Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Arewa Youths Ultimatum:us,un,commonwealth,au Start Process. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Ultimatum:us,un,commonwealth,au Start Process. (650 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths / Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Youths Ultimatum:us,un,commonwealth,au Start Process. by felicitywe(m): 5:13am On Jun 13, 2017
With d agitation to secede and ultimatum for Igbo to leaving the North we should call on d USA,UN,COMMONWEALTH,AU&ECOWAS to startup d process of disintegrating d Igbos from Nigeria. D ground is already set and d two groups v agreed to seperate peacefully.I call on d relevant international bodies for this action.Pls everyone should request for this because they seem to v agree peacefully.
Re: Arewa Youths Ultimatum:us,un,commonwealth,au Start Process. by Haniel18: 5:31am On Jun 13, 2017
who is calling dem, u or seun

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Ultimatum:us,un,commonwealth,au Start Process. by myola(m): 5:57am On Jun 13, 2017
I wander why they all keep quiet now! Waiting for crisis to start and giving aids, why not interfere now to save lifes
Re: Arewa Youths Ultimatum:us,un,commonwealth,au Start Process. by whitebeard(m): 6:31am On Jun 13, 2017
Massob has gone to broker peace with arewa, pls update your self...!! It is never good to be ignorant in this kind of situation, in as Much as Biafra has nothing to offer the US, never I repeat never ever expect them to aide you.
Re: Arewa Youths Ultimatum:us,un,commonwealth,au Start Process. by Ogalanyachieze: 6:35am On Jun 13, 2017
whitebeard:
Massob has gone to broker peace with arewa, pls update your self...!! It is never good to be ignorant in this kind of situation, in as Much as Biafra has nothing to offer the US, never I repeat never ever expect them to aide you.
bim not massob

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! IPOB Faults Osibanjo's Attitude... / Huriwa Faults Shehu’s Claims On Presidential Jet / EFCC Confronts Embattled SAN, Nwobike, With Illegal SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.