Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,635 members, 7,901,959 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

God Does Not Have Opposite - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Have Opposite (428 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? / God Does Not 'EXIST' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Does Not Have Opposite by monehin1easy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
I remember when I was in Primary School. My teacher taught me opposite of so many things. Said the opposite of boy is girl; opposite of man is woman; opposite of up is down; opposite of right is left; etc. When I got to Secondary School, I was taught that opposite of dog is bitch; opposite of light is darkness; opposite of cow is bull; opposite of white is black; opposite of good is evil; opposite of cry is laugh; etc.
But there is this opposite that teachers tell their learners, which I just noticed incorrect. Teachers say that opposite of God is Satan (error). If you study your Bible very well, you will see that everything God created has opposite. He created day and night, He created good and evil, He created man and woman; etc. Therefore, it is wrong to say that Satan is God's opposite. How can God create angels and still make one of them His own opposite.
We are all in our own classes, but God is alone in His own class. He does not have number two. After Him no one. After God, it is still God.
May the Almighty God overwhelm us with His divine wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Have Opposite by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2017
Good post....

I think what people mean is that God represents "good" & satan represents "evil".
So then you have the two opposing sides....which translates to many as opposites.

But I totally understand what you are saying....there is none that can compare to God...the great "I Am That I Am!"
smiley

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Have Opposite by monehin1easy(m): 1:03am On Jun 13, 2017
Ngo40:
Good post....

I think what people mean is that God represents "good" & satan represents "evil".
So then you have the two opposing sides....which translates to many as opposites.

But I totally understand what you are saying....there is none that can compare to God...the great "I Am That I Am!"
smiley
Yes ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Have Opposite by illicit(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2017
just like white represents light, black symbolises evil or so some people think, therefore if God is good, somethinh else is bad

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Fight Back When The Enemy Is Attacking You? / God Is Love Scripture:Why should we Love? / Blood Thirst At Its Peak: How Isis Cooked Baby Boy, Fed Him To Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.