Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,092 members, 7,903,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Bare Bottom During Livestream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Bare Bottom During Livestream (1015 Views)

Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Nicki Minaj Flashes Bare Boobs And Silver Nipple Pasties In X-rated Behind The.. / Video: Actress Accidentally Flashes Her Breast To Fans While Live On Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Bare Bottom During Livestream by winkmart: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2017
She's been live streaming her entire weekend across the web to promote her new album Witness.

And Katy Perry's Witness World Wide promo stayed true to its word when viewers accidentally 'witnessed' a glimpse of the Roar hit-makers pert posterior.

The Part Of Me singer, who moved into an apartment fitted with 42 cameras for the weekend, was enjoying a relaxing massage when she accidentally flashed her bare bottom.

Resting on the massage table covered only by a towel, a naked Katy stirred on her side slightly, revealing a hint of cheek to unsuspecting viewers.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-i84hZYO5LYM/WT6CJpgDxHI/AAAAAAAAJjA/biMwwWY7TKoOTc4ME9X9cRiEQDtTmXVoQCLcB/s1600/415AC42B00000578-4595672-Witness_Viewers_of_Katy_Perry_s_Witness_World_Wide_campaign_caug-m-36_1497265958556.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-NcKaAx-yGPo/WT6CZNoWkgI/AAAAAAAAJjE/DtLaHWT0dCcuSFqkmibxKNOLluFMaGJ2gCLcB/s1600/415AC41C00000578-4595672-Whoops_Resting_on_the_massage_table_covered_only_by_a_towel_Katy-m-34_1497265928986.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/katy-perry-accidentally-flashes-bare.html
Dailymail
Re: Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Bare Bottom During Livestream by winkmart: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Bare Bottom During Livestream by smartty68(m): 8:04am On Jun 13, 2017
Vaseline crew won't like this because she looks like a man undecided
Re: Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Bare Bottom During Livestream by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2017
See wia una eyes dey go
Re: Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Bare Bottom During Livestream by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2017
smartty68:
Vaseline crew won't like this because she look like man undecided

Katy Perry is one of the most womanly looking women in Hollywood. She is many things, but having the looks of a man is definitely not among them.
Re: Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Bare Bottom During Livestream by smartty68(m): 8:23am On Jun 13, 2017
Naqade:

Katy Perry is one of the most womanly looking women in Hollywood. She is many things, but having the looks of a man is definitely not among them.
I know, but was zooming in to get a clear image of... which was quite blurry... Vaseline crew still won't like the news cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Two Ladies Are Fighting Over You? / Two Slayqueens End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Drunk Party / My Dream Man Must Love Sex – Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.