Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,041 members, 7,946,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Will Adsence Approve Me With A Few Unoriginal Content? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Will Adsence Approve Me With A Few Unoriginal Content? (483 Views)

Please What Could I Be Doing Wrong In My Blog That Made Goggle Not To Approve Me / How Can Google Adsense Approve Me / How Do I Get Upwork To Approve Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Adsence Approve Me With A Few Unoriginal Content? by Danielle2389: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2017
Hi folks,

I'm rather new to blogging and I'm not Nigerian but in Nigeria and I sure do believe that you all can be of some assistance in my predicament.

You see, I'm about to apply for AdSence on a health blog but worrying is that of my 70 articles 10 are extracts of my book published on Amazon. Searching for the originality of the content online I discovered that four other blogs in other countries have the same content up. So now if you search for my content what you find are links to my book on Amazon and Smashwords's followed by those blogs and then mine.

Being the author, I need the content on my blog the way it is so the question of editing is not an opinion.I was hoping that if I left the article on my site with links to my Amazon and Smashwords page, given that the ebook cover has the same name as my blog ...my name, I can get away with it were AdSence is concerned.

I mean people do copy content and onto their blog but give the original owner credit to stay legitimate, right? Won't such technique work in my case for AdSence approval?

I have 60 unique contents and just that 10 non-unique ones. Surely I can get approved.

Has anyone been approved like this before? Pray, do share your experience and offer advice so I learn.

Cheers
Re: Will Adsence Approve Me With A Few Unoriginal Content? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2017
You will be approved if you have other requirements.
Re: Will Adsence Approve Me With A Few Unoriginal Content? by bedfordng(m): 7:47am On Jun 13, 2017
Danielle2389:
Hi folks,

I'm rather new to blogging and I'm not Nigerian but in Nigeria and I sure do believe that you all can be of some assistance in my predicament.

You see, I'm about to apply for AdSence on a health blog but worrying is that of my 70 articles 10 are extracts of my book published on Amazon. Searching for the originality of the content online I discovered that four other blogs in other countries have the same content up. So now if you search for my content what you find are links to my book on Amazon and Smashwords's followed by those blogs and then mine.

Being the author, I need the content on my blog the way it is so the question of editing is not an opinion.I was hoping that if I left the article on my site with links to my Amazon and Smashwords page, given that the ebook cover has the same name as my blog ...my name, I can get away with it were AdSence is concerned.

I mean people do copy content and onto their blog but give the original owner credit to stay legitimate, right? Won't such technique work in my case for AdSence approval?

I have 60 unique contents and just that 10 non-unique ones. Surely I can get approved.

Has anyone been approved like this before? Pray, do share your experience and offer advice so I learn.

Cheers
the truth is that no is 100% sure of adsense approval even if you have 100 unique articles , they may still disapprove due to other stuffs. so the idea is to try. there is no harm in trying provided you have contents and blog navigation is ok. then apply and see how it goes .
Re: Will Adsence Approve Me With A Few Unoriginal Content? by Eze2000(m): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2017
got same issue

(1) (Reply)

Pearstep Community / How To Make Media Files Downloadable In Wordpress Instead Of Streaming / Come In If You Would Like To Be My Adsense Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.