Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:50 PM

Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM (67851 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Its been long we heard anything about this guy. Its seems he is now humble undecided
He locked his office in adenuga towers and left for UK 3 years ago... The guy no wan come back ok..

PS: he is gay
Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
undecided is he gay?
Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by CzarChris(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
Seriously, I love this.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
If Evans catch this one grin

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Foxrain: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Paddy adenuga is gay grin
He used to Bleep a Nigerian musician that had a slang that starts with K.
Ladies murmuring themselves since 1900 ,this man is gay.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
I SWEAR SOME LADIES WILL NOT LIKE THIS...THEY ARE HERE, INFACT I JUST SIGHT ONE grin grin grin grin grin grin
@CARAMEL
@STEPHLEENA

COMAN BEAT ME, AM IN MY OFFICE

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Foxrain: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
lestat:

He locked his office in adenuga towers and left for UK 3 years ago... The guy no wan come back ok..

PS: he is gay
Your head dey there.... I know this guy well when he was disturbing my friend, the guy was forming policy. I even begin vex for my friend.... Nobi to put preek for ass, Two minutes you are done and collect your millions. grin grin grin
The funny thing is the person pimping for him is a top Nigerian musician abi used to be.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by majorbravo: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Holly Molly! Would you look at that? The number of pink f's that appear in the 'viewing-this-topic' section is like the follow list of the average male nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Foxrain:
Paddy adenuga is gay grin
He used to Bleep a Nigerian musician that had a slang that starts with K.
Ladies murmuring themselves since 1900 ,this man is gay.
Which musician? Abeg no tell me say the slang start with ko.. shocked
Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Crestedguy4real: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
carammel:
The guy is cute though.
karashika olosho....

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Paddy don hang booth, we still remember your days.. U are lucky no b social media days, we for remind you
Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Bullhari007(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
if he is not interest ,then he is using Vaseline
Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by franklingud(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bloody homosexual.
NO go marry and be useful for yourself.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Godsage(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
darlenese:
u just placed a curse on your head.
rawbissh
E pain am

4 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Godsage(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
franklingud:
Bloody homosexual. NO go marry and be useful for yourself.
so marriage na d key to usefulness.. you wey don marry, Who sabi u.. who u hep. Why are u operating below common sense

7 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by DrGoodmanFather: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
niqqa:

future mask off
D guy don turn rapper grin grin grin

Percocet!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by franklingud(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Godsage:

so marriage na d key to usefulness.. you wey don marry, Who sabi u.. who u hep.
Why are u operating below common sense
You don kill yasef finish.

Why you dey showcase ya stupid homo like this na?

Aturu muru ebule gba aka nwa!
Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by MENTORCH(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
lol. wicked boy

If he were poor, you will say he is kind.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Toks2008(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
If he is truly 37 years then he should just have a rethink...well I don't blame him...I guess he is scared of some Nigerian parasites.

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Please have some decency...why beg for mere airtime on a forum full of intellectuals?

Well

Unless you want to use the airtime to call who is holding your destiny

In that case send me your phone number and account number.
Eeeehereeeen! Wonders shall never cease!
This guy actually come across as a posh guy.
Naughty u
Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by richybankx: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Destinychild263:
..pls anybody with good heart.

pls send me any amount of airtime.
...pls i am just broke and really in need of it...
e-beggar
Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Toks2008(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Foxrain:

Your head dey there.... I know this guy well when he was disturbing my friend, the guy was forming policy. I even begin vex for my friend.... Nobi to put preek for ass, Two minutes you are done and collect your millions. grin grin grin
The funny thing is the person pimping for him is a top Nigerian musician abi used to be.

Ikunle abiamo o...so nah guy the guy dey do....I hope it's a lie o...

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
Foxrain:

I'm sure he's not radically gay... He will learn how to do a lady when d time comes or get disowned.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by stainless239(f): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin[quote author=LordBaelish post=57485433]Man.. if for arguments​ sake I were a woman I can't imagine my whole life waiting and scheming to marry a rich man..

it's just purposeless.. so besides that what kwa?

even me too
Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by helphelp: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
danduchi:
Yesterday, Social Media was on fire after Mr Eazi and Daughter of Billionaire, Temi Otedo/a made their relationship official.

Apparently, many folks felt Mr Eazi has stuck himself gold, what is left for him is to be loyal to her, and probably get married sometime. Those are the words of Social Media Users Online.

Again, Many ladies felt the need to also go after the son of Billionaire Magnate, Mike Adenuga. His son, Paddy Adenuga immediately made it clear to all the girls sliding in his DM.

Paddy says he is not interested in the ladies sliding to his DM, as he’s married to his job, and he doesn’t see himself in any relationship till like 10 -12 years time.

Below is what he wrote on Twitter;

Source: http://www.yabaleftonline.com/billionaire-son-paddy-adenuga-message-ladies/

He's probably treating a sexual ailment. My guess though
Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by LordBaelish: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
stainless239:
grin

Yeah.

Even as a guy I avoid people who are all about guy/babe relationship talk all the time..

life is much more..

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by thundafire: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
cassidy1996:
make him go sit down one side...
but he isn't a virgin nd donating sperm he fails to understand dat words from dy tongue are very powerful make I nack him mawt

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by 0b100100111: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
At what age?

He is better not having kids than having them late....

Whats the use of having money at the right age and still adding 12years to marry.... What fun is left....

He should marry in 20years time

Even Zukerberg is married with a kid

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by louisilva: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
The guy above me...

1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by cadesky(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Slay mama, pack well

1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by chijokz(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
EmyLeo:
that's the code bro..
chase a cheque, never chase a biitch!!..

One of the best and inspiring lines from Future.

5 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM by Pearly255(f): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Gosh this idiot is so cute.... Bleep your money fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner / Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria / Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.