Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,513 members, 7,965,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:32 AM

Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha (32738 Views)

Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / Muritala Abiola: Obasanjo Collected N3m From Abiola To Work Against Abacha / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Dainfamous: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2017
They are good at that
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by naijajobx: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2017
ha
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Bullhari007(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2017
I'm not even surprise while because they are back stabbers.... saboteurs is what the Brown roof empoverished envious ppl from waste sabi know

6 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Sonoyom(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2017
ok
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Nofuckgiven: 10:32am On Jun 13, 2017
These backstabbers won't focus on their region but enter every Biafran thread as if it gives them life. Sophisticated fools undecided

5 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by unitysheart(m): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Justuceleague2:
I expect the 1994 kids to come and pass judgement on Yoruba nation here but as any sensible person can see this is accusation and counter accusation

That's all I'll say, heading off to another thread to disgust liepods the way they have disgusted me with their stupid comments

The kids that were nowhrere on June 12, 1993. Lolz.
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Obynolee(f): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Guestlander:
Seems Al Mustafa had murdered sleep and Abiola has completely taken over his life.
Was he expecting the igbo people to exonerate him?

Was he culpable before
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Godfullsam(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2017
doublewisdom:
So it's true Abiola's own people betrayed him for a couple of dollars. So what's the pretence of public holidays and naming public places after him? I fear Nigeria.

Did you read the story at all?

They already killed Abiola 24hrs before the money was offered to these people to percify them. Mind you, even if they rejected the offer, it won't bring bring Abiola back to life. The killers (hell-mustapha) may kill them in aso rock because it was a brutal military regime.

Why am I even quoting you sef undecided
Why am I acting as if there is any atom of truth in the story.

Believe hell-mustapha at ur own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by cejaypriesty(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2017
doublewisdom:
So it's true Abiola's own people betrayed him for a couple of dollars. So what's the pretence of public holidays and naming public places after him? I fear Nigeria.
What is Igbo?? What is yEAST ? Is like u smoke gum this early morning...
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by ERockson: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

C dis one ooooo Were u there? Pls mind ur utterances before dey pick u up
The will first pick u
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by cejaypriesty(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2017
WorldRichest:
I formerly found it difficult to believe that Opadokun and his gang of thieves collected dollars from those that killed MKO Abiola. However, after learning about how Opadoun, Ganiu Adams, Yinka Odumkin, Olu Falae and their gang of thieves collected dollars for Goatluck Jonaddaft in order to rig election against Buhri/Osinbajo, then I got convinced that this gang of looters can sell their parents for money just like a typical Flattino from the yEast.
What is Igbo?? What is yEAST? U smoke gum this morning abi?

4 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by fkj950ax(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2017
With all the tensions flying around the Nigerian public space nowadays,
These words of Bob Marley remain ever relevant to issues with Nigerians online
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, for none but ourselves can free our minds".
Remember the 34 private jets in Minna?
There was no tribal or party difference on that day.
Yet our people will be here fighting each other on social media, instead of demanding for good governance with all that energy which we seem to have in abundance.
If we could find a way to convert these hate waves into electricity, there will be 24 hours power supply everywhere!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Prinzyy: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
Same freedom fighter leader's

I trust Nobody now aside Mr president and Prof Yemi Osinbajo
buhari nko?
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by NOTPUSHOVER(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2017
SEE THEM AND SEE THE MARK AND YOU WILL KNOW THEM!

4 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by tola268: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:

Likewise me l trust President Buari alone but half trust to a person that l will not mention his name
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by tola268: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:

Likewise me l trust President Buari alone
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Guestlander: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2017
Obynolee:

Was he culpable before

Why don't you ask him? He is the one who cannot utter two sentences without mentioning Abiola.
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by chinex276(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2017
baby124:
Did Al Mustapha not kill Abiola and his wife? Made their children orphans? It seems the blood of Abiola is pursuing him as he cannot stop recounting his experience. Like he is trying to convince everyone so much that he did not kill Abiola. You are lucky Abiola's kids are cool people. Some people would have found you and cut you up in pieces forcing your children to eat your meat.
ranting of a typical afonja!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by sapientia(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2017
Instead of you guys asking why what he gave the court has not been used in any way... u re engaged in tribal e-war.. mitchewwwww
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Kaysalas(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2017
fuckerstard:
This is quite interesting. Kindly upload your video on youtube and let the whole world see.
My very thoughts exactly, whoever knows this guy should please tell him to UPLOAD THE VIDEO on youtube and stop shouting here and there.
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by old2boy(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Opadokun is from Kwara state which is technically one of the 19 Northern States. The name sounds Yoruba just like Bukola your Senate President. However that state was the habitation of Afonja who betrayed entire Yoruba for pittance.

Not surprised!

Another reason the looming fragmentation will have no end.

1 Like

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2017
To many of my Yoruba brethren, apparently doing anything you can to remain alive is ultimate wisdom and intelligence and makes you peace loving and calculative...

Well I have a thoroughly different opinion...

He who does not have something he can die for definitely lived a worthless life...

It is this extreme love for self preservation that many people who have a different world view term cowardice...

I would rather die for something I strongly believe in than succumb to threats and accept money to denounce or oppose that which I believe in...

Life for me and for most Igbos is not about how long you have lived but the quality of your legacies and what you stood for in your lifetime...

It is never how far but how well and besides why struggle so much and lose your dignity just to stay alive? Who gets out of life alive anyway? Who ever lived forever?

I hope my words aren't misconstrued cos I'm kinda thinking out loud...

Peace out...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by bayulll011(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Maybe you should as well ask for the video and pics of MKO drinking poisoned Tea before you believe that he was poisoned.

If the betrayers are of Igbo origin, I am sure you won't be reasoning this way.

see i dont care if how u came to be in existence dont u ever quote my mentions.all you see is tribalism which will eventually end your life,your kind is the one that make me to hate some igbo people always whining,complaining and crying now you have the opportunity to get your biafra you are still complaining low life moofooo dont you ever quote me again
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by akpamuomenka: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2017
bayulll011:

see i dont care if how u came to be in existence dont u ever quote my mentions.all you see is tribalism which will eventually end your life,your kind is the one that make me to hate some igbo people always whining,complaining and crying now you have the opportunity to get your biafra you are still complaining low life moofooo dont you ever quote me again

And if I quote you what will you do?. Wencher.
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Ziluxger: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2017
bayulll011:

Why are you despicable zombie crying because somebody told you the truth. Why not ask mustapha to provide video evidence b4 u lots believe that Abiola was poisoned. Stop boiling!

1 Like

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by enigmaticlion: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2017
jpphilips:

Is this how your brain processed the information Al Mustafa released?
his brain is full of gas and oil, so don't be surprised at his utter foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by bundle33: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Yoruba man stabbing his fellow yoruba man it has been long....I don't have any mentor except GOD...fu*k People that called themselve Eldders of Yoruba..Mustapha can't lies.He did not denied he killed M.K.O Abiola so saying this now is not a lies..Confirmed True..pls upload the video and let the world see it

2 Likes

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by ephi321(f): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:

tola268:
Likewise me l trust President Buari alone

Continue deceiving yourselves.

How did Buhari afford school fees in the UK for over 7 children? Fees for just 1 year is over £10,000.

1 Like

Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by eyinjuege: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2017
morbeta:
I like this man, what a CSO.....he saw tomorrow. let the people he mentioned come out and defend this claim....we are waiting.

I think he has just admitted and confirmed he had a hand in killing Abiola, and bribed some people to keep quiet about it.

It still doesn't change the fact that he and the govt in power then murdered MKO.

At the moment, I'm more interested in the murderers of MKO, before facing those who received a bribe to cover up the murder.
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by bigybanty10(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2017
ERockson:
Nobody goes to Aso rock and come back empty handed most especially when you are invited by the president, They give transport fare in dollars like the one given by GEJ to Bakere and was rejected. So, this killer should keep shut
Re: Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha by Tecno66: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Why choose the time of meeting between the north/Ango & the south east as the appropriate time to release this information?
ALOWONLE419:
Major Hamza Al-Mustapha(rtd), ex-Chief Security Officer (CSO) to late Military head of State, General Sani Abacha has alleged that Yoruba Leaders, led by Chief Ayo Opadokun collected bribe from the killers of the late acclaimed winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election, Chief MKO Abiola in Aso Rock Presidential Villa.

According to Al-Mustapha who spoke in Kaduna State on Monday after a meeting to broker peace between the North and South-Eastern part of country over the quit notice issued to Igbos by Arewa Coalition groups, Opadokun led others to the villa to meet Abiola’s killers, but came out laughing after receiving dollars, just a day after their leader (MKO) was killed.

He said he had a video tape how Opadokun and others collected bribe over Abiola’s death said, saying that he had since submitted a copy to a Lagos High Court, presided over by Justice Mojisola Dada.

“Chief Opadokun is someone I respect so much as an elder. But what came out in the newspaper is his own imagination and falsehood against me. If you know my character, you will know that I will not be scared to say the truth, it doesn’t matter who, it does not matter where, but you will later realise that I told you the truth. I initially didn’t want to reply him, but now that you have asked, I will tell you what happened."

“When Abiola died, a day after, he (Opadokun) was invited to the Presidency, and he came to the villa alongside his friends. He came with anger into the villa. Those who killed Abiola invited him to the villa. At that material time, they came to fight the government, they wanted to set the country ablaze, considering the tone they came with.

They went into the meeting, they came out laughing, yelling and gearing as if nothing happened in the country.

A day after Abiola’s death if you remember, the country was on the verge of collapse. But seeing what was going on and the things around Abiola led me to suspect them, I had not handed over the villa to Abdulsalami

Abubakar government then, so I decide to video-tape what they were doing and I have the tape and I have tendered the tape before a court of law, before Justice Mojisola Dada of the Lagos High Court,” he stated.

Al-Mustapha added that in the tape, money exchanged hands and that they traded with Abiola and “that is my anger. The tape is in that court, anybody that wants to watch it can get it and watch, it is now a public document. I didn’t want to talk about it before, but money was brought from CBN in my presence and it was shared.

So, if I talk about Abiola’s well being and safety, and that of his family, I am telling Nigerians what really happened. Why should a person from the same South West, who is supposed to protect Abiola’s interest, now be seen to be angry with me? He should be happy with for saying the fact, so that it will not happen again in Nigeria.

“Now, they have forgotten about Abiola but the moment I talk, they will come to the pages of newspapers and start insulting me, I didn’t want to respond to them, but since you have asked, I have to say this. All they have done is that they took money and the moment you talk about Abiola, you become their enemies and they will abuse you in the papers, that is what they are doing to me, but I don’t care,” he added.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/06/12/opadokun-yoruba-leaders-collected-dollars-abiolas-killers-al-mustapha/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened / AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage / French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.