Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,060 members, 7,899,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Facebook User Narrates His Experience With A Dirty Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Narrates His Experience With A Dirty Girl (1622 Views)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Narrates His Experience With A Dirty Girl by leoloi: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
this Facebook user talks about his experience with a dirty girl and her bad menstruation habit

Re: Facebook User Narrates His Experience With A Dirty Girl by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
okay... make we come give the girl world cup..... e no consignement me na
Re: Facebook User Narrates His Experience With A Dirty Girl by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
What was he doing with a girl on her period?
Re: Facebook User Narrates His Experience With A Dirty Girl by etzskillz(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Facebook User Narrates His Experience With A Dirty Girl by Adaowerri111: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
That girl is neater than some girls though,
Re: Facebook User Narrates His Experience With A Dirty Girl by ekensi01: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
90% of ladies are dirty and they stick .

Experienced. Cause ladies produce more heat than men and are promt to weather change.

Any Lady that quote me is dirty. grin
Re: Facebook User Narrates His Experience With A Dirty Girl by Garrirevenge(f): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mteww. His problem.
Re: Facebook User Narrates His Experience With A Dirty Girl by kizolo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmm. Nairaland girls are dirtier tho
Re: Facebook User Narrates His Experience With A Dirty Girl by RedBeauty: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Where una they find all this bath and wear bath and wear girls dem grin
Re: Facebook User Narrates His Experience With A Dirty Girl by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
This guy's a bloody joker

In the night, you still f-ck the dirty girl

Now, Who's the pig

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Narrates His Experience With A Dirty Girl by Martin0(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
RedBeauty:
Where una they find all this bath and wear bath and wear girls dem grin
hahahahahah this ya mouth eh,chai talking like my sis aaaa
Re: Facebook User Narrates His Experience With A Dirty Girl by Darksider131: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
I bet that girl has big booty and big boobs

Big bosom fans hit like

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Ladies Benefit Of Breast Sucking / Why Can't Some Women Achieve Orgasms? - Doctorsofficeng / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.