Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,536 members, 7,905,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

1015 Things Life Has Taught Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 1015 Things Life Has Taught Me (822 Views)

Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus / Life Has Its Challenges But We Must Never Give Up PHOTO / 16 Things I Wish They Had Taught Me In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1015 Things Life Has Taught Me by foxychio(f): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2010
[center]1015 Things Life Has Taught Me[/center]

1. Life has taught me that the true measure of a person is in his height of ideas, the breadth of his sympathy, the depth of his convictions and the length of his patience.

2. Life has taught me that most of the problems of this world have been caused by the weakness of good rather than by the strength of evil.

3. Life has taught me that the right train of thought will take me to a better station in life.

4. Life has taught me that God is at His best in the impossible.

5. Life has taught me that if I want to be successful, I must either have a chance or take one.

6. Life has taught me that a dream that does not include risk is not truly worthy of being called a dream

7. Life has taught me that I cannot get my head above water if I never stick my neck out.

8. Life has taught me that it is better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all my life.

9. Life has taught me that I risk even more if I don’t risk anything.

10. Life has taught me that if I spend my whole life inside waiting for the storms I’ll never enjoy the sunshine.

[center]for further reading please visit http://intellhome..com/[/center]
Re: 1015 Things Life Has Taught Me by PapaBrowne(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2010
I like it!!!
Nice!

(1) (Reply)

New Ultra Modern Library In Poly Unwana / Supplementary Admission To Finnish Universities Of Applied Sciences / Unilag Law Student Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.