedies To Get Pink Lips by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
sapidsapiens:

Definitely. There are no men like me smiley
Sure feels great to be unique (in a good way).
Re: 6 Easy Home Remedies To Get Pink Lips by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
sapidsapiens:

Maybe if you have pink lips and you smiled, your twins will laugh instead of disturbing you people grin grin
lolz for where ! Even with all the dancing and Ali baba moves they won't o, the girl is gentle but the boy is a warrior grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Easy Home Remedies To Get Pink Lips by sapidsapiens: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2017
Beckino:

Sure feels great to be unique (in a good way).

Yes it really does. Thank you kiss
Re: 6 Easy Home Remedies To Get Pink Lips by sapidsapiens: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
lolz for where ! Even with all the dancing and Ali baba moves they won't o, the girl is gentle but the boy is a warrior grin

Lmao. Boys will always be boys. Give him some keys or a teddy bear to play with grin
Re: 6 Easy Home Remedies To Get Pink Lips by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
sapidsapiens:

Lmao. Boys will always be boys. Give him some keys or a teddy bear to play with grin
OK boss

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Moment A Terminally-ill Mother Says Bye To Her Five-year Old(pics) / Australia Votes 'yes' To Same-sex Marriage / Is this notmal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.