Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper (24792 Views)

Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemns Sealing Of Sun Newspaper Office / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
StephDamielola:
ATIKU SIR, TO BE SINCERE YOU ARE ALREADY SUCCESSFUL EVEN AS A POLITICIAN.

PLEASE AND PLEASE, STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIA'S POLITICS, AT LEAST BE CONTENT WITH THE TITLE OF A FORMER VICE PRESIDENT.

WE KNOW YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA BUT PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE SHAME AND RETIRE IN PEACE. MOST NIGERIANS ARE EDUCATED AND WE NOW HAVE INTERNET, SO PLEASE GIVE US SOME PEACE. YOUR CRAVE FOR RELEVANCE IS BECOMING NAUSEATING

WHAT NIGERIA NEEDS IS A YOUNG, INTELLIGENT AND DISCIPLINED PERSONALITY. NOT SOME OLD REFURBISHED POLITICIAN
Does this trash you wrote correlate to the message he is trying to pass

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
Atiku keep queit

We will never vote you

Any day any time

Like baba obasanjo said and I quote

"If I relinquish power to Atiku Allah will not forgive me "

So it is to Nigeria

God will not forgive us if we vote him

And who in Hell in Obasanjo ? A man who left prison with 20 naira, got fed and medicated by Uba at Houston, Texas. Become President without coins, yet becomes a trillionaire after 8yrs in Office ? Humor me more.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by bluecircle470: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Atiku u don fail. Orrbiiii! grin
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by sleekyskillz(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
StRichard:
Just trying to be relevant because of his presidential ambition.
Can't blame the man he's probably feeling like mko
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Does this trash you wrote correlate to the message he is trying to pass

DOES THIS THRASH YOU WROTE CORRELATE THE MESSAGE I TRIED TO PASS
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
StephDamielola:

DOES THIS THRASH YOU WROTE CORRELATE THE MESSAGE I TRIED TO PASS
I can't join words with you Sorry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I can't join words with you Sorry

I CAN'T JOIN WORDS WITH YOU TOO, SORRY "BRUTUS".
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Akwadefender1: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
StRichard:

Nothing is wrong with that, same with all Politicians all over the world
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by tolexy007(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
Atiku keep queit

We will never vote you

Any day any time

So it is to Nigeria

you are worst compare to him

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Iamwrath: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
All these small pikins , how can a military president have 20 naira ? his assets may have been frozen it's not the same as having just 20 naira,
get your facts right and does your uncle work with forbes ? how do you know he's a trillionaire , if Patience Jonathan has 1trn in fidelity bank account in a space of 5 years, why shouldn't Obasanjo , Military President, Two terms Civilian president have less ?

Billyonaire:

And who in Hell in Obasanjo ? A man who left prison with 20 naira, got fed and medicated by Uba at Houston, Texas. Become President without coins, yet becomes a trillionaire after 8yrs in Office ? Humor me more.
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Akwadefender1: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
It is so very obvious by the comments of many that they are so scared stiff by the mention of the the name ATIKU...hahaha. Now tell me among Obasanjo, Tinubu and Atiku who is better?

They call a man who was already making millions and employer of men thief and support people like Tinubu and keep quite when criminals like Obasanjo talks. As far as I am concerned,I will vote Atiku a million times over the present leadership, Tinubu and co

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by holluphemydavid(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Atiku can never rule dis country no matter wot
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Iamwrath:
All these small pikins , how can a military president have 20 naira ? his assets may have been frozen it's not the same as having just 20 naira,
get your facts right and does your uncle work with forbes ? how do you know he's a trillionaire , if Patience Jonathan has 1trn in fidelity bank account in a space of 5 years, why shouldn't Obasanjo , Military President, Two terms Civilian president have less ?

Always ask questions about what you do not know, not what is common knowledge. I could tell you personal information about Obasanjo and Uba's relationship but I will not. There is no point. Obasanjo left prison as a poor man, but left Presidency, a trillionaire, living on River Basin Authority's land, FOR FREE.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Iamwrath: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
I know but i won't tell

hehehehe

oldest trick in the book

Billyonaire:

Always ask questions about what you do not know, not what is common knowledge. I could tell you personal information about Obasanjo and Uba's relationship but I will not. There is no point. Obasanjo left prison as a poor man, but left Presidency, a trillionaire, living on River Basin Authority's land, FOR FREE.
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Iamwrath:
I know but i won't tell

hehehehe

oldest trick in the book

Oldest, huh ? You cant say.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by truthstands11: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
StRichard:

Absolutely.
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Maruchi203(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Keep talking, I'm listening

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
lol.

Sounding Presidential. grin grin grin

hypo.
crite grin
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by bkool7(m): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
So he should go dumb when people's right are being eroded?

Did he make any statement when police arrest Sowore of SR ?
The Sun represents the political elites while SR represents the masses
He's only protecting his interest
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Biafrareform(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
Atiku keep queit

We will never vote you

Any day any time

So it is to Nigeria

As he will not forgive you for voting Buhari.
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
bkool7:

Did he make any statement when police arrest Sowore of SR ?
The Sun represents the political elites while SR represents the masses
He's only protecting his interest
Now this is load of BS from you. Sowore was arrested and not his media office gagged.

OUK owns Sun and he has been in and out of Efcc detention numerous times without Atiku giving it a hoot

Learn to do analytical thinking before vomiting garbage
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by OfficiallyMad: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
morikee:
Uh, pussy ass nigga stop hating Lil Tunechi got that fire And these hoes love me like Satan, man! Yeah, Bleep with me and get bodied And all she eat is dick She's on a strict diet, that's my baby.
Who is this thing

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by walemoney007(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Iamwrath:
hahahahahahahaha

hehehehehehehehe

Borrow brain abeg

If you are a Yoruba , you disappointed yourself , we are talking about company owned by massive fraud , used as propaganda machine among many other heinous things , and you are talking about freedom of press ?

If DSS had invaded the place, then that's the ultimate silencer , that's show of power , and even as bad as it looks , it may be legally required if any publication affects national security

Afterall , DSS or was it SSS arrested Sowore of Sahara reporters , same SR has not stopped publicizing news and Sowore is a free man today and still reports everything , from Dogara's padding to Saraki's custom seized jeeps to PDP loots , even Biafra Radio is still broadcasting ... So why are you talking nonsense about agreeing with Atiku ?
I don't have time 4 I'd!it's so clay road.
If you like quote me write another trash,I won't read it
Now get lost
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by oladoja1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
Atiku keep queit
We will never vote you
Any day any time
So it is to Nigeria
sarrki my man, u Dan come back, where went u before? Ramadan Kareem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Martinkev(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
StephDamielola:

PLEASE AND PLEASE, STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIA'S POLITICS, AT LEAST BE CONTENT WITH THE TITLE OF A FORMER VICE PRESIDENT.

WE KNOW YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA BUT PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE SHAME AND RETIRE IN PEACE. MOST NIGERIANS ARE EDUCATED AND WE NOW HAVE INTERNET, SO PLEASE GIVE US SOME PEACE. YOUR CRAVE FOR RELEVANCE IS BECOMING NAUSEATING

WHAT NIGERIA NEEDS IS A YOUNG, INTELLIGENT AND DISCIPLINED PERSONALITY. NOT SOME OLD REFURBISHED POLITICIAN

Is that why you're now shouting?
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Josmila(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
StephDamielola:

I DOUBT HE'LL EVER HEED TO ANY OF YOUR ADVICE, MAN CRAVES POWER LIKE HE AIR HE NEEDS FOR SURVIVAL
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by danigbo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Make this corrupt politician let us hear word. Good Samaritan !
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by danigbo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Make this corrupt politician let us hear word. Good Samaritan !..
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by ajawara(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
Atiku keep queit

We will never vote you

Any day any time

So it is to Nigeria
Please speak for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.