Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,090 members, 7,883,807 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

The 4 G-spots In A Womans Body You Did Not Know Exist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 4 G-spots In A Womans Body You Did Not Know Exist (1948 Views)

"Look At My Body, You Can't Have It" - Lady / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / Adorable Photos Of “shellfish” That Looks Exactly Like A Womans Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 4 G-spots In A Womans Body You Did Not Know Exist by nwacee11: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2017
If you are reading this and you can't locate the 4g -spots while doing it in the other room winks “It’s for real.. a woman has many “center of gravity’s” all over her body. When touched properly these spots can bring her closer to an unforgettable orgasmic ride. In fact she can have an orgasm without being touched on her “real” pussy.”http://www.sideviewgist.com/2017/06/the-4-g-spots-in-womans-body-you-did.html

Re: The 4 G-spots In A Womans Body You Did Not Know Exist by Sniper4real(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2017
issorait

1 Like

Re: The 4 G-spots In A Womans Body You Did Not Know Exist by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2017
Ta. You aren't luring me to your website. Btw, I'm a woman, why the helll are you looking for our center of gravity?
Re: The 4 G-spots In A Womans Body You Did Not Know Exist by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Nazeren:
Ta. You aren't luring me to your website. Btw, I'm a woman, why the helll are you looking for our center of gravity?
Duh! To give you that leg-shaking, eye-rolling intense orgasms y'all always want ni grin

©YBR
Re: The 4 G-spots In A Womans Body You Did Not Know Exist by Bahddo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
There's only one center of gravity.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) / Model, Faith Morey, Bares Her Boobs In Sexy New Photos / Guys, These 5 Skills Impress Women So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.