Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,392 members, 7,901,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

To Evil Nigerian Tyrant Buhari:"i Am Shia, Come & Kill Me" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Evil Nigerian Tyrant Buhari:"i Am Shia, Come & Kill Me" (652 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Shi'ite Members Write 'Tyrant Buhari' During El-Zakzaky Protest In Abuja (Photos / Pictures Of Innocent Nigerians Burnt Alive By Nigerian Tyrant Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Evil Nigerian Tyrant Buhari:"i Am Shia, Come & Kill Me" by Elbinawi: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
@Elbinawi Tweet on the Martyrdom Anniversary of Imam Ali (as):

#ImamAli (as) was struck with a poisonous sword on the 19th #Ramadan . 3 days later he became Martyr.

Salutations to the Prince of Guidance

#ImamAli (as) was the bravest warrior of his time & the most knowledgeable among Companions of Prophet Muhammad (sa). Master of #Eloquence

In a famous duel at the Battle of Khandaq, Imam Ali (as) defeated and killed the famous Arab General Amr Ibn Abd Wujd.

In the famous Battle of Khybar against the #Jews, Imam Ali (as) defeated and killed the famous Jewish General Mahrab. He divided him in two

At #Uhud, a sound resonated "Muhammad is killed". So-called prominent Companions fled the Battlefield. Imam Ali remained to fight to death

When the death of the Messenger of God (sa) approached he raised the hands of Imam Ali (as) at Ghadir Khum and said follow your leader.

When the Prophet (sa) died a power-hungry cabal moved quickly & seized power.This power-hungry cabal did not even attend his funeral prayers

This power-hungry cabal threatened to burnt down the house of the beloved daughter of Prophet Muhammad (sa) just to oppose Imam Ali (as).

Today Shia Muslims world wide follow the injunction of Prophet Muhammad (as) at Khadir Khum while others follow the power-hungry cabal.

On Dec 2015 in Nigeria, the evil Wahhabi tyrant @MBuhari brutally slaughtered 1000+ followers of Imam Ali & dumped their bodies in mass graves.

Today I send message to the mass murderer Nigerian tyrant @MBuhari:"I am #Shia, come & kill me!"

Millions of salutations to #ImamAli (as)!

(1) (Reply)

Imo Bank Robbery: Nigeria Not Worth Dying For, Say Policemen / President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London - Sahara Reporters. / Boko haram Ambushes Police Convoy, Kill Two Officers, ’57 Missing’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.